Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Right think I have caught up on everybody (I love this team - such a lovely bunch of ladies and all really positive :) )

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

5w1d today so getting closer to that dreaded 5w4d. Last time I did a CB digi at 5w3d and it only said 1-2 weeks so I'm going to be brave and do one tomorrow. Last wednesday I got 2-3 weeks so really hoping it will be the magic 3+ :fingerscrossed:

Did an IC this morning and my god - the jump from yesterday was HUGE - the line was so so dark - which I'm guessing is good as the hcg levels must have reached that high high level now so I'm praying it means it's looking good for tomorrows CB digi :)

Not got many symptoms at the moment, well got HUGE boobs and crashing out about 9pm each night but not feeling bloated or constipated (probably due to drinking tons of water and taking a fibresure everyday to keep things moving along).

DH said I looked glowing this morning :) - then I pointed out it was because I was sat in a ray of sunlight shining into our kitchen :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It looks like we are heading into a quiet patch for testing over the next week or so but hopefully you ladies are all hard at work on operation catch that eggy :)

Oh I forgot to say - did anyone else watch the Great Sperm Race last night on channel 4. Me and DH settled down to watch it - I think it freaked him a bit as he went rather pale at one point, but then we both fell asleep before the end :rofl: - good job that didn't happen in real life or I'd never have got my :bfp: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DH did say at one point - oh is that what you were muttering about discharge last month? when lady was demonstrating how EWCM works. :rofl: Bless him I think he got an education last night - but he was feeling pretty proud of himself saying how he must have super sperm to have gone through all that twice and managed to reach the egg. Oh and he was rather chuffed that he gets to determine the sex bless him (he really had no idea about all this :rofl: ) but I pointed out it's going to be a boy anyway and he decided he agrees as we had :sex: close to ovulation :) (My DH learnt pretty early on in our relationship that it's SO much easier to just agree with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

Well Girlies it's official I'm pregnant (whoooo shock horror)
I've got past the date AF was due and I must of gone to the toilet about 30 times yesterday just so I could wipe to make sure she hadn't come to get my roo! so now it's hitting me that I'm (oh and DH as well) going to have a baby and it's getting more exciting

So yay me with a big sigh of relief

Nothing really anything on symptoms, My boobies now require new button up tops, which is a bitch as I have quiet a few meeting to go to the require a suite and only a button top will do so will have to pop out and get one.

Also last light Roo decided to play with my belly button as I swear down he was pulling if from the inside and it hurt (allot)

Temps are still high which is great news but I think I keep putting it in a different area of my arm pit each time as it give a low reading one min and then when I reposition it, it give a high temp. Hmmm confused

Well to all you lovely left overs where the :witch: has come your going to be thrilled when testing comes and you have a nice :bfp: and a Christmas baby YAY

My back is hurting today in one place, quite a sharp pain - thats new to me!

Morning all ladies! Sorry to all the dreaded :witch: caught but fingers crossed for those xmas babies xxxx :hug:

Well i have a cold so i think that may be skrewing with my temps a bit, still they have gone up and hopefully they will stay up. Because OV was late though i need to change my testing date to the 5th as my LP is always about 14 days. I am now in the dreaded 2WW *dun dun duhhhhhhhh* let the spotting begin!

Morning all ladies! Sorry to all the dreaded :witch: caught but fingers crossed for those xmas babies xxxx :hug:

Well i have a cold so i think that may be skrewing with my temps a bit, still they have gone up and hopefully they will stay up. Because OV was late though i need to change my testing date to the 5th as my LP is always about 14 days. I am now in the dreaded 2WW *dun dun duhhhhhhhh* let the spotting begin!

Oh I had a cold just before i got my BFP so it may be a sign :rofl: honestly though there was a thread on here once where the ladies got stuffy noses and it was a cold symptom etc and they got BFP (not all but alot) so Fingers Xd

Morning Razcox

Good news that temp has gone up - looks like you have ovulated now so are officially in the 2WW - (stuffy nose is a symptom by the way as you get excess CM and nasal mucas :) ) - though I suppose 2dpo is being a little optimistic :rofl:

Fingers x'd for that christmas baby :happydance::happydance:

ive had a stuffy nose/sneezes for about a week now!

