Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well after saying that I felt great earlier and had no symptoms today - I've changed my mind :(

I feel really really sick this afternoon and I doubt whether I'll make it through the rest of the afternoon without throwing up (oh joy!)

Also absolutely knackered - if I thought I could get away with it I'd lock my office door, close the shutters and get a bit of shut eye :)

Roll on 4pm so I can go home and sleep.....

Well after saying that I felt great earlier and had no symptoms today - I've changed my mind :(

I feel really really sick this afternoon and I doubt whether I'll make it through the rest of the afternoon without throwing up (oh joy!)

Also absolutely knackered - if I thought I could get away with it I'd lock my office door, close the shutters and get a bit of shut eye :)

Roll on 4pm so I can go home and sleep.....

Arrr bless it's not fun the sicky bit, the only thing that stops me from crying at the moment with the sickness is i know my HCG levels are really high and that a positive for our sticky beans,

Although i've gone through 6 cans of fresh orange today and feel rather sick but really want another, (but fell i have spent fare to long in the toilet today as it is!)

Hope your tummy feels better soon hun and you only have 33 min left and then you can get some kip!

Ohh and a major carving for peaspudding (grrr i knew there was a bad reason to move to yorkshire)

sorry :witch: got you stevie :hugs:

I REALLY hope that my Frer's come tomorrow!

Well all I can say is I feel really left out as I've not watched The Big Sperm Race thingy, does anyone know if its repeated at any time? I bet it will depress me even more :rofl::rofl:

Good luck to all those who are testing in the next few days, Samzi I have seriously high hopes for you so I can't wait till you get the FRER's

Stewie, sorry the :witch: got you, I and lots of others know how you feel as we're in the same position this month. :hugs:

Well I've still decided to lay off trying this month but with all of you going for xmas babies I think (and hope) I may be the only one left in leftovers come end of April. Sending lots of :dust: to you all.

I really think us Team Naughties are a great group to be in and I'm so glad that Blondie, Caitlen and Tori havent left us as their PMA is keeping me going at the moment. :hugs: to you three.

here you go :)

https://www.channel4.com/video/brandless-catchup.jsp?vodBrand=the-great-sperm-race

Aw, Stewie, so sorry the :witch: got you, I remember the feeling all too well. Fingers Xed this will be your month!:hugs:

Myself, Tori, and Blondie will hang in here with all of you until you join us in the knocked-up naughties, never fear!!:happydance:

Blondie, hun, sorry you're feeling sick, but as Tori said, it just means that bean is an extra-sticky one!!:hugs:

Speaking of sick, thought I was going to get sick on the bus ride home from a field trip with my students today...ugh!:dohh: But I think that was a result of car sickness combined with being in an enclosed space with 12 year olds who forget to wear deodorant! :rofl::rofl: Eeeeww, can you say occupational hazard???

I am, however, sooo tired I can barely keep my eyes open...am counting the minutes until I can go home and take a nap!! :sleep:

im beginning to think the line this morning was all in my head :cry:

No :lol: i was just looking at this morning's and couldnt see a thing.

i think i have cracked why though:

on sunday when i did the test my urine was quite dark..and i and other people saw the faint line on my test. monday and today when i used FMU it wasnt as dark and you couldnt really see anything. So im thinking that it maybe why the tests since sunday havent been particularly good??

Hey hope you dont mind but Samzi suggested i join u girls :) i need a team for a bit of encouragement lol!! im going insane here i think me an samzi are keeping eachother sane most of the day lol!! x

you need to dehydrate yourself before going to bed then so it will be nice and strong in the morning. Stop drinking a couple of hours before you go to bed, empty your bladder before bed and it should be super strong by morning :)

Hi T'elle

Welcome to the mad house :) Feel free to dive in and join the fun :)

you need to dehydrate yourself before going to bed then so it will be nice and strong in the morning. Stop drinking a couple of hours before you go to bed, empty your bladder before bed and it should be super strong by morning :)

thanks hun :hugs: i will try that tonight. just finished my glass of coke off, maybe i wont drink anymore now but remember to go to the loo before bed! I dont remember if i did that on saturday night but i deff didnt do it last night and sun :lol:

Hi ladies is it ok if I jump in too..not sure were I fit in..:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->