if anyone can invert these pls do.

My first lot of tests from this eve.

I know i know, FMU.. BUT i just wanted to pee on a stick, what can i say :rofl:

One is OPK the other HPT

Attachments

• tesathmm200309.jpg
    tesathmm200309.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 11
I'm out this month. :witch: arrived today. :hissy:On a positive note though I've just had a look to see when I would be due if I fell pregnant next month and it would be Christmas day. :happydance: How great would that be? On another positive note I will be ovulating while we are away on holiday so we'll have plenty of opportunity to BD as no having to get up early to go to work. Fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone else in their 2ww.

So sorry to hear that Scottishchick,

A Xmas baby would be lovely!

One is OPK the other HPT

Hi Samzi,

Sorry, the pics won't load for me so I can see them enlarged. Do you think you saw a line on the HPT?

Im not sure :rofl:

Il do one in the morn and keep an eye on it. Prob too soon if i am to show up but we will see

Im not sure :rofl:

Il do one in the morn and keep an eye on it. Prob too soon if i am to show up but we will see

Do you know when your AF is due? Any more symptoms apart from the nausea (which is a great symptom).

1st april i think, so a way to go yet!

yeah ive been getting tired earlier, cant go for a no 2, have been bloated for 2 days, headaches and pains in abdomen like slight cramps kinda feeling.. and yday i had some lovely snotty cm :rofl:

1st april i think, so a way to go yet!

yeah ive been getting tired earlier, cant go for a no 2, have been bloated for 2 days, headaches and pains in abdomen like slight cramps kinda feeling.. and yday i had some lovely snotty cm :rofl:

Symptoms sound very promising. The 2WW is the worst isn't it? I am due Af tomorrow and am excited and nervous at the same time!

Aw, Flowertot and Leelee, GL!!

Scottishchick, so sorry the :witch: got you, but I love your PMA about next month. Roll on Christmas baby!!!

Flowertot, I think IB can show up a couple of days after implantation...fingers Xed for you, hunni!! :hugs:

Samzi, I am no expert in OPK's, but that one looked positive to me? And, I'm not sure, but thought I saw a hint of a line on hpt! Fingers Xed for you! :happydance:

i will post up tomorrows 2 tests with FMU and see what they are like

Crikey, ladies, you are a busy bunch!!

Flowertot, hope it isn't the dreaded:witch: coming to get you!

Samzi, you must test!!!!:happydance:

Leelee, sorry about your :bfn:. Fingers Xed it turns into a :bfp: real soon!

Beth, at least if AF does show, you have a new toy to play with this cycle! :rofl: I loved my cbfm!

Blondie, it's sweet your DH is so concerned, if I were you I'd try to keep my pregnancy hormones under control and just let him dote on you...he sounds like a lovely guy!:hugs:

Well, ladies, I am 16dpo, and AF was officially due today. My tests are still strong, so feeling good that pregnancy is sticking for the moment! :happydance::happydance: DH's Birthday is tomorrow, so we are going on a minibreak to Long Island for the weekend. I'm looking forward to getting away, and have promised myself not to bring any pee sticks with me! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG - a few days without pee sticks - surely you could smuggle a couple in your handbag and he wouldn't notice :)

I'll be way ahead of you on the test count by the time you get back :rofl:

Have a lovely time :)

she said she wasnt taking any, not that she wouldnt buy some while she was there. :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Haven't gone to the store yet, Beth! DH and I just woke up from a nap (tiredness is my biggest symptom, so crashed after ride out to the Island) and will soon run out to pick up dinner and a movie, so maybe I'll sneak away then!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh dear.

i feel like crying cos i miss OH and he has friends going over.

I was fine the other day but today im all ruddy hormonal! :hissy:

anyone full of a cold? i am :( least got a snuffly nose and have the occasional sneeze

oh bum!! thought id have a play last night with the cbfm and its not working, the light just flashes and then nothing comes on the screen. im hoping it just needed new battries, otherwise i ve wasted a load of money.

no :witch: yet but she will arrive sometime today

morning. here is todays test

Attachments

• samtest210309.jpg
    samtest210309.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 12

One is OPK the other HPT

Is the green strip a OPK? as that is a positive, Or is it just my eye sight?

nah its a positive :rofl:

i did another this morn and a have the hpt after time limit. will post them up if you like?

nah its a positive :rofl:

i did another this morn and a have the hpt after time limit. will post them up if you like?

pop them on so i can do a blondie and obsess over them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You HTP is it showing a positive?

my friend says she can see a line on this morning's but i cant..can osee it now though after the time limit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->