Right think I have caught up on everybody (I love this team - such a lovely bunch of ladies and all really positive :) )

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

5w1d today so getting closer to that dreaded 5w4d. Last time I did a CB digi at 5w3d and it only said 1-2 weeks so I'm going to be brave and do one tomorrow. Last wednesday I got 2-3 weeks so really hoping it will be the magic 3+ :fingerscrossed:

Did an IC this morning and my god - the jump from yesterday was HUGE - the line was so so dark - which I'm guessing is good as the hcg levels must have reached that high high level now so I'm praying it means it's looking good for tomorrows CB digi :)

Not got many symptoms at the moment, well got HUGE boobs and crashing out about 9pm each night but not feeling bloated or constipated (probably due to drinking tons of water and taking a fibresure everyday to keep things moving along).

DH said I looked glowing this morning :) - then I pointed out it was because I was sat in a ray of sunlight shining into our kitchen :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It looks like we are heading into a quiet patch for testing over the next week or so but hopefully you ladies are all hard at work on operation catch that eggy :)

Morning blondie,

with your CB when you got your 2-3 weeks what DPO where you, I was 16 DPO yesterday and it came up 1-2 weeks (the same as fridays) when should i get my 2-3 weeks?

is CB accurit with the weeks?

thanks hun xx

Morning Tori

2-3 weeks should show when you are between 4-5 weeks pregnant (ie 2-3 weeks after conception) so I think I was about 4w3d when I tested and got this. They aren't that accurate for the conception indicator really - will see if I can find stats for you :) - as everyones hcg levels rise at different rates and so can quite often be wrong. As long as the lines are your other tests are getting darker I wouldn't worry :)

The overall accuracy of the Clearblue Conception Indicator has been clinically proven to be 92%. The accuracy of the Clearblue Conception Indicator is 96.5% in the 1-2 week range, 76.1% in the 2-3 week range and 96.9% in the 3+ weeks range.

That is according to the clearblue website so as you can see there is only 76.1% accuracy for the 2-3 week range :)

all this is all so exciting! such a great team :laugh2:
ive also heard that stuffy noses are a sign!
i lay in bed for about half an hour completely motionless tonight :happydance: im determined to catch my eggy
hope it happens for both of us razcox! we'd be in the xmas baby group together!

keep needing the loo this morning :rofl:

have been ok last few days and now this is starting.

PLEASE mean my BFP is on its way!!

all this is all so exciting! such a great team :laugh2:
ive also heard that stuffy noses are a sign!
i lay in bed for about half an hour completely motionless tonight :happydance: im determined to catch my eggy
hope it happens for both of us razcox! we'd be in the xmas baby group together!

I predict lots of christmas babies for the leftovers :)

Fingers x'd there is fertilisation ongoing :)

keep needing the loo this morning :rofl:

have been ok last few days and now this is starting.

PLEASE mean my BFP is on its way!!

Samzi - you have far far more symptoms than me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fingers x'd you get a nice second line tomorrow :)

I hope so.

We will see though *shugs*

My, my, ladies, you've all been busy!

I'm looking forward to symptom spotting with our TWW ladies! The PMA on this team is inspiring!:hugs:

Samzi, your symptoms sound great! Can't wait for you to test!:happydance:

Tori, I am waiting for my CB digis to come in the mail, hopefully they'll get here today...I am hoping to see a 2-3 this week, but I know they aren't totally accurate.

Blondie, I hope that digi gives you the 3+...I know you have the stickiest of sticky beans in there!:hugs:

Well, girls, still no major symptoms...just big, painful BB's. But, my lines keep getting darker, so I'm hoping all is well in there. Maybe i'll be lucky, like Freyasmum, and have no morning sickness! :happydance::happydance:

Have a great day, leftovers!!

Morning Caitlenc :)

Sounds like you are about the same symptom wise as me then :) Don't you love seeing those lines darkening :happydance:

Your ticker has moved onto the 2nd box aswell now :happydance::happydance:

The overall accuracy of the Clearblue Conception Indicator has been clinically proven to be 92%. The accuracy of the Clearblue Conception Indicator is 96.5% in the 1-2 week range, 76.1% in the 2-3 week range and 96.9% in the 3+ weeks range.

That is according to the clearblue website so as you can see there is only 76.1% accuracy for the 2-3 week range :)

Arr thanks Blondie, I feel a bit better now, Think i will test in a week for the CB and then it should show the 2-3 if not 3+ whooo can't wait to POAS again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->