Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well i've just seen the most un usfull doctor ever!

Booked the appointment today and went in for 10 am of which i declared i was preganant with in a second of going in the room,

where she says well it's early days so we wont book you for the midwife just yet and to take it easy WTF?

Come back @ 8 weeks so after a lot of comprimising we got it down to 7 weeks for Doctor appointment and the 8th week for Midwife, and I'm going to have a 8 week scan (private) just to make sure all is ok.

But really she was crap but she confirmed I'm now 4w + 1D which i knew. Grrrrrr

She did say i have to stop obsessing (hmmm glad she thinks it's so easy) and to stop POAS at which point i asked if there was a AA meeting Equivalent for addicts of POAS she didn't look amused but i was bloody well serous, How can i possibly do that? may miss tomorrow POAS and then test on Thursday but can't see that working well.

Oh well at least all is ok!

Booked the appointment today and went in for 10 am of which i declared i was preganant with in a second of going in the room,

where she says well it's early days so we wont book you for the midwife just yet and to take it easy WTF?

Come back @ 8 weeks so after a lot of comprimising we got it down to 7 weeks for Doctor appointment and the 8th week for Midwife, and I'm going to have a 8 week scan (private) just to make sure all is ok.

She did say i have to stop obsessing (hmmm glad she thinks it's so easy) and to stop POAS at which point i asked if there was a AA meeting Equivalent for addicts of POAS she didn't look amused but i was bloody well serous, How can i possibly do that? may miss tomorrow POAS and then test on Thursday but can't see that working well.

Sorry she was like this but we did warn you! At least you know its not just your dr they are all like it!

all this is all so exciting! such a great team :laugh2:
ive also heard that stuffy noses are a sign!
i lay in bed for about half an hour completely motionless tonight :happydance: im determined to catch my eggy
hope it happens for both of us razcox! we'd be in the xmas baby group together!

It would be great to get that :bfp: and be preggers right away again after the MC . . . .

I do think my cold is the result of a ghost hunting night though as i was in and out until 4 am in the morning.

i lay in bed for about half an hour completely motionless tonight :happydance: im determined to catch my eggy

It would be great to get that :bfp: and be preggers right away again after the MC . . . .

I do think my cold is the result of a ghost hunting night though as i was in and out until 4 am in the morning.

Ghosthunting? Oooh I love ghosthunting? did you spot anything? :)

I think I'll probably go next week and let my doc know - I know my doc is reasonably ok as when I went with mc he told me that him and his wife had been trying and were on month 14 so he understands just how obsessive people become about the whole thing :rofl:
If he asks me how many tests I've done to confirm it I can always tell him 14 :blush: - I suppose with that many tests there isn't really a need for him to confirm it at all :rofl:

It was ace, we didn't 'spot' anything but the glass moved and the funny bleepy thing went off. We did a seyance(sp??) and that was a bit freaky. We went with Dead haunted nights and it was a lot of fun, we are thinking of going again in fact. Here is the link to the company:

https://www.deadhaunted.com/

Sorry she was like this but we did warn you! At least you know its not just your dr they are all like it!

I know and I'm gratefull you did as i would of gone spare, x

right home from work and all caught up now,

sorry to the other girlies that the :witch:also got today, this will be our month.

As for me im glad :witch: arrives cos i was sure i wasnt pg.

so its a new cycle and i have always felt this would be my cycle, my family is full of december babies so it would fit.

so im now cycle 3 so in view of that we have a new ticker to bring new good luck. will fire up the cbfm tom and in only 5 more days i will get to poas :happydance:.

i have my reflexology appointment on thurs so im gonna get them to work on fertility, :happydance: and i have re gigged my days off so i have lots of time off around ov.

and my donor is more than happy to donate 3 times.

this will be my month!!!!

not sure what to do about the epo though, i dont get a lot of cm so wanted to boost it but im normally so reg with my cycle and this month went to pot, what do you ladies think i should do, give the epo another go incase it was a coincidence or give it a miss?

all in put welcome.

wow sorry that was a long post

Hi Topazicat :)

Good news about donor giving you 3 batches this month - an extra 50% of :spermy: for you to catch that egg with :happydance:

I'm not sure about EPO but have you thought about using preseed before you send the :spermy: up there? Might give them a helping hand? I've also heard that drinking pink grapefruit juice is good for CM - don't know whether it works or not but might be worth giving it a try?

This month is going to be your month - I've decided already :)

i ve decieded that too, so we cant both be wrong :rofl:

i ve been using preeseed all along.

Im unimpressed that i cant eat salt and vinegar mccoys without feeling sick :hissy:

right home from work and all caught up now,

sorry to the other girlies that the :witch:also got today, this will be our month.

