Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi girls.

af still isn't hear but i have cramp on and off but it keeps moving from my belly to my back to my belly again. iv'e never had that before.

i'm thinking of nipping out now to my local 24 hour supermarket to get a couple of tests for the morning. i know this is silly because i got a :bfn: this morning. i can just imagine going out now and af arriving before i get home!!

Hi Flowertot,

If you feel like you want to go and get some tests for the morning then I would say defo go and get them. At least they are in the cabinet and you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

well i've just been to get them!

i've been feeling like af is coming for the past 3 days. i've been getting cramps on and off in my back and belly. the strange thing is i only usually get them a couple of hours before af arrives. this makes me think i may well be pregnant but i just keep getting :bfn: :bfn: :bfn:

is my body taking the p**s!!

Hi everyone, congratulations to all those with :bfp:. I hope to join you soon. I'm still in the running as :witch: hasn't turned up yet she is due tomorrow though. I don't have any symptoms really. I did have sore boobs but they're not as sore now. Got a really runny nose but I've probably got the cold. My temperature has remained steady all week. When should it drop?
I've been testing for the last three mornings but all :bfn:.

Ok girls, I need a bit of information from you as I'm driving myself nuts, ever since I've come off the pill my periods have only lasted 2 day's, like this month I started spotting on Monday was full blown on Tuesday and Wednesday and now it's gone back to slight spotting, is this normarl??? What are yours like???? Thanks in advance:hissy:

Mine are now 3 days (1 year after coming off the injection), they used too last upto a week, fairly much as u've described. HTH :hugs:

Thanks for helping to put my mind at rest

Ok girls, I need a bit of information from you as I'm driving myself nuts, ever since I've come off the pill my periods have only lasted 2 day's, like this month I started spotting on Monday was full blown on Tuesday and Wednesday and now it's gone back to slight spotting, is this normarl??? What are yours like???? Thanks in advance:hissy:

Mine were always a bit iffy after coming off pill. Take it as a good sign - the less I bleed the happier I am :)

Your probably right, at least I'm not in agony like I used to be before taking the pill

mine are usually 4 days, no spotting to begin with just full flow for 2 days then light for the next 2.

Thans topazcatzbet, I think I'm just being paranoid about it because it's been so long since I had a normal period as been on the pill for 10 years. Thanks for your help

Thanks Topazicatzbet,hopefully we are a fertile team and our time will come soon. I am not getting despondent yet as only came off the pill in Jan. I wonder if us ladies left have all been on BCP recently?

Mice to see you again msmith, I stopped taking bcp in October after about 10 years of being on it - got my first :bfp: in Jan and then after mc got my second :bfp: in March so it can take a couple of months to get out of your system but you will get there? Are you taking opk's to see when you are ovulating as I think one of the main problems with coming of bcp is that cycles are all over the place and it's easy to miss ovulation but if you nail that and see that you are actually ovulating then it should increase your chances :)

Hi everyone, congratulations to all those with :bfp:. I hope to join you soon. I'm still in the running as :witch: hasn't turned up yet she is due tomorrow though. I don't have any symptoms really. I did have sore boobs but they're not as sore now. Got a really runny nose but I've probably got the cold. My temperature has remained steady all week. When should it drop?
I've been testing for the last three mornings but all :bfn:.

Hi Scottishchick, nice to see you again.

Fingers x'd you get your :bfp: , just noticed your ticker has gone to CD1 so hope it doesn't mean that the :witch: arrived today? :(

Morning all,

Got a :bfn: this morning. Am disappointed, especially after that small bleed on Wed night. If that was implantation would that take a few days to show?

Had a temp drop this morning too but nowhere near the coverline.

How is everyone this morning?

hi girls.

af still isn't hear but i have cramp on and off but it keeps moving from my belly to my back to my belly again. iv'e never had that before.

i'm thinking of nipping out now to my local 24 hour supermarket to get a couple of tests for the morning. i know this is silly because i got a :bfn: this morning. i can just imagine going out now and af arriving before i get home!!

Hi Flowertot,

If you feel like you want to go and get some tests for the morning then I would say defo go and get them. At least they are in the cabinet and you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

i've been feeling like af is coming for the past 3 days. i've been getting cramps on and off in my back and belly. the strange thing is i only usually get them a couple of hours before af arrives. this makes me think i may well be pregnant but i just keep getting :bfn: :bfn: :bfn:

Oh flowertot - it must be so fustrating :hug: Can't be much longer until you know one way or the other, hopefully it will be a :bfp: :) Keep us updated and good luck! Got my fingers x'd for you :)

hi girls.

Hi Flowertot,

Hi Flowertot,

Did you take a test this morning? I know how you feel, I keep getting a :bfn: as well. I am so confused at the moment. I suppose I need to have a look at tomorrows temps to see if I am still in with a chance.

