Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well Girlies after all my concerns over not having any symtoms they hit me full force yesterday, I don't think i have ever felt so sick and spent most of the day with my head down the toilet or crawling back up to bed, Todays the same but not as bad but my stomach feels really weird, I'm still addicted to POAS (kinda wondering when i should stop Temping ond POAS? but will stop when i feel the time is right, as they say anyone with an addiction is ready to give iut up until they want to :rofl:)

Oh that sounds awful Tori, I occasionally get the odd bit of nausea but not got to the throwing up stage yet :hugs:

As for temping and poas - I still do it everyday :rofl: , think I will probably keep doing it until I at least get a 3+ on a CB digi :)

Good afternoon my lovely leftovers :)

Wow so many posts to read through - I'll do my update then I'll work through everyone else :happydance:

OK got home last night and cleaned house from top to bottom as parents due to visit next week. Mum phoned to say they have to cancel as my Dad has shingles and GP has told him not to travel as could come into contact with pregnant women - I'm pretty relieved about that as mum was like "well you and DH have both had chicken pox so no problem" - of course she has no idea I'm pregnant yet :rofl: So parents not coming to visit now so at least I won't have to lie to them about not drinking :)

Just spent all day in the garden and got loads done - very satisfying :happydance:

Did another FRER today and the test line is so dark that the control line is really faint - taking it as another sign that hormones are increasing nicely.

As for symptoms doing pretty well at the moment, got the bloating under control, feeling pretty well really - just got HUGE boobs - I'm 32E anyway so must be about 32FF now :dohh:

Good god 32FF you DH must be loving it :rofl: good news for you that your parents arn't coming, i'm sure by the time they do you can tell them which will be very exciting,

It's been really quiet with you pondering off to do your gardening!! :rofl:

hi everyone!
thats so lovely what the medium said samzi, i believe in all of that too and it must be so comforting to you to know there is someone looking over you :)

ive got a question for our :bfp:ers, just wanting to know if you did anything different this time?
and also how long did you wait after BDing to let all his "men" get a head start?

Hi Meemee, all we did was use opk and temping this month - we only had :sex: 3 times - 2 days before and day of ovulation - oh and I always shove a couple of pillows under my hips and let gravity do its work for at least 20 mins :)

morning girls.

hope your hpt is a :bfp: samzi.

the evil :witch: got me this morning in full flow. i'm a bit gutted but hey there is always next month.

Oh I'm sorry :witch: arrived flowertot :hug::hug:

Full steam ahead for a christmas baby - are you using opks or temping this month? what's the plan of attack? :)

morning. here is todays test

Samzi - I'm sure I can see a very faint line there - though it might be me imagining things. Positive opk - hmmm well they say never to use them as hpts don't they (but ;) )

Oooh looking forward to more tests from you as I reckon you have a :bfp: brewing :happydance:

Good god 32FF you DH must be loving it :rofl: good news for you that your parents arn't coming, i'm sure by the time they do you can tell them which will be very exciting,

No chance DH is coming anywhere near them as pretty tender - and :sex: if off the menu anyway at the moment as so paranoid about mc - so DH feeling very neglected :blush:

No chance DH is coming anywhere near them as pretty tender - and :sex: if off the menu anyway at the moment as so paranoid about mc - so DH feeling very neglected :blush:

Same here, I think he understand though as normaly if we hadn't been charting etc then we wouldn't know until AF was missing, but of cause we do know.

Just can't wait for the 23rd when the date :witch: would be due goes by, I think i will breath a little, So worried something will happen to Roo now that he/she is here

well ive been out and had quite bad cramps, then i felt something wet so i panicked. found the nearest loo and was expecting to see blood :rofl: anyway no blood, just clear cm! but it scared me cos i really thought i was going to find blood, it felt like it was dripping from me :rofl: sorry TMI i know. Anyway the cramps died down thank god and now im just hungry! oh and yawning my head off at 5 in the afternoon? :huh: :lol

well ive been out and had quite bad cramps, then i felt something wet so i panicked. found the nearest loo and was expecting to see blood :rofl: anyway no blood, just clear cm! but it scared me cos i really thought i was going to find blood, it felt like it was dripping from me :rofl: sorry TMI i know. Anyway the cramps died down thank god and now im just hungry! oh and yawning my head off at 5 in the afternoon? :huh: :lol

Oh i'm glad it wasn't AF coming we have high hopes for you samzi!!:happydance::happydance:

:happydance:

Well iver had two slices of pizza and im no longer hungry. I usually snack during the day but havent today

morning girls.

the evil :witch: got me this morning in full flow. i'm a bit gutted but hey there is always next month.

Full steam ahead for a christmas baby - are you using opks or temping this month? what's the plan of attack? :)

I've been out today to get some opk's. a friend of mine used them and got pregnant first cycle. i wish i had started using them straight away. i though i ov'ed on cd15 but i think now that it was cd19.

i've already worked out that if i get pregnant this time the baby would be due on boxing day.

i'm going to hav a nice glass of wine later. i think i deserve it! i'm still taking folic acid and i've cut out caffine (apart from chocolate!)

hope everybody i ok today x

morning girls.

I've been out today to get some opk's. a friend of mine used them and got pregnant first cycle. i wish i had started using them straight away. i though i ov'ed on cd15 but i think now that it was cd19.

i've already worked out that if i get pregnant this time the baby would be due on boxing day.

i'm going to hav a nice glass of wine later. i think i deserve it! i'm still taking folic acid and i've cut out caffine (apart from chocolate!)

hope everybody i ok today x

Hi Flowertot,

Well I'm ahead of you on the wine front infact me and OH are a cheeky glass of red down already, I find the OPK's very good as I have no idea when I OV usually.

Hi ladies,

well looks like I've missed loads of posts over the past couple of days, sorry to all those who've got the :witch:, welcome to the club but don't worry I'm sure we're all going to get lucky soon.

Samzi it's all looking very good for you, keep doing those FMU tests mate.

should i still do OPK's every day too?

Oh and I just had this when i stretched..

'The sharp, jabbing type of round ligament pain shouldn't last longer than the few seconds in which you're changing position or getting up'

sign you think?;)

Samzi - I'm convinced you are going to get a :bfp: any day now :) Got high hopes for you.

Flowertot and Pipkin - enjoy your wine :hissy: Just sent hubbie up to pub alone as will just make everyone suspicious if I'm there and not drinking so I'm ill :) Definitely use those opks as I ovulated on CD 11 this cycle and if I hadn't been using them I'd have missed them completely. I also temped everyday which was good as it tied in completely with the opks so I felt pretty confident I'd caught ovulation this month :) I reckon you are both on for December babies :happydance:

thanks blondie :hugs:

had awful cramps today ( s i posted a bit further up) but then calmed down now thank god!

thanks blondie :hugs:

had awful cramps today ( s i posted a bit further up) but then calmed down now thank god!

Cramps are a sign - where they proper crampy cramps (great description there Blondie :rofl: ) or were they more of a stretchy, pully feeling - that is what I had about 10dpo when my temp dipped and still get them every so often now.

They were like quite bad AF type pains, and i had a pulling pain earlier when i stretched though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->