Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

thanks hun, had some cramps all evening so think she might be here by morning

hi girls.

well i did a test this moring and it was neg so im a bit confused :huh:

not going to do one until friday now!

I dont know :cry:

I think ov was sometime last weekend, but im not sure.

Good thing is ive still got symptoms - bloated, feel sick etc. Maybe its just too early, i bet y'days was an evap :(

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Never fear Blondie is back :) Was so busy yesterday i didn't get online - instead just crashed out on the sofa watching tv. My car broke down yesterday so had to take DH's to work today and drop him off at work - horrible car to drive :(

So I've currently got a broken central heating boiler, broken car and my parents aren't visiting this week because my dad is broken (well he has shingles :( ) - so doing really well on the "what can go wrong will go wrong front" at the moment :(

Good news is that 5w today and lines are still getting stronger everyday :) 5w4d is the day I need to pass as this is when I mc last time but I'm quietly confident this time round :)

Samzi - oh my god - your test results are sending me into a right frenzy :rofl: Convinced I saw a line on one of them and if this mornings doesn't have one then you obviously weren't looking hard enough :hugs: I'm so so so sure you are going to have a nice :bfp: in a few days :)

Caitlenc - glad you had a lovely weekend and are now free to poas again :rofl: - I love seeing those lines getting stronger don't you?

Topazicat - hoping that either the :witch: arrives soon for you or you get a :bfp: so one way or another you can start planning this month with your cbfm :happydance:

Flowertot - I'll be checking your chart everyday for any signs to make sure you catch the eggy this month :)

In fact anyone who has a FF link in their sig I'll be checking charts daily to see how you are all doing as I'm an addict :happydance:

Right better read back and check if there is anyone else I need to respond to :)

Even though it was FMU, it wasnt really dark like ydays was (the wee that is not the test result)

Maybe next time i test i will use FMU but wait an extra few hours too :rofl:

:rofl:

Do you think i should test on wednesday as that will be 7 days until Af due?

:rofl:

Do you think i should test on wednesday as that will be 7 days until Af due?

:rofl::rofl:Well I'm a poas addict so probably the wrong person to ask as I'd be testing everyday :rofl: - hmm if you didn't see a line today then miss tomorrow and test wednesday :)

Fingers x'd :hugs:

Wed is also payday :happydance:

Just started sneezing - grr, hate it!!

Morning ladies hope everyone had a good weekend. An just think this could be the last mothers day that we spend not being mothers!!!

Samzi - I didn't get a really stong :bfp: until the day after AF was due so keeping everything crossed for you. x

The confusion is over here, i got a really strong + opk on sat so we BDed then and last night and this morning my temps have gone up. So i think i Oved yesterday, fingers crossed we have gotten the egg. We will BD again tonight just to make sure as i normally BD a few days before OV is due but its been so up and down this month. Still as my DH says it only takes the once or there wouldn't be so many 'acidents'! :rofl:

Here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Hi Razcox :)

FF seems to be crashing at the moment as can't see mine or your chart :( but all sounds pretty good to me. Plus all that :sex: is pretty much what I managed around ovulation and it did the trick for me :)

Fingers x'd you caught the little eggy :happydance:

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to let you know I'm still here lol.

I had my first midwife appointment this morning. She was lovely and very helpful. She checked by blood pressure and stuff like that. She spoke to me all about what appointments I'll get and tests and things. She told me everything I needed to know if I was worried and who to contact. She's sending off all my details and I'll be having my first hospital appointment and scan within the next 2 weeks which I'm really glad about.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having a few twinges down there now and then so I don't know whats going on really. I don't have many symptoms either so I dunno. I've done a few digi's now all showing 3+ so as far as I know I'm still going. Just gotta wait for this scan and hope for the best.

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

:hugs: Rae

Well im still having symptoms so thats a good sign :D

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to let you know I'm still here lol.

I had my first midwife appointment this morning. She was lovely and very helpful. She checked by blood pressure and stuff like that. She spoke to me all about what appointments I'll get and tests and things. She told me everything I needed to know if I was worried and who to contact. She's sending off all my details and I'll be having my first hospital appointment and scan within the next 2 weeks which I'm really glad about.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having a few twinges down there now and then so I don't know whats going on really. I don't have many symptoms either so I dunno. I've done a few digi's now all showing 3+ so as far as I know I'm still going. Just gotta wait for this scan and hope for the best.

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Hi RaeRae

Good to hear from you, it sounds like things are going fine. Try not to worry too much :hugs: I'm sure twinges are just your uterus expanding :) Good that you can get an early scan - I reckon I'll have to wait until 12 weeks or opt for a private scan (which I might have to do as giong insane with wondering :) )

Good Morning, my Lovely leftovers!!

Blondie-Good to see you back here, you were missed! Congrats on hitting that 5 week mark...I'm right behind you, bump buddy!:hugs:

Samzi-I am dying to see what heppens when you test on Wednesday...KUP! Fingers Xed this is it for you!:happydance:

Razcox, sounds like you're covered in the BD department...now on to the dreaded TWW! I have a really good feeling for you this month!:happydance:

RaeRae, so glad things are going well, and that you get your scan soon...I'm sure you'll feel much better after that. I know I can't wait for mine, I'm hoping it will help put my mind at rest. :hugs:

Well, girls, other than sore BB's, not having many symptoms over here. I have a busy week at work ahead (I am a teacher, and have loads of meetings and a field trip on Wednesday). Just the thought of it makes me tired...wait, that's a symptom, right?:rofl::rofl:

Well, my lovelies, have a fab day!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->