Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well as soon as blondie advised on the programme i had to watch it and bugger me those little buggers have a right job getting us preggers,

I really think at one point i was going to cry for a few of them (my be this is the over emotional part of being preganant) :cry:

i just can't beleive how it all came together, don't get me wrong i knew they went up there did a little dance waited in a black whole and then there was light, but it's nothing like that it's like the crystal maze but a lot more work outs needed for our DH/DP sperms,

I swear down from now on when ever those little men go in one of my 2 wholes (don't do the third it's just not right :rofl:) i will light a candle for the poorer little buggers that don't survive!!

but the burning question is now what happens when they go in to my little flower now as there is a light but baby roo has promtly park his arse at the entrance door and refusing any one admition, Poor things they get all the way there just find out they can look but not touch!

good i need a life i'm feeling sorry for :spermy:x

Well as soon as blondie advised on the programme i had to watch it and bugger me those little buggers have a right job getting us preggers,

I really think at one point i was going to cry for a few of them (my be this is the over emotional part of being preganant) :cry:

i just can't beleive how it all came together, don't get me wrong i knew they went up there did a little dance waited in a black whole and then there was light, but it's nothing like that it's like the crystal maze but a lot more work outs needed for our DH/DP sperms,

I swear down from now on when ever those little men go in one of my 2 wholes (don't do the third it's just not right :rofl:) i will light a candle for the poorer little buggers that don't survive!!

but the burning question is now what happens when they go in to my little flower now as there is a light but baby roo has promtly park his arse at the entrance door and refusing any one admition, Poor things they get all the way there just find out they can look but not touch!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My DH just went rather pale and said there is no way he is ever putting his thing inside me again as my vagina is coated in deadly acid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and he called me a b*tch for killing all his :spermy: :rofl::rofl:

My DH just went rather pale and said there is no way he is ever putting his thing inside me again as my vagina is coated in deadly acid :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't blame him,

the bit that got me if i wasn't feeling guilty enough but they couldn't just say the egg goes in a furness of death but they had to say as it leads to a slowwwwwwww and painfull death :cry:

Oh my god i feel so guilty (and i can't flipping well do anything about it :rofl: )

Ohh i do you think you DH will hold out that long before he gives in to the deadly acid :rolf:

:rofl: you two!!

ive gone and ordered two frer's :blush:

Morning all ladies! Sorry to all the dreaded :witch: caught but fingers crossed for those xmas babies xxxx :hug:

Well i have a cold so i think that may be skrewing with my temps a bit, still they have gone up and hopefully they will stay up. Because OV was late though i need to change my testing date to the 5th as my LP is always about 14 days. I am now in the dreaded 2WW *dun dun duhhhhhhhh* let the spotting begin!

OOhhh, we will be testing about the same time, althou ff has said that I shouldn't test till 17 DPO, yeah right, like that's gonna happen :rofl::rofl:

all this is all so exciting! such a great team :laugh2:
ive also heard that stuffy noses are a sign!
i lay in bed for about half an hour completely motionless tonight :happydance: im determined to catch my eggy
hope it happens for both of us razcox! we'd be in the xmas baby group together!

I predict lots of christmas babies for the leftovers :)

Fingers x'd there is fertilisation ongoing :)

If this is my month I should be due around the 12th december, just in time for a nice xmas and new year on mat leave and able to enjoy it with the sprog even if late... how cool is that!!!! :happydance::happydance:

hey you didnt kill ALL his :spermy:one made it to the finish.

it does make you wonder how anyone gets preg.

well i started temping this morning so will see how it goes.

can you put me down for testing on the 24th please

Just watched it. Its quite sad really for the ones that dont make it :rofl:

How on earth anyone manages to get pregnant i dont know!!

Hi Leftovers
I see I've missed pages and pages more chatting... I'll have to try to stay up later to catch some of you online, or get online first thing Saturday morning, maybe.
Samzi - still looking pretty positive. I hope you get your :bfp: next time you test!
Tori - weekend getaway sounds like a fab idea. Blondie's right about the bath/hot tub thing. It's something I remember from when I was pregnant. I usually have my bath super-hot so found it really difficult adjusting to having them cooler - especially since it was winter!
Beth (so much easier than your username!) - great that you're getting an extra donation this month. Fingers crossed x

I have a total goldfish memory and really can't remember what else has been going on, sorry to anyone I've forgotten! :blush:

Me, I've been super busy at work. Getting home exhausted in the evenings...
My PMA is slipping a little. :cry: I really feel like this isn't going to be my month. Of course I'm basing that on absolutely nothing! :rofl:
The :witch: is due next week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday) so I guess I'll just wait and see.

