Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oooh 4dpo today Mum2bewaiting :) Any symptoms yet? :rofl::happydance:

Don't think so, infact my symptoms bit on FF was a bit empty yesterday... here's hoping :happydance:

Can you change me to the 5th April for AF/testing please... I think that that is plenty long enough... oh to have normal cycles.... temp has shot up this morning again....

The 10mui ic's. I ordered some FRER's last night so hopefully they will come by tomorrow and then i can test on friday with them

Do you have a photo at least? :hissy: Somethng? Anything for me to inspect and analyse now? :rofl::rofl:

OMG I so need you to pee on a FRER asap - I have one at home now? where do you live I can drive over this afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:
i didnt manage to take a pic today, plus it was so faint i could only just see it :lol:

The 10mui ic's. I ordered some FRER's last night so hopefully they will come by tomorrow and then i can test on friday with them

Do you have a photo at least? :hissy: Somethng? Anything for me to inspect and analyse now? :rofl::rofl:

OMG I so need you to pee on a FRER asap - I have one at home now? where do you live I can drive over this afternoon :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl:
i didnt manage to take a pic today, plus it was so faint i could only just see it :lol:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Blondie, so fabulous to see that gorgeous 3+!!!:happydance::happydance: Congrats!

Samzi, I'm with Blondie...if she doesn't drive over with a test, perhaps I'll have to fly over with one!!:rofl::rofl: We need another knocked-up naughty!!

Good morning to all of my other lovely leftovers!!:hugs:

Well, I am a bit nervous this morning, as the soreness in my BB's has virtually disappeared! Is that normal? I have no other symptoms at the moment, but I tested this morning, and test line was definitely darker than the control line. No bleeding, just a bit of very mild cramping...should I be worried??:hissy:

Hope all my girlies have a fab day!!:hugs:

Blondie, so fabulous to see that gorgeous 3+!!!:happydance::happydance: Congrats!

Samzi, I'm with Blondie...if she doesn't drive over with a test, perhaps I'll have to fly over with one!!:rofl::rofl: We need another knocked-up naughty!!

Well, I am a bit nervous this morning, as the soreness in my BB's has virtually disappeared! Is that normal? I have no other symptoms at the moment, but I tested this morning, and test line was definitely darker than the control line. No bleeding, just a bit of very mild cramping...should I be worried??:hissy:

Morning Caitlenc,

My symptoms are pretty much non-existent at moment aswell, in fact I feel pretty damn good :rofl: These symptoms seem to come and go throughout the day so I wouldn't worry :) Glad those lines are getting darker :)

blondies right, symptoms seen to have there own way of showing up when we least expect it, My sickness went for a couple of days just tingling in my boobies but nothing to right home about but today i think i'll be making friends again with the inside of the loo, oh and I've got cramping on and off but apparently this is normal.

Strong lines are brillant!!

:hug:

Good morning all! Blondie its great to see that 3+ bet you must be thrilled and now you can breath a bit easier :hug:

Just watched the great sperm race on OD and i thought it was quite funny! It really expalined the whole process well, but it didn't go on to say that conception is only half the battle . . . .

Now 3DPO and still full of cold, day off today so i am going to take it easy and watch tv. Will take the dogs for a nice walk though. Didn't really get any signs until 6 to 7 DOP last time though. Hopefully the cold will be gone by friday and i can really get spotting!! :rofl:

I'm up to 2 litres of water already this morning as I'm so so thirsty all the time, trouble is it means I need the loo every 15 minutes :( I'd try and stop drinking but if I hold out for longer than 20 minutes my mouth is so dry it makes me feel sick :( My boss is going to think I am pregnant or something if I keep going to the loo this often :rofl:

Ive been rushing around this morning and now i feel a bit faint

Good morning all! Blondie its great to see that 3+ bet you must be thrilled and now you can breath a bit easier :hug:

Just watched the great sperm race on OD and i thought it was quite funny! It really expalined the whole process well, but it didn't go on to say that conception is only half the battle . . . .

Now 3DPO and still full of cold, day off today so i am going to take it easy and watch tv. Will take the dogs for a nice walk though. Didn't really get any signs until 6 to 7 DOP last time though. Hopefully the cold will be gone by friday and i can really get spotting!! :rofl:

I know what you mean Razcox - conception is only the start of the battle, I thought the 2WW was bad enough but the 12WW is killing me :(

Ooh a nice day off with the dogs sounds lovely :) , I'm working from home tomorrow - ie sitting reading BnB with two kittens trying to fit between my lap and the laptop :)

I keep feeling a tugging next to my belly button on the right hand side :lol: what is it?!

:p

I keep getting excited but now im scared. If all my 'symptoms' are for nothing i will just die :cry:

I keep getting excited but now im scared. If all my 'symptoms' are for nothing i will just die :cry:

Samzi - I know it's hard all this waiting but if the FRER doesn't arrive today then you can do another IC in the morning and hopefully this will show a stronger line :) (Don't whatever you do - do one tonight as it won't be FMU and it will probably be negative and make you feel crap) :hugs:

And if the worst comes to the worst and you don't get a :bfp: this month then it can't be long now until :witch: arrives and you will be able to start a fresh cycle armed with temping and opks to make sure you maximise your chances of getting that christmas baby :)

PMA honey PMA! :hugs:

Im just being childish arent i :blush:

Just, all these things ive had the past almost 2 weeks now, the feeling sick, the tired early, the constant bloating, the not being able to go for a no2, the headaches etc. It makes me think if this ISNT it, then next month im hoping to get no 'symptoms' whatsoever!!

:hugs:

Hows this for symptoms spotting then?
Felt nauseated while walking the hound, thn got the urge for cheesy beans on toast, I really have to fancy that before even opening the tin of beans.
Ate like going out of fashoin now feel better......
or more likely dropping blood sugars?????

When is the earliest I can test does every1 think. Have seen :bfp: from 9DPO.....

this has to be ur month Samzi, FX'ed for u chick :hugs:

Just, all these things ive had the past almost 2 weeks now, the feeling sick, the tired early, the constant bloating, the not being able to go for a no2, the headaches etc. It makes me think if this ISNT it, then next month im hoping to get no 'symptoms' whatsoever!!

Not at all hun,

Your' going through the same motions as we all have,

It's natural to think the best out of any symptoms.

We've all got our fingers x'd for you and if it doesn't happen this month we'll also be there for you and blondie me and caitlenc have enough PMA to share so there wont be a chance for you to dwindle on the prior months

Mum2bewaiting - I got my :bfp: at 11dpo, I think Caitlenc's was 10dpo.

If you do start testing at 9dpo don't get too disheartened if you have :bfn: as I got a couple of those before mine turned positive and it can make you pretty down :)

Not at all hun,

We've all got our fingers x'd for you and if it doesn't happen this month we'll also be there for you and blondie me and caitlenc have enough PMA to share so there wont be a chance for you to dwindle on the prior months

Couldn't have put it better myself Tori :)

Like it or not we are going to be around throwing PMA at you all until we all have :bfp:s

Not at all hun,

Couldn't have put it better myself Tori :)

Like it or not we are going to be around throwing PMA at you all until we all have :bfp:s

Thanks, It's all this PMA thingy's you keep passing onto me, Honestly i couldn't get past the 12 WW if you guys were'nt there for me, so passing it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->