Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Right Ladies I need to POAS Now, i've got the urge as i haven't for all of 24-48hrs which i think is a bit long! don't know how you are lasting Blondie with 1 FRER and 1 CB i've still got 10 IC 1 FRER and 1 CB whoo whooo can pee till my hearts content lol

:rofl: I did the FRER about 3 days ago and yes I'm still pregnant and I still have the CB digi waiting - waiting for what I don't know :rofl: I almost don't want to test as don't want to see the 3+ change to anything else. For now i'm happily still temping away and watching those temps.

I was bored the other day though and took my 2 used CB digitals apart to see what the lines were like inside as the display had gone :rofl::rofl: How sad is that? :rofl:

Oooh but I do have about 10 opks somewhere - hmmmmm :happydance:

Right Ladies I need to POAS Now, i've got the urge as i haven't for all of 24-48hrs which i think is a bit long! don't know how you are lasting Blondie with 1 FRER and 1 CB i've still got 10 IC 1 FRER and 1 CB whoo whooo can pee till my hearts content lol

:rofl: I did the FRER about 3 days ago and yes I'm still pregnant and I still have the CB digi waiting - waiting for what I don't know :rofl: I almost don't want to test as don't want to see the 3+ change to anything else. For now i'm happily still temping away and watching those temps.

I was bored the other day though and took my 2 used CB digitals apart to see what the lines were like inside as the display had gone :rofl::rofl: How sad is that? :rofl:

Oooh but I do have about 10 opks somewhere - hmmmmm :happydance:

I've done that, It's really disapointing tho as i couldn't tell which one the control line was so put it in the bin :(

The CB i'm not so excited about as i've got the 3+ now so i can't get any futher on in that game :rofl::rofl:

Evening ladies,
I think I may be joining Razcox and mum2bewaiting POAS this weekend if no :witch: You both have more symptoms than me though.
Hope you are feeling better soon Samzi and the :witch: stops playing games on you. Is she normally quite regular?
All you pregnant ones: Do pregnant women POAS regularly until their first scan??
Am shattered this week so just having a chilled evening. What are you all up to?
:hug:

Evening ladies,
I think I may be joining Razcox and mum2bewaiting POAS this weekend if no :witch: You both have more symptoms than me though.
Hope you are feeling better soon Samzi and the :witch: stops playing games on you. Is she normally quite regular?
All you pregnant ones: Do pregnant women POAS regularly until their first scan??
Am shattered this week so just having a chilled evening. What are you all up to?

Oh yes and i can tell you even after the 8 week scan i shall be doing it until i get past the 12 WW, it really just gives me hope and support that george is still in there kicking about as some days i have loads of symptom and others I'm doubting wether i'm pregnant at all, but apart from that it hard to kick the habbit:rofl:

Well when shes here, shes here!!

Atm she isnt like normal, its scanty like and only when wipe tmi i know. prob get me in the night properly but if she doesnt i may test tomo

Evening ladies,

Oh yes and i can tell you even after the 8 week scan i shall be doing it until i get past the 12 WW, it really just gives me hope and support that george is still in there kicking about as some days i have loads of symptom and others I'm doubting wether i'm pregnant at all, but apart from that it hard to kick the habbit:rofl:

I think I would be poas for Britain if I knew each time I was getting a :bfp: One day soon maybe....

Hi ladies

did we know about T'elle?

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...m-stressing-too-much-nothing-another-m-c.html

I feel so bad for her :(

Happy April Fools day :happydance:
Well, I got a....
:bfn:
but I don't mind today cos my body knows it can play tricks on me this morning :yipee::yipee: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
also temp went back up again this morning (please look at chart :)) and i have woken up thirsty with heavy bb's (ff has only given me 57 points thou :saywhat:
Am thinking will test again sunday, do u think that that will allow enough time if it is an implantation dip??
Hows every1 else this fine morning???
:happydance::happydance:

your chart looks good to me. dont go by the ff points, i got 91pts last cycle but no bfp.

and i ve seen chartd score 65 and get a bfp.

I had picked up that T'elle was having worries, but missed the m/c. Its crap :(
, it makes me feel bad for getting so excited, strange isn't it that u can get so involved with others without actually meeting them...

Thanks Beth, how are ur plans for AI? have u decided when ur going? how r u getting on with the fertility monitor?

left the house stick in hand again this morning, thankfully im only working sat now before ov, another high.
planning to go on sun but need to confirm with my donor

I had picked up that T'elle was having worries, but missed the m/c. Its crap :(
, it makes me feel bad for getting so excited, strange isn't it that u can get so involved with others without actually meeting them...

Thanks Beth, how are ur plans for AI? have u decided when ur going? how r u getting on with the fertility monitor?

Keep on with PMA hunny that what the naughty are here for for good and bad thats what makes us a good group to be part of, I've sent a message to her wih well wishes,

You POAS addicted yet?

left the house stick in hand again this morning, thankfully im only working sat now before ov, another high.
planning to go on sun but need to confirm with my donor

:rofl::rofl: , its the image of watching someone leave the house with pee stick in hand .... c u in the car park on saturday then!

