Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

morning ladies.

im still bloated today and felt a little sick a few times. Overall im good, and cant stop smiling even though i havent got that BFP yet. It all looks so promising but we will see x

Samzi - have those tests arrived yet???? If so start holding your pee now as I'm so desperate for you to :test:

Our post doesnt come untill 11 or so and im at work till 6, and then not home till 9

Will test tomorrow especially for you if they come today :rofl:

morning ladies.

im still bloated today and felt a little sick a few times. Overall im good, and cant stop smiling even though i havent got that BFP yet. It all looks so promising but we will see x

Samzi - have those tests arrived yet???? If so start holding your pee now as I'm so desperate for you to :test:

Our post doesnt come untill 11 or so and im at work till 6, and then not home till 9

Will test tomorrow especially for you if they come today :rofl:

Gosh this is driving me insane!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I NEED you to :test:

sorry for tmi but i have just been to the toilet and im getting an orange/brown cm. think :witch: is nearly here.

i was getting so many symptoms too. oh well roll on next month.

sorry for tmi but i have just been to the toilet and im getting an orange/brown cm. think :witch: is nearly here.

Oh flowertot - I really hope it isn't :witch: about to arrive :hug:

Blondie what are you like :rofl: :hugs:

flower - Its not over till shes here full steam :hugs:

Really hope it isn't AF Flowertot

Flower tot - Fingers crossed its just a bit of bleeding and not AF, its not over until its full flow :hug:

Blondie - Thanks for taking a look i think i might post on the main TTC part to see if anyone else has any ideas. My charts before were always so straight forward! I will keep testing with OPKs and see what happens.

ive been thinking, if (when) i get my BFP. Will the docs take it from the first day of my last real period or the breakthrough one from the pill? Probably the latter but i wasnt 100% sure!

ive been thinking, if (when) i get my BFP. Will the docs take it from the first day of my last real period or the breakthrough one from the pill? Probably the latter but i wasnt 100% sure!

I've no idea Samzi :)

:hugs: thanks anyway.

decided if all this is my body playing tricks on me, then i wont get down about it cos theres always next month :D

Crikey, ladies, you are a busy bunch!!

Flowertot, hope it isn't the dreaded:witch: coming to get you!

Samzi, you must test!!!!:happydance:

Leelee, sorry about your :bfn:. Fingers Xed it turns into a :bfp: real soon!

Beth, at least if AF does show, you have a new toy to play with this cycle! :rofl: I loved my cbfm!

Blondie, it's sweet your DH is so concerned, if I were you I'd try to keep my pregnancy hormones under control and just let him dote on you...he sounds like a lovely guy!:hugs:

Well, ladies, I am 16dpo, and AF was officially due today. My tests are still strong, so feeling good that pregnancy is sticking for the moment! :happydance::happydance: DH's Birthday is tomorrow, so we are going on a minibreak to Long Island for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting away, and have promised myself not to bring any pee sticks with me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Crikey, ladies, you are a busy bunch!!

Flowertot, hope it isn't the dreaded:witch: coming to get you!

Samzi, you must test!!!!:happydance:

Leelee, sorry about your :bfn:. Fingers Xed it turns into a :bfp: real soon!

Beth, at least if AF does show, you have a new toy to play with this cycle! :rofl: I loved my cbfm!

Blondie, it's sweet your DH is so concerned, if I were you I'd try to keep my pregnancy hormones under control and just let him dote on you...he sounds like a lovely guy!:hugs:

Well, ladies, I am 16dpo, and AF was officially due today. My tests are still strong, so feeling good that pregnancy is sticking for the moment! :happydance::happydance: DH's Birthday is tomorrow, so we are going on a minibreak to Long Island for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting away, and have promised myself not to bring any pee sticks with me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG - a few days without pee sticks - surely you could smuggle a couple in your handbag and he wouldn't notice :)

I'll be way ahead of you on the test count by the time you get back :rofl:

Have a lovely time :)

Fingers crossed Beth, Flowertot, Samzi and Leelee.
Thanks Blondie, I am not using OPK yet. We were going to just wait and see for the first 6 months after coming off the pill. What OPKs do you recommend? Do you just literally pee on the stick and it has lines similar to a HPT letting you know if you have O'd or not. Thanks for any advice.
:hug:

Fingers crossed Beth, Flowertot, Samzi and Leelee.
Thanks Blondie, I am not using OPK yet. We were going to just wait and see for the first 6 months after coming off the pill. What OPKs do you recommend? Do you just literally pee on the stick and it has lines similar to a HPT letting you know if you have O'd or not. Thanks for any advice.
:hug:

I just buy the internet cheapy opks from ebay for about £10 for 50. Just pee on them late afternoon and wait for line to get stronger. When lines are getting stronger I use them twice a day just to make sure I can pinpoint ovulation. Some people don't have much joy using them but for me they worked great and tied in perfectly with my temp rise on FF - and it must have been right as we only :sex: 3 times this whole month :rofl::rofl:

Thanks Blondie, It might be worth me using just to check I am ovulating. I had a bleed midcycle last month which friends thought was an ovulation bleed and had one sided cramps so fingers crossed I am.:hug:

Caitlen,

Hope you have a lovely relaxing time for your long weekend away.

Hey, girlies, I just posted my first-ever pee stick photos in the pregnancy test gallery, would love some opinions on my progression if you have a moment to look! Here's the link if you don't care to hop over there (I am quite proud of my computer prowess at the moment!) :happydance:

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/Test Progression/

Thanks in advance for further indulging my neurosis!! :hugs:

Hey, girlies, I just posted my first-ever pee stick photos in the pregnancy test gallery, would love some opinions on my progression if you have a moment to look! Here's the link if you don't care to hop over there (I am quite proud of my computer prowess at the moment!) :happydance:

https://s676.photobucket.com/albums/vv127/Caitlenc/Test Progression/

Thanks in advance for further indulging my neurosis!! :hugs:

Fantastic progression. Now leave them sticks alone and have a lovely weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->