As for me im glad :witch: arrives cos i was sure i wasnt pg.

so its a new cycle and i have always felt this would be my cycle, my family is full of december babies so it would fit.

so im now cycle 3 so in view of that we have a new ticker to bring new good luck. will fire up the cbfm tom and in only 5 more days i will get to poas :happydance:.

i have my reflexology appointment on thurs so im gonna get them to work on fertility, :happydance: and i have re gigged my days off so i have lots of time off around ov.

and my donor is more than happy to donate 3 times.

this will be my month!!!!

not sure what to do about the epo though, i dont get a lot of cm so wanted to boost it but im normally so reg with my cycle and this month went to pot, what do you ladies think i should do, give the epo another go incase it was a coincidence or give it a miss?

all in put welcome.

wow sorry that was a long post

Hi Topazicat :)

Good news about donor giving you 3 batches this month - an extra 50% of :spermy: for you to catch that egg with :happydance:

I'm not sure about EPO but have you thought about using preseed before you send the :spermy: up there? Might give them a helping hand? I've also heard that drinking pink grapefruit juice is good for CM - don't know whether it works or not but might be worth giving it a try?

This month is going to be your month - I've decided already :)

i ve decieded that too, so we cant both be wrong :rofl:

i ve been using preeseed all along.

If you are using preseed then I wouldn't worry too much about using epo if you think it upset your cycle last month. The preseed should do the job and I don't have much ewcm anyway and it didn't stop DHs :spermy: reaching the cervix :)

It was ace, we didn't 'spot' anything but the glass moved and the funny bleepy thing went off. We did a seyance(sp??) and that was a bit freaky. We went with Dead haunted nights and it was a lot of fun, we are thinking of going again in fact. Here is the link to the company:

https://www.deadhaunted.com/

Oooh I may have to talk DH into treating me to one of those - interested in the Golden Fleece one in York which isn't too far for us :) :happydance:

Tori - I think the main problem with doctors is because they see a lot of preggers women its an everyday thing for them and no big deal. They forget that this is a big deal to us. I found the same thing when i had my MC, the doctors were all very matter of fact about it and said how common it was. The thing they forgot was in one sentence they had just shattered MY world and that this had never happened to ME before.

I found the nurses to be much better and more understanding x

Im unimpressed that i cant eat salt and vinegar mccoys without feeling sick :hissy:

Samzi - you have me so convinced you are going to get a :bfp: that I'd almost put money on it (notice I said ALMOST - I am an accountant and it takes a lot for us to part with money :rofl:)

:rofl:

my trebor extra strong mints have sorted the sickness out :happydance:

Blondie - They were all ready good with us. you got split into smaller groups (6 or so) and had your own guide come with. They don't get directly involved with the experiments though as they don't want to be accussed of cheating. You get to go to a few different locations and have lots of gadets to play with. They also have an endless supply of tea, coffee squash biscuits and choccys to keep you going. We are already planning the next one! Woodcester was good the guide said but i will miss that one as i am at a dog show camping :(

Blondie - They were all ready good with us. you got split into smaller groups (6 or so) and had your own guide come with. They don't get directly involved with the experiments though as they don't want to be accussed of cheating. You get to go to a few different locations and have lots of gadets to play with. They also have an endless supply of tea, coffee squash biscuits and choccys to keep you going. We are already planning the next one! Woodcester was good the guide said but i will miss that one as i am at a dog show camping :(

Sounds like my ideal night :) Hubby despairs at my obsession with watching most haunted and whenever we go to a new city I insist we go on a ghost walk :rofl:

Tori - I think the main problem with doctors is because they see a lot of preggers women its an everyday thing for them and no big deal. They forget that this is a big deal to us. I found the same thing when i had my MC, the doctors were all very matter of fact about it and said how common it was. The thing they forgot was in one sentence they had just shattered MY world and that this had never happened to ME before.

I found the nurses to be much better and more understanding x

Very True, My Normal Doctor is quiet caring and when we went about TTCing he give us all the details sat and listened to all our questions and even called me with an answer he could give me at the time. I think because he said come in as soon as i found out, When i booked the appointment he was meant to see me but then got a home run just before i got there so i got this other one and the shock of the diffrence is scary will defo be sticking to my normal doctor!

I'm fine tho can't wait until the 7th Week one because then i know i will see my normal doctor and get every thing rolling.

How's the 2 WW? any symtoms yet at the early stages?

Loved the photo's of you dog's yesterday it cheered me up no end, The one where one of your pups looks like i's eating the others head is very funny!

"Loved the photo's of you dog's yesterday it cheered me up no end, The one where one of your pups looks like i's eating the others head is very funny!"

That one had me :rofl::rofl::rofl: aswell :)

Only 2DPO so nothing to report yet in the way of symtoms other then a cold!

LOL, my dogs are a right pair! They play fight as soon as we get on the park and its lovely to watch. No matter how crappy a day i have they always cheer me up. Cassie (the black and white lurcher) is also an inspiration to me as she is a rescue dog. She was in a pound in Ireland and the dogs trust brought her over on her last day (they were going to put her to sleep) we picked her and she was such a nervous dog. She has scars all over her and a old broken rib where some one has kicked her, for ages she was so scared of anything broom shaped she would wet herself. Now over a year later she is a different dog she loves everyone is really gentel and trusting. The way she has bounced back after what happend to her amazes me! It makes me realise that its true, what ever doesn't kill us can only make us stronger.

Tori, sorry the DR wasn't so helpful...I don't even get to see mine until April 13th, but we'll get an internal scan so should be able to see the bean's heartbeat that day...I wish I could wake up tomorrow and have it be the 13th, I am sure I will feel calmer once I see our lil'one on the screen!:happydance: At least you know for the moment that everything is okay!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->