Ha! Talk about PMA slipping 'a little'... just as well you ladies can't see the part of this message I just deleted!!!! :rofl:

Time for me to get Freya off to bed. Hopefully I'll be on again later and may just get to join in the fun!

Take care everyone :hugs:

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 25thmarch.jpg
    25thmarch.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 1
Morning all ladies! Sorry to all the dreaded :witch: caught but fingers crossed for those xmas babies xxxx :hug:

Well i have a cold so i think that may be skrewing with my temps a bit, still they have gone up and hopefully they will stay up. Because OV was late though i need to change my testing date to the 5th as my LP is always about 14 days. I am now in the dreaded 2WW *dun dun duhhhhhhhh* let the spotting begin!

OOhhh, we will be testing about the same time, althou ff has said that I shouldn't test till 17 DPO, yeah right, like that's gonna happen :rofl::rofl:

Oooh 4dpo today Mum2bewaiting :) Any symptoms yet? :rofl::happydance:

Hi Leftovers
I see I've missed pages and pages more chatting... I'll have to try to stay up later to catch some of you online, or get online first thing Saturday morning, maybe.
Samzi - still looking pretty positive. I hope you get your :bfp: next time you test!
Tori - weekend getaway sounds like a fab idea. Blondie's right about the bath/hot tub thing. It's something I remember from when I was pregnant. I usually have my bath super-hot so found it really difficult adjusting to having them cooler - especially since it was winter!
Beth (so much easier than your username!) - great that you're getting an extra donation this month. Fingers crossed x

I have a total goldfish memory and really can't remember what else has been going on, sorry to anyone I've forgotten! :blush:

Me, I've been super busy at work. Getting home exhausted in the evenings...
My PMA is slipping a little. :cry: I really feel like this isn't going to be my month. Of course I'm basing that on absolutely nothing! :rofl:
The :witch: is due next week (maybe Tuesday or Wednesday) so I guess I'll just wait and see.

Ha! Talk about PMA slipping 'a little'... just as well you ladies can't see the part of this message I just deleted!!!! :rofl:

Time for me to get Freya off to bed. Hopefully I'll be on again later and may just get to join in the fun!

Take care everyone :hugs:

Hi Freyasmum - keep that PMA going :hugs: , statistics are on our side for a bumper crop of :bfp: this month as we have all been trying for a few cycles now so chances are this month is yours aswell :)

Not long to wait until you can start testing :)

:happydance: :hugs: blondie

well i tested and think i got a faint pos again, also my temp seems to have gone up quite a bit since y'day. Ideas anyone?

:happydance: :hugs: blondie

well i tested and think i got a faint pos again, also my temp seems to have gone up quite a bit since y'day. Ideas anyone?

Rising temps are excellent sign Samzi and another faint pos :happydance::happydance: I think it can only mean one thing :) Which type of test did you use? If you think you have a faint pos on an IC then you NEED to use a FRER in the morning :) :happydance::happydance:

So excited for you :)

The 10mui ic's. I ordered some FRER's last night so hopefully they will come by tomorrow and then i can test on friday with them

The 10mui ic's. I ordered some FRER's last night so hopefully they will come by tomorrow and then i can test on friday with them

Honestly do you really think Blondie can hold out until Friday for a fix of a BFP :rofl: think she's going to need some counciling

Hope it a BFP for you hun

Do you have a photo at least? :hissy: Somethng? Anything for me to inspect and analyse now? :rofl::rofl:

OMG I so need you to pee on a FRER asap - I have one at home now? where do you live I can drive over this afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do you have a photo at least? :hissy: Somethng? Anything for me to inspect and analyse now? :rofl::rofl:

OMG I so need you to pee on a FRER asap - I have one at home now? where do you live I can drive over this afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

See I told you, She's going to go into sweats soon, Chill blondie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->