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Hope your all well

Flowertot your still in the game hun, i've had no symptoms at all, and that what worried me because i always symptom spot in the 2WW, Runny nose was one of mine (not sure if it's a true symptom but i had it)

Well I'm now 13 DPO and my IC are still light but the FRER is getting darker, why does the IC stay light though i would of throught they would start to go dark after time hmmmm. Temp has risen again, So does that mean that the :witch: will not rear it ugly head as I would be due on the 23rd and Temp is still rising, (so worried she's going to come and get my little roo)
Ohhh and my bobbies are huge in fact they need no support at all first time in 5 year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morning all,

Got a :bfn: this morning. Am disappointed, especially after that small bleed on Wed night. If that was implantation would that take a few days to show?

Aww leelee sorry about the :bfn: but don't be too disheartened yet - if you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop at 10dpo and then the next day I got a :bfp: , if you are around 11dpo (which I think you are) then there is still plenty of time for that :bfp:

Fingers x'd for you :hug: :)

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Hope your all well

Flowertot your still in the game hun, i've had no symptoms at all, and that what worried me because i always symptom spot in the 2WW, Runny nose was one of mine (not sure if it's a true symptom but i had it)

Well I'm now 13 DPO and my IC are still light but the FRER is getting darker, why does the IC stay light though i would of throught they would start to go dark after time hmmmm. Temp has risen again, So does that mean that the :witch: will not rear it ugly head as I would be due on the 23rd and Temp is still rising, (so worried she's going to come and get my little roo)
Ohhh and my bobbies are huge in fact they need no support at all first time in 5 year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Flowertot,

1. ICs - mine didn't really start going dark until 15dpo and even now at 18dpo they still aren't as dark as the test line yet - but gradually getting darker everyday.

2. Temp rising is a VERY good sign, means the :witch: isn't on her way (a sharp drop in temp would indicate this).

3. Huge boobs - another fantastic sign :)

Things sounding very promising for you :happydance::happydance:

Morning all,

Aww leelee sorry about the :bfn: but don't be too disheartened yet - if you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop at 10dpo and then the next day I got a :bfp: , if you are around 11dpo (which I think you are) then there is still plenty of time for that :bfp:

Fingers x'd for you :hug: :)

Thanks Blondie,

I think I will get a fair idea by tomorrow's temp. I wouldn't be getting so obsessive but that little bleed on Wed night has me thinking about it all the time as that has never happened to me before.

Right now I think I've replied to everyone and caught up with everyone I'll post my morning post :)

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well a week since I got my :bfp: and lines are looking darker by the day so cautiously optimistic at the moment :happydance:

Thank goodness it's friday - can't wait to spend some lovely time in the garden this weekend tending to my veggies and getting the jungle slowly sorted (yes I know - gloves are required now I'm pg :) )

DH starting to drive me slowly insane fussing over me constantly - I know it's lovely and sweet etc but I'm such an independent person that I hate people fussing over me (even when I am unwell - and DH thinks I am the most unsympathetic person ever when he is ill as I just don't DO fussing). What are the chances that I'm going to really snap at DH if he doesn't stop it soon :dohh: Dont get me wrong - I love him to bits I just get a bit claustrophobic :rofl:

Right now I think I've replied to everyone and caught up with everyone I'll post my morning post :)

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well a week since I got my :bfp: and lines are looking darker by the day so cautiously optimistic at the moment :happydance:

Thank goodness it's friday - can't wait to spend some lovely time in the garden this weekend tending to my veggies and getting the jungle slowly sorted (yes I know - gloves are required now I'm pg :) )

DH starting to drive me slowly insane fussing over me constantly - I know it's lovely and sweet etc but I'm such an independent person that I hate people fussing over me (even when I am unwell - and DH thinks I am the most unsympathetic person ever when he is ill as I just don't DO fussing). What are the chances that I'm going to really snap at DH if he doesn't stop it soon :dohh: Dont get me wrong - I love him to bits I just get a bit claustrophobic :rofl:

I an see what you mean, I am very independent as well, but it is cute. Maybe you could have a word with him before you snap at him and say that you want to be treated normally. It is sweet though.

I an see what you mean, I am very independent as well, but it is cute. Maybe you could have a word with him before you snap at him and say that you want to be treated normally. It is sweet though.

I don't want to upset him though because in a way I understand as he is so excited yet so worried about the last miscarriage and I'm very aware that everything is going on inside me so I feel much more involved in the whole thing and I think he is feeling a bit left out - arggghhhhh - I just need to try being Mrs Nice for a while and let him fuss I suppose as it is his way of getting involved. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->