Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Blondie- so glad to see you have your 3+. x

stewie - so sorry witch got you. she also got me but i'm now hoping for a boxing day baby x

Welcome to T'elle and Emie x

Samzi - i so hope you get that bfp x

as for me- i'm now on cd 5 and bored of waiting for the big O already! i've started temping on cd3 and going to start opk on cd 10.

Morning Lovely leftovers,

Gosh you lot have been busy, I move away from my pc for all of 5 hours and having to spend a good 15 Min reading all your threads

Samzi Have you tested chicken? How many DPO are you chick? (what is the earest?) you really have to stop worrying hunny it's no good for you or little bean (if he's in there) - i know it's easer said than done, PMA!

Stewie I'm so sorry :witch: got you this month but with all the :bfp: that's coming out of this group I positive you will get yours next month just in time for the christmas babies, My bets are on you this time (i have a good feeling)

T'elle and Emie Welcome to the group i'm sure you'll fit in well!!

Caitlenc I think i would be the same with 12 year olds sweaty bodies even with out little roo inside me :rofl:

Emmie i said hi on the 26th to you hunny,

I havent tested yet. I woke up and went to the loo (a little :blush:) but it wasnt dark enough so i stopped meself and am now at work! :lol: Not drank anything, going to give it a few hours and then maybe go test, still with FMU of course. Dpo wise...hmm, maybe 11 or so..not entirely sure though!

Edit: My FRER's will hopefully come today :happydance: And if i dont get a BFP on them, then i guess im out.

Well I think I've caught up with all you ladies if I've missed you out I'm sorry but i have a memory of a fish!

Well at the moment i have zero symptoms and that even goes for my boobies they've stopped hurting and also think they have stopped being so heavy, which i'm a little concerned about, My Temps are still at 36.2c (which is high for me) and i POAS this morning and they are still dark I think i'm going through that faze that blondie was talking about because there no darker or lighter than yesterday etc,

The funny thing is I just don't feel pg I'm hoping this isn't a sign, Oh i so wish i was in the 12 week part and then i think i can breath a little and not worriy about every bloody symptom (or lack of in this case)

sorry ladies rant over

Morning my lovely leftovers :)

Welcome Emie :) The more the merrier and get prepared for that :bfp: as this group is all going to be getting them very soon :)

Samzi - I'm so desperate for you to test :)

Tori - don't worry about lack of symptoms - I feel great again this morning :) I used my last IC this morning and the line was far stronger than ever. I only have one FRER and one CB digi left now so trying to space out using them as once they are gone I won't be buying any more tests :rofl:

Ladies - where is that PMA? The great sperm race is not a reason to get disheartened - just look at the number of graduates we have had in Feb and March - if it REALLY was that impossible do you think we'd have had that many already? :) Your :bfp:s are on their way :)

Working from home today as need to take car to garage and about to ring docs to see if I can get an appointment this morning and get things rolling :)

:happydance:

ooh just got a text saying my new phone has been dispatched! Hopefully it will come today :D

Oh and how long do you think i should wait until i go to the loo again? :rofl: never thought id be asking that!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->