Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

my mother was cringeworthy this morning.

she came out with 'So its mating season while you are away then'

:blush: :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at least she is supportive

well im just chillin out reading a baby mag and it has an article on morning sickness, thought you might be interested in this link blondie

https://www.mumstheword.com/productlist.asp?CatID=128&rootcat=120

my mother was cringeworthy this morning.

she came out with 'So its mating season while you are away then'

:blush: :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: at least she is supportive

well im just chillin out reading a baby mag and it has an article on morning sickness, thought you might be interested in this link blondie

https://www.mumstheword.com/productlist.asp?CatID=128&rootcat=120

Oooh thanks Beth, I might have to buy one of everything :rofl:

as for the front page - it only looks bleak as I haven't got latest testing dates for most of the ladies who got :witch: recently so it looks like there is hardly anyone left :) - At the end of this month we really won't have anyone left and it will have to turn into a pregnancy buddies thread :happydance:

im due af on 30th april. im not going to test unless im late this time!!

:lol: sounds funny saying that when i still have her now!!

I will be testing on the 2nd May which is when AF is due.

put me down to test on May 3rd pls :)

unless af arrives but she wont cos i'll have all bases covered :blush: :happydance:

Hi everyone.

Ok well I had my scan this morning and I'm measuring 10w 1d. I saw our little baby wriggling around and it's heart was beating away very nicely.

The only thing she said was that the baby is showing a physiological hernia. Has anyone else heard of this? I've read that they tend to go down during the 10th week so they're scanning me again in 4 weeks to check it but it was noted that it's there and they need to keep an eye on it. Other than that it was fine but I don't know what to think really.

I found a good bit of info on physiological hernias. It says

During it's development, the midgut rotates and grows to such an extent that it can no longer be contained in the abdominal cavity. Room is temporarily found within the umbilical cord, which forms a physiological hernia of the midgut. This is visable during the 9th week of pregnancy as a widening of the visably pulsating umbilical cord close to its abdominal insertion. The hernia persists until the end of the 12th week, when the capacity of the abdomen had increased substantially, which allows the intestine to slide back.

So hopefully when I go back for my 14 weeks scan it will have corrected itself.

bub.jpg

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Hi everyone.

Ok well I had my scan this morning and I'm measuring 10w 1d. I saw our little baby wriggling around and it's heart was beating away very nicely.

The only thing she said was that the baby is showing a physiological hernia. Has anyone else heard of this? I've read that they tend to go down during the 10th week so they're scanning me again in 4 weeks to check it but it was noted that it's there and they need to keep an eye on it. Other than that it was fine but I don't know what to think really.

I found a good bit of info on physiological hernias. It says

During it's development, the midgut rotates and grows to such an extent that it can no longer be contained in the abdominal cavity. Room is temporarily found within the umbilical cord, which forms a physiological hernia of the midgut. This is visable during the 9th week of pregnancy as a widening of the visably pulsating umbilical cord close to its abdominal insertion. The hernia persists until the end of the 12th week, when the capacity of the abdomen had increased substantially, which allows the intestine to slide back.

So hopefully when I go back for my 14 weeks scan it will have corrected itself.

View attachment 17266

Hope everyone is doing ok x

Oh wow - it's a mini RaeRae - gorgeous scan photo :happydance: and glad things are going ok. The hernia thing doesn't sound too worrying - sounds like it will correct itself over the next couple of weeks. :hugs:

Yay - our first glimpse of a team naughties baby :)

Hi Freyasmum, We are cycle buddies as the :witch: caught us both today! How long are your cycles normally. Fingers crossed for this month. Hope the training day went well. Your Monday will nearly be over by the time we get up over here :rofl:

Hey msmith
I'm not sure about a 'normal' cycle for me. I started taking bcp when I was about 18 (many, MANY years ago) and only stopped when we had Freya. So far since stopping again at the end of December, I've had two 28 day cycles, and one 34.
How 'bout you?

I came off the pill in Jan 09 and had a 31 day cycle, a 28 one and this month was 27. Not regular yet but not bad either. I have just received my first batch of OPT so I am a bit excited about trying them out. Hopefully will POAS and get a positive for once! :rofl:

Blondie- Can you put me down for testing on the 2nd May.

My first ever batch of OPT arrived in the post today. From their instructions it looks like I should start POAS on 13th April. Feel a bit silly bit can't wait!! :happydance:

Got a hairdressers appointment on Thursday night. Going for a total change. Fingers crossed it turns out okay.

May is our month ladies.

:hug:

congrats rae rae, the hernia doesnt sound like a problem long term ao i would try and relax and enjoy your pregnancy

RaeRae, Sounds as if it is a temporary condition and should correct itself. And some more good news is that you get to see your little bean again on a sooner than expected scan.
Take care and lots of :hug:

rae rae - your scan pic is great.

blondie- please put me down for testing this friday, 10th april. don't think its my month but will test anyway.

no symptoms to report apart from feeling quite tired. got no pma whatsoever, don't know whats wrong with me as i'm usually quite positive, even when af arrives! oh well i'm sure it will pick up soon.

Raerae - what an amazing pic of your mini-me!! You must feel a lot better now, I bet. It truly doesn't sound like the hernia thing is any great concern. :hugs:

Blondie - I'll be due to test again around 4 May. Maybe a bit later... Put me down for 7 May (that's my sister's birthday, has a kind of synergy, don't you think?

Take care all, I can't write much because I'm being dragged off to play My Little Pony!!

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Well not feeling too bad this morning (give it half an hour and it will change - just like the british weather :rofl: )

Think I have updated testing dates for everyone but let me know if I've missed you :)

Just calculated that is it now just under 80 hours until my scan - feeling really nervous and really excited at the same time. Don't know whether to :happydance: or throw up (we so need a smilie for throwing up on this site :rofl: )

Blondie - Glad you feel ok this morning, fingers crossed today is a good day for you.

Raerae - The scan picture is lovely xxxx I'm sure everything will be fine at the 14 week scan and the little one will be there waving like mad at you!

Feeling a bit down today. Most of the time i don't really think too much about the MC, whats happend has happened and there is no point dwelling. But i would have been 11 weeks today and getting excited about my 1st scan . . . Now AF is here again its just another reminder of what i lost. Sorry about the pity fest but not many people even know about the MC so there are not that many people i can talk to about it.

Morning all

I think i'll be testing on the 22nd!
Am however feeling a little stressed! I have been using OPK's properly for the first time this month and they are worrying me! I am yet to get a positive but i thought i was due to ovulate yesterday or today and have had CM but no +ve!!
I am worried I'm not ovulating or that I've missed it. The only day I think I could have missed is Monday as had to take test in the morning that day. :sex: all weekend and yesterday but didn't on Monday because of work and now think I've i may have missed my chance for this month!

Sorry guys just needed to talk about my worries!

:hug: to you all
x x x x

Hi all! raerae thats such a gorgeous picture :D so happy for you!!
my best friend, (we're planning to be bump buddies together!) just found out today that shes 6 weeks pregnant! pregnancy has been coming out my ears haha it had better be me next!
af should be finished soon, nothings going to get in my way this month :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->