Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Those look like they are progressing nicely caitlen :happydance::happydance:

Great photo; apart from looking at the strength of the line colour I don't know what else I should be looking for. To me it all looks good.
Have a lovely romantic weekend away
:hug:

Thanks, girls, I promise to stay away from the sticks this weekend!

Blondies, your sticks look fab, really nice and dark....my pee sticks aspire to be like yours! :rofl::rofl:

Ah, pee stick envy rears it's ugly head!:rofl:

Work has blocked that website :hissy:

il have a look wheni get home! :)

Work has blocked that website :headbang:

il have a look wheni get home! :)

:rofl::rofl: work would have blocked mine but I've reset my internet settings to bypass the proxy server and lo and behold I can now access any page I want :rofl::rofl:

Ah, Samzi, let me know what you think when you do get to see them....in my humble and modest opinion, they are a thing of beauty! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: blondie you rebel!

cait - im sure i will agee :happydance:

God that makes me sound like such a geek doesn't it :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Right well it's friday afternoon, the weather is lovely and it's fast approaching 4pm so I'm going to finish work and go home (where I will no doubt be back online later this evening :rofl: )

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I have two hours to wait till i go home unless i can get a lift at 5. hmm!

supposed to be going to a spiritualist chuch tonight with my mum and her fella. mum seems to think we get messages when im with them so we will see. Grandad came through last time we went so hopefully gran (on my mums side) will come through tonight, as its exactly 12 years on sunday since she died :cry:

I'm out this month. :witch: arrived today. :hissy:On a positive note though I've just had a look to see when I would be due if I fell pregnant next month and it would be Christmas day. :happydance: How great would that be? On another positive note I will be ovulating while we are away on holiday so we'll have plenty of opportunity to BD as no having to get up early to go to work. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else in their 2ww.

sorry to hear the :witch: es arriving scottishchick and flowertot.

Well, what an eventful 24 hours here.
Just as I was finally managing to get DH in the mood for :sex: he found a lump on me :saywhat:, however it seems to have disappeared so just hoping that it is a random lump and just keeping an eye out.

however, with the mood that I was in it didn't take me long to get back in the mood.
Not sure what is going on though as really think I am due to Ov with my current state of body and mind... but still with negative OPK's (dodgy batch maybe??? tey were IC's, but seemed to work last month).

We have spent most of the day in the garden as it has been such a lovely day, then my parents arrived for tea, so I have had a sneaky glass of wine and may give DH a night off tonight (but only if he catches up in the morning :rofl:)

We are off to the seaside tomorrow...:happydance::happydance:
What's everyone elses plans for the weekend?
:hug:

evening ladies.

i done two tests this eve, cant see a line though but will see how tomorrow morning's is :rofl:

wow you ve been busy this morning ladies, i checked at 7, now just over 3 hrs later there are 4 pages to go through!!

sorry about the BFN to those who got them, i ve not bothered testing again AF will arrive sometime today or tom im sure.

on a plus side my new cbfm arrived this am.

Fingers x'd :witch: doesn't arrive at all Beth :)

Sods law means that having spent money on a cbfm - you will never get to use it as you will already be pregnant :)

thats what happened to the woman i bought it from, she bought it brand new then got her bfp, im hoping its a lucky monitor.

Crikey, ladies, you are a busy bunch!!

Flowertot, hope it isn't the dreaded:witch: coming to get you!

Samzi, you must test!!!!:happydance:

Leelee, sorry about your :bfn:. Fingers Xed it turns into a :bfp: real soon!

Beth, at least if AF does show, you have a new toy to play with this cycle! :rofl: I loved my cbfm!

Blondie, it's sweet your DH is so concerned, if I were you I'd try to keep my pregnancy hormones under control and just let him dote on you...he sounds like a lovely guy!:hugs:

Well, ladies, I am 16dpo, and AF was officially due today. My tests are still strong, so feeling good that pregnancy is sticking for the moment! :happydance::happydance: DH's Birthday is tomorrow, so we are going on a minibreak to Long Island for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting away, and have promised myself not to bring any pee sticks with me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG - a few days without pee sticks - surely you could smuggle a couple in your handbag and he wouldn't notice :)

I'll be way ahead of you on the test count by the time you get back :rofl:

Have a lovely time :)

she said she wasnt taking any, not that she wouldnt buy some while she was there. :rofl:

wow you ve been busy this morning ladies, i checked at 7, now just over 3 hrs later there are 4 pages to go through!!

sorry about the BFN to those who got them, i ve not bothered testing again AF will arrive sometime today or tom im sure.

on a plus side my new cbfm arrived this am.

Fingers x'd :witch: doesn't arrive at all Beth :)

Sods law means that having spent money on a cbfm - you will never get to use it as you will already be pregnant :)

thats what happened to the woman i bought it from, she bought it brand new then got her bfp, im hoping its a lucky monitor.

FX'ed xx:happydance::happydance:

Sorry :witch:got you Scottishchick.

well the brownish cm that i had this morning lasted for 5 minutes, if that! it was just a couple of spots. there is not a thing now. still got craming moving from my front to my back though, which i've had for a few days now.

sounds like implantation bleed but it can't be because i'm on cd31 (usually 29 day cycle).

i hope i get af or :bfp: soon. hopefully the latter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->