Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Right now I think I've replied to everyone and caught up with everyone I'll post my morning post :)

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Well a week since I got my :bfp: and lines are looking darker by the day so cautiously optimistic at the moment :happydance:

Thank goodness it's friday - can't wait to spend some lovely time in the garden this weekend tending to my veggies and getting the jungle slowly sorted (yes I know - gloves are required now I'm pg :) )

DH starting to drive me slowly insane fussing over me constantly - I know it's lovely and sweet etc but I'm such an independent person that I hate people fussing over me (even when I am unwell - and DH thinks I am the most unsympathetic person ever when he is ill as I just don't DO fussing). What are the chances that I'm going to really snap at DH if he doesn't stop it soon :dohh: Dont get me wrong - I love him to bits I just get a bit claustrophobic :rofl:

My DH not to bad one min he's planning ahead and then the next he say's he doesn't want to get his hopes up just in case. which i do understand but it get harder by the day. He is driving me mad with making me eat tho, I normal can eat at least 2 meals a day but at the moment I'm just not hungry so having littlesnacks as Roo needs them. but he keeps on nagging grrrr. bless same as you blondie i love him to bits and wouldn't be without him

My works sent me to take a 2 day course last year for Empathy so that will show how much i can't fuss :rofl::rofl:

Hey ladies, good morning to you all!!

Need a bit of help today as i am very confused by my temps and this cycle. I thought i got a +opk on CD10 which was Sat, the signs were all good as i had bleeding EWCM and on sun my CP was high and open. But my temps didn't go up so i thought i must have been wrong. Ever since i have been getting faint lines on the OPK but still not enough to be classed as a +. My CP has been up and down like a yo yo and now i have gone back to watery CM. I took another IC HPT on Wed 2 weeks after MC and that was a :bfn: so i know its not the preggers hormones. If i did OV on Sun/Sat then i would be 5/6DPO which feels about right.

So i am really confused my boby and the OPKs are telling me one thing but my temps are saying something else any ideas??? :hissy:

Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/

Morning all,

Got a :bfn: this morning. Am disappointed, especially after that small bleed on Wed night. If that was implantation would that take a few days to show?

Had a temp drop this morning too but nowhere near the coverline.

How is everyone this morning?

Arrr LeeLee i know how you feel last month my :witch: came 7 days early and only lasted a day so i thought it wasn't a :witch: to start of with and i was gutted, Now mine was med/heavy flow were your's has been spotting there's still a chance your in the running hun just hope you get your :bfp: soon

:hug:

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Hope your all well

Flowertot your still in the game hun, i've had no symptoms at all, and that what worried me because i always symptom spot in the 2WW, Runny nose was one of mine (not sure if it's a true symptom but i had it)

Well I'm now 13 DPO and my IC are still light but the FRER is getting darker, why does the IC stay light though i would of throught they would start to go dark after time hmmmm. Temp has risen again, So does that mean that the :witch: will not rear it ugly head as I would be due on the 23rd and Temp is still rising, (so worried she's going to come and get my little roo)
Ohhh and my bobbies are huge in fact they need no support at all first time in 5 year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Flowertot,

1. ICs - mine didn't really start going dark until 15dpo and even now at 18dpo they still aren't as dark as the test line yet - but gradually getting darker everyday.

2. Temp rising is a VERY good sign, means the :witch: isn't on her way (a sharp drop in temp would indicate this).

3. Huge boobs - another fantastic sign :)

Things sounding very promising for you :happydance::happydance:

You called me flowertot :rofl::rofl::rofl: I don'tmind though,

thanks for keeping my spirits up, I'm really useles with Temping but keep checking everyday all i know if it high it's good

Need a bit of help today as i am very confused by my temps and this cycle. I thought i got a +opk on CD10 which was Sat, the signs were all good as i had bleeding EWCM and on sun my CP was high and open. But my temps didn't go up so i thought i must have been wrong. Ever since i have been getting faint lines on the OPK but still not enough to be classed as a +. My CP has been up and down like a yo yo and now i have gone back to watery CM. I took another IC HPT on Wed 2 weeks after MC and that was a :bfn: so i know its not the preggers hormones. If i did OV on Sun/Sat then i would be 5/6DPO which feels about right.

