Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Atm i have slight aches around the belly button area and sides.

when was/is AF due beth? :hugs:

no :witch: for me yet, but starting to get the odd twinge.

Fingers crossed that :witch: doesn't appear :) but if she does then at least you can start playing with your cbfm and maximise your chances of a :bfp: this month. :) Did you donor agree to 3 times this month because he missed one last month?

Just a query so forgive my intrusiveness - but when you get the sample - do you have to use it all straight away or could you save half and use that the next day to maximise the number of days covered? Sorry I've no idea about AI so intrigued by how it works :) (Tell me to mind my own bloody business if you wish :rofl: )

dont worry blondie, everyone is always curious, im not exactly doing it the conventional way. lol

the sperm cant live for that long out side the body so no i couldnt do that.
havent asked him yet thought id wait for the witch

samzi - i normally have a 32 day cycle and ov on day 16, but think i ov'd on day 18 this month so should be due today.

hi girls.

i wasn't going to mention this but its been playing on my mind. before :witch: arrived this morning i did a hpt and shortly after 10 mins a very light purple line appeared (purple dye test). i showed my friend and she said her first bfp looked just the same. i've had a couple like this over past few days some showing up within the time frame. i thought they were evaps but because af was late (it never normally is) and because i had lots of preg symptoms i am now starting to think i may have had a chemical prgnancy.

is there any way i could know this for sure? i know i shouldn't be dwelling on this but i can't help but think it.

on a lighter note i can't wait to get started wit my opk's!

from what you have said it does sound possible you have had a chemical preg.

if it was i would look at it as a possitive sperm met egg but just didnt implant, you were half way there, only a matter of time before you get that BFP

from what you have said it does sound possible you have had a chemical preg.

if it was i would look at it as a possitive sperm met egg but just didnt implant, you were half way there, only a matter of time before you get that BFP

thank you. i'm hoping to send lots of :spermy: to catch my egg this time and hopefully i will get my chrstmas baby.

Hi Leftovers.
Man, you guys have been busy on the thread the last few days. It's taken me an age to catch up!
Samzi - it really is sounding like you might be on your way to your :bfp:!
Raerae - good to see you popping in!! I hope things are still going well for you.

Oops. I've forgotten what else has been happening.:blush:
Sorry everyone else! I find it difficult coz I'm usually on at different times from the rest of you so miss out on the 'conversation'...

Me? I'm just trucking along, waiting (and waiting and waiting). Not sure when I o'd, but am expecting the :witch: 1 April(ish). I'm not being very scientific about TTC. Yet. We've just being going at it the old-fashioned way, hoping for the best. I'm thinking if it doesn't work out this month I will at least start temping so that I can figure out what's going on with me. I've been on bcp for so many years now I wouldn't know my regular cycle if it kicked me in the shins.

Thanks for the :dust: Blondie!

Take care Leftovers. x

dont worry blondie, everyone is always curious, im not exactly doing it the conventional way. lol

the sperm cant live for that long out side the body so no i couldnt do that.
havent asked him yet thought id wait for the witch

samzi - i normally have a 32 day cycle and ov on day 16, but think i ov'd on day 18 this month so should be due today.

Maybe you wont need it this month with the :witch: keeping her distance! have you been temping and stuff?

i havent been temping as i work shifts including nights, but im gonna give it a go this month as i am not working any nights.

well no :witch: yet which makes me officially late, but i tested this morning with a frer :bfn: and a ic 10miu :bfn: so i think she is just playing with me.

i ve never had a cycle this long, i ve been monitoring them since sept and have always been 32 days with the exception of oct which was 28 days.

do you think it could have been the epo, should i take it this cycle.
might start a threat asking in ttc

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
I think I am heading for a 2WW... I have got (3) positive OPK's this morning, and by looking at the OPK gallery had them the day before yesterday (didn't test yesterday as didn't get home til late and it was a very long day).
Only problem thou is DH is not happy as :sex: on demand WTF!!! Ended up with a bit of a frank discussion, as was beginning to worry that DH's heart is not in this baby stuff, but it is. Definate change of mood this morning thou :cry:.

girlies.

i think i have a vvv faint BFP

:happydance:

my camera on my phone and the webcam on the laptop are rubbish and it doesnt seem to show up. I can deff see it in person though

well here goes

Attachments

• testmumday4.jpg
    testmumday4.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 17
my camera on my phone and the webcam on the laptop are rubbish and it doesnt seem to show up. I can deff see it in person though

That is fantastic. Delighted for you! How exciting!!!

I did an OPK too and the line was faint, so heres a pic of both tests way after the time limit, but they were there within the time limit too just not as dark as now.

ok and ignore my face lol. concentration at its best :rofl:

Attachments

• mumdayaftertimelimitpic.jpg
    mumdayaftertimelimitpic.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 12
I did an OPK too and the line was faint, so heres a pic of both tests way after the time limit, but they were there within the time limit too just not as dark as now.

ok and ignore my face lol. concentration at its best :rofl:

Hi Samzi,

Can defo see the line on the top one, but am struggling to see anything on the bottom one. Could be cos it is blurred though. Loving the photo of concentration!

It is all looking very very good!

Hopefully my other tests will come tomorrow so i can test on tuesday. they are proper tests not these ic's so it should be easier to see lines etc

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 19 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all :bfn:....I also had a blood test done and that came back :bfn:!! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? :hissy:Please help!!!

god im only 1 day late with :bfn: and its driving me in sane, dont know how id cope with 19. when did you have the blood test done?

hope it is a :bfp:, the symptoms sound good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->