Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Mamawannabe - hmm looking at that chart, the lines are dashed which means FF didn't definitely confirm ovulation at that date as there wasn't enough of a confirmed temp shift. I'd be tempted to say you ovulated maybe CD11 or CD12.

Hopefully this cycle it will be a clearer shift in temps so you can pinpoint ovulation easier - though at least with opks you can see in advance rather than after the date when your temp rises :hugs:

Thanks Blondie. I didn't realise there was a difference between dashed lines! FF did originally say I had ovulated on CD12 but then changed to CD14. I think the problem is because I dont produce EWCM I can never put that into FF to give a clearer picuture.

Maybe you could go into business as a FF Chart Interpreter!!! :rofl:

aww sorry :witch: has got you leelee and mamawannabe :hugs:

PMA though - you are both up for Chritmas/New Year babies now :happydance:

Thanks Blondie, you are very kind. I am due for a Boxing Day baby if I get a :bfp: baby and it will have the same star sign as me so it would be nice!

lee lee - i will also be having a boxing day baby if this is my month. i hope w both get our :bfp: :hugs:

evening ladies.

how are we all?

Mamawannabe - hmm looking at that chart, the lines are dashed which means FF didn't definitely confirm ovulation at that date as there wasn't enough of a confirmed temp shift. I'd be tempted to say you ovulated maybe CD11 or CD12.

Hopefully this cycle it will be a clearer shift in temps so you can pinpoint ovulation easier - though at least with opks you can see in advance rather than after the date when your temp rises :hugs:

Hi mammawannabe, I agree with Blondie, I think CD11 or 12 could be possibilities which would make more sense given when AF arrived. Was that your first month charting as sometimes it can take FF a few months to get to know your particular fertility signs, e.g. some women just have a slower temperature rise after O, this is not a problem but just means it is a bit harder to pin down exact day of O.

If you don't have EWCM, have you considered using preseed? A lot of ladies have had really good results as it creates a nice cosy environment for the little :spermy:, sorry i wasn't sure if you already use this.

Well, negative OPK's, lots of dull cramping, but FF is saying that I am still 'very fertile' despite rising temps (dunno if temps are particularly accurate as don't take at the same time every day due to shifts)
What do the empty cycles mean?
I think I am counting today as 1 DPO, so the next question is when should I start testing as i think my original testing/af date of the 17th April may now be rather extreme.....
:confused::confused::confused:

I am sorry to hear the AF has arrived for so many today, FX'ed for next month xxx

right home from work and all caught up now,

sorry to the other girlies that the :witch:also got today, this will be our month.

As for me im glad :witch: arrives cos i was sure i wasnt pg.

so its a new cycle and i have always felt this would be my cycle, my family is full of december babies so it would fit.

so im now cycle 3 so in view of that we have a new ticker to bring new good luck. will fire up the cbfm tom and in only 5 more days i will get to poas :happydance:.

i have my reflexology appointment on thurs so im gonna get them to work on fertility, :happydance: and i have re gigged my days off so i have lots of time off around ov.

and my donor is more than happy to donate 3 times.

this will be my month!!!!

not sure what to do about the epo though, i dont get a lot of cm so wanted to boost it but im normally so reg with my cycle and this month went to pot, what do you ladies think i should do, give the epo another go incase it was a coincidence or give it a miss?

all in put welcome.

wow sorry that was a long post

well girls i'm now on cd 3 and feeling good, lots of PMA.

i have decided to start temping as of tomorrow morning and i am going to start using opk from cd 10.

been tryig o sign up on fertility friend but for some reason it won't let me in!!

hi everyone!
sorry to hear about all the :witch:es making an appearance, :dust: to all!
ive done an ovulation test but im not sure if a positive means im o'ing right now or if im going to be in another day or so??
its only just a positive, as in the lines are the same colour
thanks!!

Hi everyone!

Just popping in to let you know I'm still here lol.

I had my first midwife appointment this morning. She was lovely and very helpful. She checked by blood pressure and stuff like that. She spoke to me all about what appointments I'll get and tests and things. She told me everything I needed to know if I was worried and who to contact. She's sending off all my details and I'll be having my first hospital appointment and scan within the next 2 weeks which I'm really glad about.