So i am really confused my boby and the OPKs are telling me one thing but my temps are saying something else any ideas??? :hissy:

Here is my chart:

Hi Razcox, not able to follow the link to your chart - in FF there is a tab called 'set up home page' or something like that, you need to click on that and it will give you your unique address for your chart, the link you posted is just taking me to FF homepage.

From the information that you give, it sounds like maybe your body was gearing up to O on Saturday but then didn't for whatever reason. This can happen sometimes, you will probably O later in the cycle which means you will have a longer than usual cycle this month. If your temperatures haven't risen then that is the clearest sign that you have not yet O'd. So my advice would be to keep at the BD and keep observing your fertility signs. Good luck.

Here is my chart:

what OPK's do you use? I got a load of IC but these really didn't help as they kept coming up faint so got really angre one day and bought the CB Digitial (the one with the smiley face) when looking at the IC for that day it was faint but the CB was smiling at me.

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Hope your all well

Flowertot your still in the game hun, i've had no symptoms at all, and that what worried me because i always symptom spot in the 2WW, Runny nose was one of mine (not sure if it's a true symptom but i had it)

Well I'm now 13 DPO and my IC are still light but the FRER is getting darker, why does the IC stay light though i would of throught they would start to go dark after time hmmmm. Temp has risen again, So does that mean that the :witch: will not rear it ugly head as I would be due on the 23rd and Temp is still rising, (so worried she's going to come and get my little roo)
Ohhh and my bobbies are huge in fact they need no support at all first time in 5 year :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hi Flowertot,

1. ICs - mine didn't really start going dark until 15dpo and even now at 18dpo they still aren't as dark as the test line yet - but gradually getting darker everyday.

2. Temp rising is a VERY good sign, means the :witch: isn't on her way (a sharp drop in temp would indicate this).

3. Huge boobs - another fantastic sign :)

Things sounding very promising for you :happydance::happydance:

You called me flowertot :rofl::rofl::rofl: I don'tmind though,

thanks for keeping my spirits up, I'm really useles with Temping but keep checking everyday all i know if it high it's good

Oh god - I'm sorry Tori - it's early morning and I think hormones are frying my brain capacity :rofl:

Here is my chart:

Hi Razcox - I was going to say your chart looks fantastic - then I realised that by clicking that link it took me to my own chart :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmm by sounds of things if your temps haven't risen then you probably haven't ovulated yet. My cycle was a bit screwed after mc and I had a 30 day cycle instead of 26 so reckon ovulation was later than expected even though I had EWCM when I would normally have ovulated. Best thing to do is keep :sex: and hopefully you will see another LH surge combined with a temp rise very soon.

hi girls.

af still isn't hear but i have cramp on and off but it keeps moving from my belly to my back to my belly again. iv'e never had that before.

i'm thinking of nipping out now to my local 24 hour supermarket to get a couple of tests for the morning. i know this is silly because i got a :bfn: this morning. i can just imagine going out now and af arriving before i get home!!

Hi Flowertot,

If you feel like you want to go and get some tests for the morning then I would say defo go and get them. At least they are in the cabinet and you don't have to use them if you don't want to.

well i've just been to get them!

i've been feeling like af is coming for the past 3 days. i've been getting cramps on and off in my back and belly. the strange thing is i only usually get them a couple of hours before af arrives. this makes me think i may well be pregnant but i just keep getting :bfn: :bfn: :bfn:

is my body taking the p**s!!

