Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi blondie

can you add me to the list?
i'm due to test aroung the 23rd (I think)

thanks

Congrats on your :bfp:Daisydo, hope you have a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Sorry to all those who have had the :witch: come, believe me I know how you feel.

Well I am now 3 dpo and I'm feeling nothing at all, trying desperately not to symptom spot as I know that any symptoms i feel before 10 dpo is probably my body playing tricks on me, last month I was convinced I was pregnant as I felt dizzy, bloated and had a metalic taste in my mouth but obviously I was just hoping, I'm also going to try and hold of testing till a week on Thursday as I hate getting the :bfn: I really hope this is all of our months. xxx

First post been updated for everything I think :)

Well still absolutely no symptoms so assuming I'm out this month but I guess 7dpo is still pretty early :rofl::rofl: Hoping that maybe the lack of symptoms will take me by surprise :)

Raz - I so know how you feel - with an early mc you pretty much have 2 choices, let it ruin your life for a while or pick yourself up, trust in mother nature and jump back on the TTC bandwagon. Obviously some people take it a lot harder than others and it is really disappointing but I prefer to focus on TTC than focusing on what could have been :hug:

First post been updated for everything I think :)

Well still absolutely no symptoms so assuming I'm out this month but I guess 7dpo is still pretty early :rofl::rofl: Hoping that maybe the lack of symptoms will take me by surprise :)

Raz - I so know how you feel - with an early mc you pretty much have 2 choices, let it ruin your life for a while or pick yourself up, trust in mother nature and jump back on the TTC bandwagon. Obviously some people take it a lot harder than others and it is really disappointing but I prefer to focus on TTC than focusing on what could have been :hug:

Blondie you make me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 dpo is not long and you've already put your self out of the game lol

what is it every one keeps telling me PMA, you can have a share of mind if you like :rofl:

Blondie....come on...its still verrrrry early....your not even up to testing date and you say your out ..i agreee with terri_cottier....PMA PMA PMA>>> this team and all of B&B babes are getting :bfp: :happydance:

:rofl::rofl: I have tons of PMA - I'm POSITIVE I'm not pregnant :rofl::rofl:

Well temp seems to be flat-lining at 98.17 this month so not even a hint of an implantation dip, not feeling bloated, gassy, constipated, boobs aren't swollen - in fact feeling pretty fantastic :rofl::rofl::rofl: Maybe if there is going to be a :bfp: it's a sign that it will be a girl as surely only boys can cause all the other nasty symptoms :rofl::rofl::rofl: The line on my negative opk was a little bit darker than all the other days though last night so maybe :)

8dpo - I will not test, I will not test, I will not test, I will not test :happydance:

Decided I am determined not to test until at least monday next week - then there was an advert for boots and buy one get one free on FRER and DH pipes up - should we go and stock up on a few :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Where are my 8th and 9th March ladies with their results this month - come on ladies I'm awaiting your :bfp: announcements :happydance::happydance:

posted by BLONDIE..."""Maybe if there is going to be a it's a sign that it will be a girl as surely only boys can cause all the other nasty symptoms"""" :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

hella funny!!!!!!

Morning all how are we today? My temps are nice and low (36.6) and all the pregnancy signs have gone now so it seems my boby is back on track and i should OV around CD15. Enjoyed having a beer the last couple of days but from tonight both me and DH are back on the wagon, don't want drunken spermies! :rofl:

Still no sign of the :witch: for me. Was due on Sunday. Tested yesturday and :bfn: so holding on till Wednesday with FMU this time. Lots of PMA and what not.

Good luck every one x

Still no sign of the :witch: for me. Was due on Sunday. Tested yesturday and :bfn: so holding on till Wednesday with FMU this time. Lots of PMA and what not.

Good luck every one x

Oooh Seesaw - I have high expectations from you this month? Any other symptoms? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good luck every one x

Oooh Seesaw - I have high expectations from you this month? Any other symptoms? :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Actually ignore that comment - just looked at your countdown to pregnancy chart - symptoms galore :happydance::happydance::happydance: Fingers x'd for you :)

Good Morning, Lovelies!

Seasaw, Fingers Xed for you, hun!

Raz, glad you're feeling better and ready to...er...roll, as it were.:laugh2:

Blondie, keep up that PMA, girl!! You and I can be bump buddies, cuz I KNOW we're knocked-up!!:hug:

Well, I am 6dpo, no real symptoms, although I was exhausted yesterday. Have felt the occasional twinge or cramp, and am hoping it's my Boo Bean burrowing in for a long stay! Of course, it could just be gas...:blush:

Have a great day, Leftovers!!:hugs:

Caitlenc - I was just sat here thinking to myself how glad I am that I have my own office at work because I'm so gassy today it's ridiculous :blush::blush:

Maybe I can put that down as symptom number 1 in my 2WW :rofl::rofl:

LOL, well gas is good!!!!! It was one of my main symptoms last cycle (much to my DH disgust :rofl: ) that and i was always thirsty and was drinking a lot more

LOL, well gas is good!!!!! It was one of my main symptoms last cycle (much to my DH disgust :rofl: ) that and i was always thirsty and was drinking a lot more

I've been drinking loads over last 2 days but think that is more than likely due to the copious amounts of wine and champagne drank over the hen night weekend :rofl::rofl::rofl: Or maybe it is symptom number 2 :rofl:

Main symptom I had before mc was huge boobs but they are looking pretty normal at the moment unless I wear a cleavage enhancing bra just to make myself feel happier :rofl::rofl:

Think I might have to nip to boots at lunchtime as FRER are on buy 1 get one free and pregnancy vits are on 3 for 2 so might have a stocking up session. I already have one FRER, one CB digi and about 15 ICs at home but can never have enough really can you so I might buy 2 twin packs of FRER to add to my collection. :rofl::happydance::happydance: I am NOT a POAS addict :happydance:

Whoops - bought 2 twin packs of FRER for £10.27 so now have 5 FRERs sat waiting for me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Really - how long can I hold out? 6 more days? :happydance:

Razcox... I've just noticed you are in Telford... small world... I am in Shifnal about 2 miles away!!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->