Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Aw, Raz, what a wonderful story!! I am a dog lover, too, and always have great respect for anyone who takes in an abused pup...

Aww I have such a soft spot for rescued animals - they have so much affection to give once you have got their trust :)

Our two kittens were cats protection league - they came as a pair as one is deaf and the other one helps her out a bit (ie whenever Indie hears our alarm clock go in the morning Issy lies next to her so she can feel her get up - so they can both come and pester us for food).

Issy was rescued by a vet when her owner took her to be put down simply because she is deaf (and she is so affectionate and playful it's unbelieveable) and Indie was found in somebodies garden abandoned when she was 5 weeks old - she is so so timid but lately she is turning into a real lap cat and you can't sit down for 5 minutes without her jumping on your lap for a cuddle.

I love my cats :cloud9:

:D
Our cat is a little terror at times but hes lovely :cloud9:

Well girls i got my ff sorted today, obviously theres only todays temp in it, but i will put the link in my sig so you can nosey over it in the next few days if you want :rofl:

Oh I forgot to say - did anyone else watch the Great Sperm Race last night on channel 4. Me and DH settled down to watch it - I think it freaked him a bit as he went rather pale at one point, but then we both fell asleep before the end :rofl: - good job that didn't happen in real life or I'd never have got my :bfp: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DH did say at one point - oh is that what you were muttering about discharge last month? when lady was demonstrating how EWCM works. :rofl: Bless him I think he got an education last night - but he was feeling pretty proud of himself saying how he must have super sperm to have gone through all that twice and managed to reach the egg. Oh and he was rather chuffed that he gets to determine the sex bless him (he really had no idea about all this :rofl: ) but I pointed out it's going to be a boy anyway and he decided he agrees as we had :sex: close to ovulation :) (My DH learnt pretty early on in our relationship that it's SO much easier to just agree with me :rofl::rofl::rofl:)

i watched the great sperm race. it makes you wonder how anyone ever gets pregnant!

I think it did come across as "mission impossible" according to the tv program which in a way is a bit of a shame (but I guess the aim of the program was to show how amazing the journey to conception is so it had to be this way).

If it really were that impossible then we wouldn't be seeing all these :bfp: so got to keep that PMA going :happydance:

Im feeling fed up today ladies. Maybe its because im at work? :lol: But yeah :huh:

I'm just counting down the minutes til I can go home :) (46) - I can't stand my job but I'm only staying so I can get maternity pay (the business I'm starting will hopefully pick up so I will be earning enough not to come back after maternity leave and I can just work from home :) )

Well, I've decided that me and DH need a long weekend away so I'm going to book a little cottage some where (easer said than done as i want a hot tub with it) as DH been moving his business and he's done a 14 day on the trot and I'm covering home life with little one and also working full time. So think a little celebration and relaxation is needed!!

Blondie know what you mean i would be a fool to leave my company at the moment as the maternity is really good so stopping put and then will concerntrate on Learning and Development course's while I'm off so i can move to another area when i return.

Well, I've decided that me and DH need a long weekend away so I'm going to book a little cottage some where (easer said than done as i want a hot tub with it) as DH been moving his business and he's done a 14 day on the trot and I'm covering home life with little one and also working full time. So think a little celebration and relaxation is needed!!

Blondie know what you mean i would be a fool to leave my company at the moment as the maternity is really good so stopping put and then will concerntrate on Learning and Development course's while I'm off so i can move to another area when i return.

Hmmm no hottubs for you at the moment Tori - isn't it bad to use hot tubs and saunas in first trimester as it raises core body temp?

Hmmm no hottubs for you at the moment Tori - isn't it bad to use hot tubs and saunas in first trimester as it raises core body temp?

Does it? OMG (as she runs off to google it )

Good God your right, what about hot baths then should i be cooling them down now then? or is it just hottubs?

thanks for that blondie i really would'nt of throught!

Im the same with my job, plus once i can go on mat leave im moving down to london to live with my OH anyway :D

Baths aren't as bad as you tend to have the top half of your body out of the water and the water is always cooling down (hot tub water stays hot). Though they say to make sure the water isn't too hot for a bath - ie you should be able to sit straight down in it without yelping :)

Sorry to ruin your hottub plans :(

I think that's why you always see girls having "hot baths" on period dramas to get rid of unwanted babies.

Baths aren't as bad as you tend to have the top half of your body out of the water and the water is always cooling down (hot tub water stays hot). Though they say to make sure the water isn't too hot for a bath - ie you should be able to sit straight down in it without yelping :)

Sorry to ruin your hottub plans :(

No honestly your a star for telling me, If something happened and then i found out about it i would be gutted

I think that's why you always see girls having "hot baths" on period dramas to get rid of unwanted babies.

Like Cathrine Cookson etc never through of it really i just through they wante dto have a bath and a bottle of gin to be honest :rofl::rofl:

I have an awful sore throat :cry:

And cos ive been drinking water, now ive got none left my mouth is all dry!

Not amused at all today, just hope it means something(yet again!!)

Finally im home :happydance:

Now testing on Thursday as i have a works do that night!

I'm home and DH gone to play snooker so got control of the tv remote and the laptop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->