Hi Flowertot,

Did you take a test this morning? I know how you feel, I keep getting a :bfn: as well. I am so confused at the moment. I suppose I need to have a look at tomorrows temps to see if I am still in with a chance.

tested this morning and got an evap. i'm sure it was because its got no real colour, more like a shadow. feel quite sick this morning though.

tested this morning and got an evap. i'm sure it was because its got no real colour, more like a shadow. feel quite sick this morning though.

Flowertot - I'm convinced you are going to get a :bfp:

What test did you use?

Morning all,

Got a :bfn: this morning. Am disappointed, especially after that small bleed on Wed night. If that was implantation would that take a few days to show?

Aww leelee sorry about the :bfn: but don't be too disheartened yet - if you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop at 10dpo and then the next day I got a :bfp: , if you are around 11dpo (which I think you are) then there is still plenty of time for that :bfp:

Fingers x'd for you :hug: :)

sorry you got :bfn: leelee hopefully it will turn into a :bfp: and hopefully mine will too!

Oooh I've just realised I've moved into the next box on my ticker :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning all,

Arrr LeeLee i know how you feel last month my :witch: came 7 days early and only lasted a day so i thought it wasn't a :witch: to start of with and i was gutted, Now mine was med/heavy flow were your's has been spotting there's still a chance your in the running hun just hope you get your :bfp: soon

:hug:

Hi Tori,

There was literally just one patch of bright red blood when I wiped on Wednesday evening (sorry TMI) and CM has gone back to creamy since. AF is due tomorrow.

Morning all,

Aww leelee sorry about the :bfn: but don't be too disheartened yet - if you look at my chart I had a huge temp drop at 10dpo and then the next day I got a :bfp: , if you are around 11dpo (which I think you are) then there is still plenty of time for that :bfp:

Fingers x'd for you :hug: :)

sorry you got :bfn: leelee hopefully it will turn into a :bfp: and hopefully mine will too!

Sorry you got an evap Flowertot. I am hoping that the 2 of us will get a :bfp:!!!!

wow you ve been busy this morning ladies, i checked at 7, now just over 3 hrs later there are 4 pages to go through!!

sorry about the BFN to those who got them, i ve not bothered testing again AF will arrive sometime today or tom im sure.

on a plus side my new cbfm arrived this am.

Opps sorry about the link guys!!! Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Ths thing is it really does feel like it does in the 2WW and not the build up to OV, My boobs are all ichy and i am getting horrible mood swings . . . Hence the confusion! Could i have just buggered up the temps this month? I have stwiched FF to OV chart at the min but i guess i will have to see what happens.

morning ladies.

im still bloated today and felt a little sick a few times. Overall im good, and cant stop smiling even though i havent got that BFP yet. It all looks so promising but we will see x

Opps sorry about the link guys!!! Here is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Ths thing is it really does feel like it does in the 2WW and not the build up to OV, My boobs are all ichy and i am getting horrible mood swings . . . Hence the confusion! Could i have just buggered up the temps this month? I have stwiched FF to OV chart at the min but i guess i will have to see what happens.

Hmm that chart does look odd - everything looks really good for ovulation 5 days ago but then the temps just havent stayed up. It may be the case that you had a surge but didn't release egg and so may be another surge shortly or it may be case that you ovulated (but the temp thing is throwing me). I would keep testing and :sex: to be on safe side until you know for sure as wouldn't want you to miss it if it hasn't happened yet. Definitely a puzzling chart that one is though.

morning ladies.

im still bloated today and felt a little sick a few times. Overall im good, and cant stop smiling even though i havent got that BFP yet. It all looks so promising but we will see x

Samzi - have those tests arrived yet???? If so start holding your pee now as I'm so desperate for you to :test:

wow you ve been busy this morning ladies, i checked at 7, now just over 3 hrs later there are 4 pages to go through!!

sorry about the BFN to those who got them, i ve not bothered testing again AF will arrive sometime today or tom im sure.

on a plus side my new cbfm arrived this am.

Fingers x'd :witch: doesn't arrive at all Beth :)

Sods law means that having spent money on a cbfm - you will never get to use it as you will already be pregnant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->