Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hey tori - As the lines are getting darker i would say you are safe from the :witch: . I wouldn't get your hopes up too much with regards to the doctors though as they really don't do much until you are 8 weeks. my GP said 'well done come back in 3 weeks' when we saw him! They say the HPT are so good now they don't tend to bother confiming it. Just a warning as we were so disapointed last time when we saw him. xx

Thanks Razcox, thanks for the heads up on what i should expect from the doctor i really just want to get some of these questions out of my head so i can move on etc

Hows the pups?

No worries! Like i said our GP didn't really seem that bothered and i would have liked a heads up about it before we went!

The doggetts are fine thanks, here they are having a play:

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Lake%2003/DSC_0111.jpg

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Lake%2003/DSC_0078.jpg

And keeping Mum company when she was in pain during the MC

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Lake%2003/DSC_0002.jpg

And a bit of an action shot!

https://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn62/racheblakemore/Lake%2003/DSC_0372.jpg

Hi

Can anyone please recommend some cheap but easy to use OPK's. I used Boots own brand but they were very difficult to read. I dont have much faith in FF at the moment as I cant have ovulated when it said I did especially in view of the fact :witch:has arrived at only 10 dpo (according to FF).

Please feel free to look at my chart (if its still showing last month?)

Have you got a link to your FF chart mamawannabe? :)

As for opk's - I just use the cheap ones you can buy on ebay. I started using them at CD6 as wanted to make sure I didn't miss the big O and saw them gradually getting darker up until CD10 (which wasn't as dark as control line but almost there), the next morning on CD11 my temp had gone up and the opk wasn't as strong so took it to mean that I had ovulated either late CD10 or early CD11. Must have worked as we only :sex: on CD9, CD10 and CD11 :rofl:

Hi Blondie,

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2586ff

As :witch: arrived this morning new chart has started but if you scroll down previous month should be there. I am so confused!

Mamawannabe - hmm looking at that chart, the lines are dashed which means FF didn't definitely confirm ovulation at that date as there wasn't enough of a confirmed temp shift. I'd be tempted to say you ovulated maybe CD11 or CD12.

Hopefully this cycle it will be a clearer shift in temps so you can pinpoint ovulation easier - though at least with opks you can see in advance rather than after the date when your temp rises :hugs:

Razcox - the dogs are gorgeous :) They look so full of life bless them :)

So girls, im pregnant right ;)

So if i were to start doing temps etc, what should i be looking at the temperature to be?

Samzi - temps vary quite a bit from person to person but if you have a look at my chart you can see the difference between pre and post ovulation and how they have stayed high this month - mine are currently about 98.5

Hello Everyone!! Im officially 20 days late today. I have taken 10 hpts and they are all ....I also had a blood test done and that came back !! My thing is that I feel pregnant! I have a 5 year old so I know what some of those symptoms feel like. My nipples started hurting 3 days ago and they look different, Ive been getting nauseous, my saliva is very built up and my appetite has changed!!! I also have a funny taste in my mouth that will not go away! Not just that but I have also gained weight the past month!! Has anyone gone through this?? Please help!!! Has anyone else gone through this? I was eating cereal this morning and I could help smelling everything that was around me!!! I couldnt even finish eating. I dont know that the deal is anymore. Hopefully someone has gone through this before...HEELLLPPP.

Hi CSanz - I definitely think you need to go back to doctors with this one as you would have expected bloods and hpts to be coming back positive if pregnant by now so if not pregnant you should probably get checked out to make sure it isn't a cyst or anything which is causing delay in periods.

thanks blondie :hugs:

I have decided that im going to get the bb thermometer and some FRER tonight :happydance:

thanks blondie :hugs:

I have decided that im going to get the bb thermometer and some FRER tonight :happydance:

Good on you girl :rofl: That's what I like to see - dedication to the cause :happydance:

when is the earliest you can use FRER?

Thurs or Fri then. I guess fri as thats two days wait after my testing on wed :happydance:

at work today so cant really chat as the boss is on, so will catch up tonight but the witch arrived this morning

oh beth :hugs:

so sorry hun.

:dust: for next cycle :D

Oh no - sorry Beth :hugs: , bloody :witch:

Though I suppose at least now you can get that cbfm out and start working for a christmas baby :)

pregnant girles, question time from me

sorry for the tmi question about to follow..

Did you have creamy white cm before you got your BFP? :blush:

Tons of it :rofl::rofl: , seem to constantly have it at the moment :blush:

I only have a little but hopefully thats a sign :happydance:

Nope none to be honest, but then again when i wipe (sorry TMI) today there's a bit, the one bloody day i don't want any :rofl::rofl: apparently it's a good sign!!

oh good :happydance:

i only found it cos i went searching :blush:

excited about seeing what my temp will be tomorrow :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back