I'm still trying not to get my hopes up. I've been having a few twinges down there now and then so I don't know whats going on really. I don't have many symptoms either so I dunno. I've done a few digi's now all showing 3+ so as far as I know I'm still going. Just gotta wait for this scan and hope for the best.

Hope everyone is feeling ok x

Hi RaeRae
This response is soooo many pages after your original post you probably won't even see it, but I just wanted to let you know that I had practically NO symptoms my entire pregnancy with Freya. (apart from an expanding belly, does that count?)
Very early on I had tender BBs, then a super sense of smell for a while, and that's it. No morning sickness, no heartburn, no nothing. :)
(Man, are my fingers crossed this time!)
Just thought I'd share so you'd know that it's quite normal, and not something else to worry about :hugs:

morning.

i was so tired last night that i was asleep by half 9...sooo unlike me! did my temp this morn, was gonna do a test but now am deff going to wait untill tomorrow as ive seen that most people get there proper bfp(even if its faint) at around 3w5d..atm im probably 3w2d. anyway will catch u later gotta dash off to work now - boo :(

Well, negative OPK's, lots of dull cramping, but FF is saying that I am still 'very fertile' despite rising temps (dunno if temps are particularly accurate as don't take at the same time every day due to shifts)
What do the empty cycles mean?
I think I am counting today as 1 DPO, so the next question is when should I start testing as i think my original testing/af date of the 17th April may now be rather extreme.....
:confused::confused::confused:

I am sorry to hear the AF has arrived for so many today, FX'ed for next month xxx

Morning mum2bewaiting :)

Looking at your chart it looks like FF has pegged your ovulation so you are 3dpo today - think I agree with them so looks like you are officially in the 2WW - let the symptom spotting begin :)

Ive been at work since 7.55, how bad is that!!!!

Still got all me symptoms and testing tomorrow. then again on fri :D

sorry to the other girlies that the :witch:also got today, this will be our month.

so its a new cycle and i have always felt this would be my cycle, my family is full of december babies so it would fit.

so im now cycle 3 so in view of that we have a new ticker to bring new good luck. will fire up the cbfm tom and in only 5 more days i will get to poas :happydance:.

i have my reflexology appointment on thurs so im gonna get them to work on fertility, :happydance: and i have re gigged my days off so i have lots of time off around ov.

not sure what to do about the epo though, i dont get a lot of cm so wanted to boost it but im normally so reg with my cycle and this month went to pot, what do you ladies think i should do, give the epo another go incase it was a coincidence or give it a miss?

all in put welcome.

Hi Topazicat :)

Good news about donor giving you 3 batches this month - an extra 50% of :spermy: for you to catch that egg with :happydance:

I'm not sure about EPO but have you thought about using preseed before you send the :spermy: up there? Might give them a helping hand? I've also heard that drinking pink grapefruit juice is good for CM - don't know whether it works or not but might be worth giving it a try?

This month is going to be your month - I've decided already :)

hi everyone!
sorry to hear about all the :witch:es making an appearance, :dust: to all!
ive done an ovulation test but im not sure if a positive means im o'ing right now or if im going to be in another day or so??
its only just a positive, as in the lines are the same colour
thanks!!

Positive means you could be ovulating anytime between now and in the next 24 hours so I'd get :sex: :happydance: I pretty much ovulated on the same day as my most positive test so make sure you have plenty of :spermy: waiting :)

all in put welcome.

I keep forgetting you have a donar as apose to us dragging our DH up to bed kicking and screaming that time of the month, :rofl:

with regards to the EPO you've got nothing to lose if bugger all happens i would try preseed this month though and see if that works i got a whole batch of it before the :bfp: (typical)

hope you get your christmas baby

xx

Ive been at work since 7.55, how bad is that!!!!

Still got all me symptoms and testing tomorrow. then again on fri :D

Looks like we are the early birds this morning them Samzi :)

Late getting in to work this week though as got to drop DH off at work first as my car is broken and so using his. Very annoying as it means I hit all the traffic in Newcastle and add another half hour onto my journey :( But only for one more day then hopefully my little brum will be fixed :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->