Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

RaeRae - Thats great that things are going so well, fingers crossed i will be joining you in a few weeks time again :happydance:

Caitlenc - I have a good feeling about this month as well!

when we do get that :bfp: again i think i will try and push to get a scan at 7 weeks on the NHS, i will drive myself mad waiting for 12 weeks and i don't see why i should have to pay. After the problems i had last time i think the EPAU would be able to do it.

well ive decided that tonight i am going to get a bb them.

no idea on them so you guys who are experts will have to help me out :rofl:

Razcox - had a look at your chart now and it's looking good for ovulation yesterday so hopefully those temps will keep rising and it will be confirmed :happydance:

Afternoon Lovely Leftovers

Well today is D day where i should be having :witch: and I'm praying to god she will not come (surely she's got another hometo go to!) I've done nothing but POAS all weekend and a swear I've gone through 8 over the last weekend the IC are becoming more darker which is good and a temped and tested this morning temps are still high and sticks are dark still so finger Xd I'll be fine

I've become very tired and the vomiting has subsided to just feeling sick which is a little of a releif as i really don't like the look of my toilet and feel that no woment should have such a bond with one :rofl::rofl:

Will keep you updated, Once i'm past today I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and get the ball rolling (which i'm very excited about!!)

Hope everyones well

:hug:

All sounding very good for you Tori :)

I've just been out and bought a twin pack of CB digi as I'm hoping to get my 3+ this week at some point - if I get that then I'll book a doctors appointment and go and make it official :happydance::happydance:

Well I am out this month. Only 10 dpo according to FF and had a huge temp dip this morning so got excited thinking it was implantation however :witch:has just showed up 5 days early.... what is going on?!

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 20 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all ....I also had a blood test done and that came back !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!! Has anyone else gone through this? I was eating cereal this morning and I could help smelling everything that was around me!!! I couldnt even finish eating. I dont know that the deal is anymore. Hopefully someone has gone through this before...HEELLLPPP.

Well I am out this month. Only 10 dpo according to FF and had a huge temp dip this morning so got excited thinking it was implantation however :witch:has just showed up 5 days early.... what is going on?!

Hi Mamawannabe,

Not sure what is going on for you. I only started charting this month myself. :hugs:

I am also out this month as AF showed up for me as well.

I've just been out and bought a twin pack of CB digi as I'm hoping to get my 3+ this week at some point - if I get that then I'll book a doctors appointment and go and make it official :happydance::happydance:

God i feel like i'm living on a knife edge i keep forgetting you've been through it. Can't beleive how calm you are,

But I'm sure you've got a sticky one,

Don't think i could wait until i got the 3+ on the digi as i want to know what my HGC level is and get a load of question out of my head!

Do you think that with the lines coming out darker each time she'll stay away surely it would start to fade if she was due.

Did you enjoy your gardening the other day? you where missed yesterday it was very quiet

xx

Hey tori - As the lines are getting darker i would say you are safe from the :witch: . I wouldn't get your hopes up too much with regards to the doctors though as they really don't do much until you are 8 weeks. my GP said 'well done come back in 3 weeks' when we saw him! They say the HPT are so good now they don't tend to bother confiming it. Just a warning as we were so disapointed last time when we saw him. xx

So girls, im pregnant right ;)

So if i were to start doing temps etc, what should i be looking at the temperature to be?

aww sorry :witch: has got you leelee and mamawannabe :hugs:

PMA though - you are both up for Chritmas/New Year babies now :happydance:

aww sorry :witch: has got you leelee and mamawannabe :hugs:

PMA though - you are both up for Chritmas/New Year babies now :happydance:

Thanks Blondie, you are very kind. I am due for a Boxing Day baby if I get a :bfp: baby and it will have the same star sign as me so it would be nice!

Hi

Can anyone please recommend some cheap but easy to use OPK's. I used Boots own brand but they were very difficult to read. I dont have much faith in FF at the moment as I cant have ovulated when it said I did especially in view of the fact :witch:has arrived at only 10 dpo (according to FF).

Please feel free to look at my chart (if its still showing last month?)

God i feel like i'm living on a knife edge i keep forgetting you've been through it. Can't beleive how calm you are,

But I'm sure you've got a sticky one,

Don't think i could wait until i got the 3+ on the digi as i want to know what my HGC level is and get a load of question out of my head!

Do you think that with the lines coming out darker each time she'll stay away surely it would start to fade if she was due.

Did you enjoy your gardening the other day? you where missed yesterday it was very quiet

xx

If lines are getting darker then :witch: won't arrive - she wouldn't arrive until hcg levels drop and the lines have gone lighter anyway so aslong as they keep getting darker she will be kept at bay :) I don't think my doc will do bloods and HCG levels - assume he will do what most docs do and just refer me to midwife - though I need to talk to him about carpal tunnel syndrome, crohns disease and also flying on business as I have huge problems with swelling legs whilst flying normally so think I'm going to have to stay grounded for now which could kind of screw things up at work :rofl:

Calm - moi? Oh no I'm a nervous wreck but I'm just taking each day at a time and every day there is a stronger line is another day when chances of mc get smaller. DH and I are desperately trying not to get excited yet :)

Really enjoyed my gardening thanks - we only moved into our dream house in August last year and garden was a jungle so we have finally cleared out all the dead stuff and dug over all the beds and plants lots of lovely new plants. Also planted loads of veggies in our veggie plot so it's all looking very nice now. We saw a gorgeous table and chairs at garden centre yesterday so think we are going back to buy it next weekend so we can start sitting out there and enjoying it now rather than weeding and tidying up all the time :)

Hey tori - As the lines are getting darker i would say you are safe from the :witch: . I wouldn't get your hopes up too much with regards to the doctors though as they really don't do much until you are 8 weeks. my GP said 'well done come back in 3 weeks' when we saw him! They say the HPT are so good now they don't tend to bother confiming it. Just a warning as we were so disapointed last time when we saw him. xx

Thanks Razcox, thanks for the heads up on what i should expect from the doctor i really just want to get some of these questions out of my head so i can move on etc

Hows the pups?

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 20 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all ....I also had a blood test done and that came back !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!! Has anyone else gone through this? I was eating cereal this morning and I could help smelling everything that was around me!!! I couldnt even finish eating. I dont know that the deal is anymore. Hopefully someone has gone through this before...HEELLLPPP.

Hey there, I'm sorry but I haven't been in this position before however I understand it must be horrible for you. The fact that you are 20 days late would mean that if you were pregnant it would definitely show on a test or blood test so i think the sad fact is that you are probably not pregnant. Might be worth talking to your GP again so see if any further tests can be done to find out why you have not got your period and also why you are having such strong pregnancy symptoms. :hug:

Hi

Can anyone please recommend some cheap but easy to use OPK's. I used Boots own brand but they were very difficult to read. I dont have much faith in FF at the moment as I cant have ovulated when it said I did especially in view of the fact :witch:has arrived at only 10 dpo (according to FF).

Please feel free to look at my chart (if its still showing last month?)

Have you got a link to your FF chart mamawannabe? :)

As for opk's - I just use the cheap ones you can buy on ebay. I started using them at CD6 as wanted to make sure I didn't miss the big O and saw them gradually getting darker up until CD10 (which wasn't as dark as control line but almost there), the next morning on CD11 my temp had gone up and the opk wasn't as strong so took it to mean that I had ovulated either late CD10 or early CD11. Must have worked as we only :sex: on CD9, CD10 and CD11 :rofl:

mamawannabe- Thank you!! Im going to ask for an ultra sound...if its not PG I could have a s cyst or something! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->