Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Oh and how long do you think i should wait until i go to the loo again? :rofl: never thought id be asking that!!!

Are you still holding since last night? (God how do you manage that? ) You should have strong enough pee by now.

Oh and how long do you think i should wait until i go to the loo again? :rofl: never thought id be asking that!!!

NOW GO NOW I DEMAND IT :test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

I couldn't have put it better myself :rofl::rofl:

Oh i get really excited on test days (even my own and i'm already PG :rofl: , but it gives me a reason to wake up of a morning with a smile on my face) but honestly I'm worried she's going to pee her pants soon as she hasn't had a wee yet, :rofl:

:lol:

i went to the loo when i woke up. got me pot all ready but noticted my wee wasnt dark, so i stopped myself from peeing :rofl:

:lol:

i went to the loo when i woke up. got me pot all ready but noticted my wee wasnt dark, so i stopped myself from peeing :rofl:

I don't think i could, i've peed 4 times this morning already and need one now, (ohhh that could be a + symptom)

It's not like a cup of tea you know where if you leave the tea bag in longer it get darker lol

I need it, but im ignoring it cos i dont want to waste anymore if its not dark enough :blush:

Sod it, i am going to the loo and i will be back with my BFN :lol: Oh the PMA its gone right down. Oh well...heres goes!!!

Yup...BFN.

Im going to do a FRER tomorrow, if mine come today and then thats it! If i dont come on, on wed then i may do another FRER but i think i am out :(

Yup...BFN.

Im going to do a FRER tomorrow, if mine come today and then thats it! If i dont come on, on wed then i may do another FRER but i think i am out :(

oh hun, i'm sorry.

But if you are only 11 DPO it may be to soon for the IC to pick it up, If you look back on these threads i had the same problem as you as the IC was very faint for a good 3 - 4 days

:hug:

Oh Samzi - I'm sorry :( Hopefully you will see a nice :bfp: on a FRER in a day or so :) Fingers x'd

Well dropped car off at garage and went to shop whilst I was there - DH would go mad if he saw my breakfast - a packet of pickled onion monster munch and a twix :rofl::rofl:

Got a doc appointment booked for 4.10pm so nervous about that but it will be good to feel like I'm on my way and registered with doc as being pregnant. Hopefully they will offer me an early scan due to last miscarriage but I won't get my hopes up :)

Samzi, as peops kept telling me last month (a 42 day one!!) It isn't over til the :witch: arrives, keep going with the PMA

Welcome aboard T'elle and Emie (? sorry if got that wrong :dohh:)

If the :witch: arrives for me this month I will be sitting DH down to watch the great sperm race as a little pep talk, I feel a bit more optimistic this morning as got loads of CM yesterday and this morning, temps high but steady (I have actually managed to take them around similar times this week :)) and generally just feel good, oohh and a few twinges, not cramps but just feel as though things are happening... (nt sure how long this optimism will last though)

Well, off for a luke warm bath (YUCK) and food shopping... oh what fun

Hope every1 has a good day
:hug:

Oh Samzi - I'm sorry :( Hopefully you will see a nice :bfp: on a FRER in a day or so :) Fingers x'd

Well dropped car off at garage and went to shop whilst I was there - DH would go mad if he saw my breakfast - a packet of pickled onion monster munch and a twix :rofl::rofl:

Got a doc appointment booked for 4.10pm so nervous about that but it will be good to feel like I'm on my way and registered with doc as being pregnant. Hopefully they will offer me an early scan due to last miscarriage but I won't get my hopes up :)

Good luck hun, praying it's better than my first, I'm sure it will be as i think you've mentioned your doctor is TTCing as well so he should have a little bit of Empathy with regards to whats happened with you before.

i think my body takes ages to build up the hcg. will do a FRER tomo and see what that is

Aww my two kittens are so cute lying next to me on the sofa - so cute I almost want to cry :cry:

Must be the hormones as I'm not usually such a soppy cow :rofl: - I actually cried whilst watching the news this morning :blush:

morning ladies,
good luck at the docs blondie.
samzi, give it another day or too, you still have time to get that BFP!
if not you can join us on cycle 3, its gonna be a lucky cycle.

nothing to report from me, got my reflexology appointment at 1.30 so will report back on that.

Samzi, as peops kept telling me last month (a 42 day one!!) It isn't over til the :witch: arrives, keep going with the PMA

Welcome aboard T'elle and Emie (? sorry if got that wrong :dohh:)

If the :witch: arrives for me this month I will be sitting DH down to watch the great sperm race as a little pep talk, I feel a bit more optimistic this morning as got loads of CM yesterday and this morning, temps high but steady (I have actually managed to take them around similar times this week :)) and generally just feel good, oohh and a few twinges, not cramps but just feel as though things are happening... (nt sure how long this optimism will last though)

Well, off for a luke warm bath (YUCK) and food shopping... oh what fun

Hope every1 has a good day:hug:

I know i really can't get use to kuck warm baths as mine is always extremely hot as i like that tingly feeling when you step in, No more of that for the next 9 months :rofl:

Your temps look go, I now wake up at 6am with out any aid of an alarm clock, Most people would go straight to the loo but we sit there while temping it's weird how our body works some times

FX'd for you this month x

Aww my two kittens are so cute lying next to me on the sofa - so cute I almost want to cry :cry:

Must be the hormones as I'm not usually such a soppy cow :rofl: - I actually cried whilst watching the news this morning :blush:

oh, hope when i get my BFP that doesnt happen to me, i ll be seriously dehydrated with the amount of cats i have. :rofl:

Don't even try to take the lime light on crying miss blondie, I bet you haven't cried over sperm men before? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

morning ladies,
good luck at the docs blondie.
samzi, give it another day or too, you still have time to get that BFP!
if not you can join us on cycle 3, its gonna be a lucky cycle.

nothing to report from me, got my reflexology appointment at 1.30 so will report back on that.

Enjoy your reflexology :) - that is the foot one isn't it? I don't know whether I could cope with anyone touching my feet - far too ticklish :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->