You POAS addicted yet?

That's why I had to test on Monday, its definately a fix, I didn't really want to this morning, I'm now wondering how long to wait until I next test assuming that temps were implantation dip for yesterday???

oh well, off to get sorted for another 12.5 hour stint tomorrow, have got 2 7.5 hr stints fri and sat so that will be a nice treat :)

You POAS addicted yet?

That's why I had to test on Monday, its definately a fix, I didn't really want to this morning, I'm now wondering how long to wait until I next test assuming that temps were implantation dip for yesterday???

oh well, off to get sorted for another 12.5 hour stint tomorrow, have got 2 7.5 hr stints fri and sat so that will be a nice treat :)

Oh you've done something nice to your boss to get those sorts of hours :rofl: what you going to do when you do get the :bfp: i can't hold my eyes open past 8.30, and i proved that tonight as i was on the late shift and feel asleep while on the phone, (only for a second tho and no one notice i think)

I think sunday would be a great day to test chick xx

Hi all.
I've just been reading thru all your chat from earlier, and already I can't remember what's happened!!!
I guess it's still looking pretty positive for you Razcox & Mum2bwaiting! I hope you both test soon and see :bfp: Good luck!
Samzi, looks like the witch is still mucking you around. When are you going to test?

Still no sign of the witch here, but tested this morning and got :bfn: :cry:
Not even an evap for me to get my hopes up with!
I'll see what happens, and try again in a couple of days I guess.

I should go - I'm supposed to be working from home again today, but somehow BnB is just more fun!
Take care everyone. :hugs:

You POAS addicted yet?

Oh you've done something nice to your boss to get those sorts of hours :rofl: what you going to do when you do get the :bfp: i can't hold my eyes open past 8.30, and i proved that tonight as i was on the late shift and feel asleep while on the phone, (only for a second tho and no one notice i think)

I think sunday would be a great day to test chick xx

:rofl::rofl:
Well catch u all later, to tired and achy (BB's REALLY hurt :)) this morning to be in good spirits just yet :)

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well another busy day lined up for me today unfortunately but will try and keep an eye on what is going on here :)

Got a combination of nausea, heartburn and feeling bloated this morning :( Think it is probably due to having no water for most of yesterday thanks to getting new boiler installed so my water intake was considerably lower than usual. But at least I now have central heating and hot water than works when requested rather than when it feels like it :rofl:

Samzi - hope :witch: stops messing you around.

Topaxicat - must be pretty good at juggling car keys, pee sticks, bags and cbfm by now. Are you still getting high ratings?

Razcox - still holding out on the pee sticks or have you crumbled yet? :) Symptoms sound so good you have surely got to get a :bfp: any time now.

Mum2bewaiting - chart is looking good - fingers x'd that :bfp: will be here any day now :) I got my :bfp: 2 days after implantation dip I think.

Freyasmum - sorry about :bfn: but no sign of :witch: yet so don't give up hope.

I think it's going to be a race to see who gets our first April :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Right better check back to see who else I have missed... :doh: of course my fellow knocked ups :)

Caitlenc - how are things with you today?

Tori - I know what you mean about the 3+ and nowhere else to go from it. I really don't want to go and buy any more IC's now so think I will have to resign myself to not testing anymore :hissy::hissy:

Evening ladies,

Sorry MSmith - I missed you out on my summary :(

Fingers x'd for testing - hopefully the :witch: will stay away :)

As for testing - I just keep testing until I run out of sticks, which will be any day now - still panic just thinking of not being able to test anymore but I've got to quit sometime - god it's harder than stopping smoking :rofl::rofl: I seem to have replaced my addiction for one kind of little stick for another :rofl::rofl:

Morning all! Well its now thursday so not long until the weekend now, YEAH! My DH is off to a stag do all day so i have an morning of shopping planned (getting lots of HPT so i can feed the POAS addiction) treating me and the dogs to a Maccy D's (it my little Girl Ela Bella's 1st birthday on sat) then spent the afternoon watching girly films.

Samzi - Sorry the :witch: is still messing you about! Still keeping everything crosses for you hun.

Beth - Thanks for the chuckle first thing in the morning. I love the image of you running out stick in hand. Wonder what the police would make of it if they saw you driving with CBFM in hand?! :rolf:

Freyasmum - Sorry about the :bfn: but as the :witch: hasn't shown herself there is still hope, PMA all the way baby! :)

MSmith & Mum2bewaiting - Good luck with testing heres hoping for lots of :bfp: 's all round and more knocked up naughty's.

I have resisted the urge to POAS this morning but i will use the IC HPT tomorrow, depending on that i may wait until sunday to test again as i will have my superdrug HPT by then. I am sure its going to be a :bfp: this month though, i am getting so many symptoms. My boobs are now swollen as well, my bra didn't fit that well this morning and they are coming out of it a bit! Good job i washed all the bra's from when i was pregnant so i can wear them again if they get any bigger. Anyway enough with the essay, here is my chart:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Where is everyone??? I'm gettin all lonley over here! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->