Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

I went last Tues and got the result on Thurs. We hae been trying and I have been of BC for over a year now so its not that!!! Its been very frustrating....

girlies.

i think i have a vvv faint BFP

:happydance:

OMG congrates, Oh you need a FRER I'm on 15 DPO and those IC are still giving me a faint line (well it gets darker by the day) but ohh i can't tell you how it feels when the daddy FRER give your a positive So excited for you, and Blondies going to have kittens let alone a baby

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

:rofl: she isnt isnt she,

And thanks :hugs: Just did another and couldnt see a line this time :(

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 19 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all :bfn:....I also had a blood test done and that came back :bfn:!! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? :hissy:Please help!!!

Jesus 19 days late, what has the doctor advised?, 19 days is a hell of a long time and with you knowing the symptoms first hand then it's looking really good,

F xd for you

god im only 1 day late with :bfn: and its driving me in sane, dont know how id cope with 19. when did you have the blood test done?

hope it is a :bfp:, the symptoms sound good

Have you tested today topazicatzbet? (you've got the longest user name in the world i must add :rofl: )

:rofl: she isnt isnt she,

And thanks :hugs: Just did another and couldnt see a line this time :(

Don't worrie, was the first ones your FMU, if your really early in the PG then the one you did just now wont have enough HP thingys in it.
Mine has only just started to show up late afternoon (look at me POAS expert :rofl: ) what ever you do don't do a CB digital as it may come up Neg i nearly had kitten when i did it 11 DPO and it came up Not preg when the other 4 (yes 4 in one day) came up positive but now it says 1-2 Week yay x

:rofl:

yes this morning's was FMU.

Il do one tomorrow morning and see if it shows up again :)

god im only 1 day late with :bfn: and its driving me in sane, dont know how id cope with 19. when did you have the blood test done?

hope it is a :bfp:, the symptoms sound good

Have you tested today topazicatzbet? (you've got the longest user name in the world i must add :rofl: )

be thankfull i have a sticky h key and missed the h off, it was supposed to be topazicatzbeth!!! didnt realise til i hit submit

yes tested this am and :bfn: im so confused, my cp is still reasonably high, no sign of her yet but im really irritable. the cat just spilt a new tin of varnish all over the floor and i shouted at her then burst into tears

Im not bloated today, how weird lol. Last few days esp yday ive been so bloated and had cramps but it seems to have gone now. :huh:

wow there hasnt been the usual activity on here today, have you all been out having a good time?

wow there hasnt been the usual activity on here today, have you all been out having a good time?

I've been helping DH move his works well as much as he would let me :rofl: think he's a little protective of what i do from now bless

With regards to crying it's a good sign as i had right crying fit this morning when i noticed for the first that a plant i've got has grown buds for the first time in 3 years may be it was the excitement :rofl:

High CP a good thing as well

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

wheres that blondie one when i need her to scruitinize my tests :rofl:

wheres that blondie one when i need her to scruitinize my tests :rofl:

I know she has got to be having withdrew symptoms by now, Hopes she's ok tho she's normaly pops in for a few min/hours everyday

I think it may be due to the majority being able to access this at work, mon -fri, 9-5... god, it's nice to be able to sit down for a cuppa some days!! APart from the questions that would then be asked of me if I were to use the communal computers to keep up with B&B lol (infact I need a mon-fri 9-5, am not looking forward to the 12 hour stint before me tomorrow after 1 week off!)

its not fair though cos she can tell me from a mile away from my sun visors but i dont know who she is. lol

Hiya Girlies! :hi:

Samzi, DH and I both think we see a faint line on your test!!! Please post tomorrow morning's test ASAP. I'm so excited for you, I think this may well be your :bfp:!:happydance:

Beth, sorry :witch: is still late, but am really hoping that it means a late :bfp:! Fingers Xed for you, hun!

Okay, so DH and i have returned from our weekend away. We had a lovely, pee-stick free time! :rofl: Of course, as soon as I walked in the door I ran right for the toilet, and lo and behold, my test line is as dark if not darker than the control line....FINALLY!! I was so relieved I actually cried! :cry:
Damn pregnancy hormones! :blush: It's terrible, I know, but I can't help but wish away the next 3 weeks until my first scan...I'm just desperate to know that all is well with our lil' bean. I had no idea how neurotic being pregnant would make me!:hissy:

Well, ladies, off to order some take away for supper. Hope you all have a lovely evening!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->