there you go. go scruitnize(sp) to your hearts content :rofl:

Attachments

• opk21-03-09.jpg
    opk21-03-09.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 6
  • testaftertimelimite210309.jpg
    testaftertimelimite210309.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 11
I can't see the pic clear enough is the hpt a positive samzi ??

im not sure, a friend thinks so though. i myself cant see a line, i can only see one on the after time limit pic

morning girls.

hope your hpt is a :bfp: samzi.

the evil :witch: got me this morning in full flow. i'm a bit gutted but hey there is always next month.

so sorry flower :hugs:
fx'd for next month :)

theres definately a line on the green one but I can't see anything on the blue one

[posted in my journal but thought id post it here too]

ok so i dont know if any of you guys bvelieve in the afterlife/spirit world. but i do

went to a medium last night, in a room with lots of other people and she came to me.

It was my Gran.

Anyway after the initial thing, my gran came through via the medium. now i dont mean her face/voice changed but spiritially she was there and said the following:-

'she comes to tell you it is the end of something, look forward, nothing to stop you. whats behind caused quite an impact on you'

it made me feel comforted that she was with my during the miscarriage and everything, and that now its time to move on, move forward.

hi everyone!
thats so lovely what the medium said samzi, i believe in all of that too and it must be so comforting to you to know there is someone looking over you :)

ive got a question for our :bfp:ers, just wanting to know if you did anything different this time?
and also how long did you wait after BDing to let all his "men" get a head start?

Good morning, my lovely Leftovers!!!

Flower, so sorry about the :witch:! :hugs: I have a good feeling for you this month, though.

Samzi, I think what happened with the medium sounds so comforting....and keep POAS, girl!:happydance:

Well, girls, I have not run out and gotten more sticks, DH thinks I may have kicked the habit! Little does he know, I am just biding my time until we get home tomorrow...Mahwahwahwah!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have a fabulous day, my lovelies!:hugs:

PS--My BB's are KILLING me!!!!:blush:

hi everyone!
thats so lovely what the medium said samzi, i believe in all of that too and it must be so comforting to you to know there is someone looking over you :)

ive got a question for our :bfp:ers, just wanting to know if you did anything different this time?
and also how long did you wait after BDing to let all his "men" get a head start?

Hi Meemee!:hugs: The biggest difference this month for me was that I BD'd alot more around O...every day for 3 days leading up to it, twice the day of, and once more the day after. I called it "Operation Inundate Sperm!":rofl:

Also, I used preseed (which I did all 3 months). And, I inserted (TMI) an instead softcup after :sex: each time. That way, I could get up after and none of his lil' :spermy::spermy: got away! I really think sheer volume is what did it...there were too many of his guys wqaiting around for the eggie for me NOT to get preggers!:rofl::rofl:

Hope that helps, sweetie!

Hi meemee.

I started feeling OV pain on CD13. I had progressively stronger OPK's all through CD 14 which had gone to negative by the morning of day 15.

I BD'd using pre seed on CD 13, 14 and 15 and then got my bfp 13dpo.

Hope this helps.

Also I was far more chilled out about it. Wasn't obsessing over symptoms or anything I just feel like I went with it more.

morning girls.

hope your hpt is a :bfp: samzi.

the evil :witch: got me this morning in full flow. i'm a bit gutted but hey there is always next month.

So sorry Flowertot. Hope you are okay.

Sorry Samzi, can't see anything. Maybe tomorrow it might be clearer

Well Good morning lovely left overs,

Smazi it's looking really good for you, although i'm a little confused as my OPK's are green and your's is showing a positive, Not sure about the blue HPT strip, But F xd it's a :bfp:

Flowertot I'm sorry the :witch: got you but we are here every step of the way with you i'm sure blondie will coach you through the next month to the :bfp:

Caitenc
I know what you mean me and pammy anderson are best buds in the huge boobs award this month, DH not complaining tho, Although he's not allowed to look at them with out me gawling at him in pain (bless) :rofl:

Meemee I haven't really done anything diffrent this month, apart from one thing that involves a spell (of which i will not knock as this may be why i got me :bfp:) we did use the smiley face CB Digital ovulation stick, which helped me get the :bfp: as i knew which day i was def ovulating.

Well Girlies after all my concerns over not having any symtoms they hit me full force yesterday, I don't think i have ever felt so sick and spent most of the day with my head down the toilet or crawling back up to bed, Todays the same but not as bad but my stomach feels really weird, I'm still addicted to POAS (kinda wondering when i should stop Temping ond POAS? but will stop when i feel the time is right, as they say anyone with an addiction is ready to give iut up until they want to :rofl:)

Well Girlies after all my concerns over not having any symtoms they hit me full force yesterday, I don't think i have ever felt so sick and spent most of the day with my head down the toilet or crawling back up to bed, Todays the same but not as bad but my stomach feels really weird, I'm still addicted to POAS (kinda wondering when i should stop Temping ond POAS? but will stop when i feel the time is right, as they say anyone with an addiction is ready to give iut up until they want to :rofl:)

Ooh, Tori, so sorry you are sick, but that means those hormones are raging, which is great news!:happydance: Other than sore BB's and some tiredness, no other symptoms have kicked in for me yet...hope the m/s stays away, tho, could really do without it! Hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

sorry the :witch: came flowertot. im still waiting for her arrival but she tends to visit in the evening for me.

good news on the cbfm front, got new batteries and its working so we are all set for when she does arrive.

im gonna temp this month too cos im not working any nights.
i want to be able to see my implantation dip cos this is the month im gonna get my :bfp: (hows that for PMA)

im having af type pains atm. 11 days till shes due so wha? :huh:

had them the last few days but not this intense

Ooh, Tori, so sorry you are sick, but that means those hormones are raging, which is great news!:happydance: Other than sore BB's and some tiredness, no other symptoms have kicked in for me yet...hope the m/s stays away, tho, could really do without it! Hope you feel better soon!:hugs:

Thanks hun,

to be honest it puts a smile on my face to think it all in a good cause although i have had a word with roo and we have agreed he/she will lay off and i wont ground it when it comes out :rofl::rofl: it's not i must add listening to me as i still feel sick lol

Good afternoon my lovely leftovers :)

Wow so many posts to read through - I'll do my update then I'll work through everyone else :happydance:

OK got home last night and cleaned house from top to bottom as parents due to visit next week. Mum phoned to say they have to cancel as my Dad has shingles and GP has told him not to travel as could come into contact with pregnant women - I'm pretty relieved about that as mum was like "well you and DH have both had chicken pox so no problem" - of course she has no idea I'm pregnant yet :rofl: So parents not coming to visit now so at least I won't have to lie to them about not drinking :)

Just spent all day in the garden and got loads done - very satisfying :happydance:

Did another FRER today and the test line is so dark that the control line is really faint - taking it as another sign that hormones are increasing nicely.

As for symptoms doing pretty well at the moment, got the bloating under control, feeling pretty well really - just got HUGE boobs - I'm 32E anyway so must be about 32FF now :dohh:

sorry the :witch: came flowertot. im still waiting for her arrival but she tends to visit in the evening for me.

good news on the cbfm front, got new batteries and its working so we are all set for when she does arrive.

im gonna temp this month too cos im not working any nights.
i want to be able to see my implantation dip cos this is the month im gonna get my :bfp: (hows that for PMA)
glad the cbfm is working - all set for you to get that :bfp: this cycle :happydance:

Though technically you still aren't out of the running for this month unless :witch: arrives later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->