Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Okay, now for my little update!:rofl:

Feeling okay this morning...trip yesterday went okay, although I was absolutely exhausted by the time we returned to school. :sleep: It appears the kids remembered to wear their deodorant!:rofl::rofl:

Had a bit of a wobble last night. I couldn't stop crying, just felt lousy and feeling so fat already (and I wasn't small to begin with).:hissy::hissy: DH was brilliant, held me while I cried and assured me that this is just raging hormones, and it will get better. I am a lucky woman!:blush:

5 days until my scan, just can't wait. Hope all is well with you ladies. Off to work now. Have a fab day!!:hugs:

morning ladies

:witch: finally gone in time for tomorrow and the week ahead :happydance:

Yeah , the witch is dead! Lots of :sex: going on in your house now then!!!

Well from tomorrow night onwards and for about 10 days :rofl: OH and I dont live together yet, only see each other at weekends so next week will be a treat :cloud9:

The really strange thing is according to all those due date calculator sites that tell you your estimated date of conception - they said I conceived on the 28/3/09 - the same day my Nan died! now I'm freaked out! how odd is that, and my ovulation date came 3 days early out of the blue - I wasn;t supposed to ovulate til the 29/3/09!

Another scarey thing - in fact there are 2 - my DS kept saying that his sister was going to be at his birthday party (which was on the 29th) he's only 3. I thought when I was out last month there was no hope of his little dream coming true, but the early ovulation allowed for that one too (of course it could be a brother not sister.

LAst scarey thing is we conceived DS on our 3rd cycle off the pill with DH having taken Zinc and me taking Evening primrose oil for the first time. WE just repeated history, 3rd cycle off pill and we only used these things this cycle again!

Ok I'm off now - all freaked out and shocked and tired!

Good luck everyone left - bfp's all round!

I really need to stop stressing, yesterday I would have paid anything just to have a few hours not feeling sick - today I feel fine and all I can do is worry that it means something must have gone wrong :(

Somebody slap me and tell me to get a grip :rofl:

*Slap* Get a grip, Blondie!!:rofl::rofl:

Of course, I am the same way...my BB's, while still sore, are far less sore than yesterday, and it's making me all nervous! What are we like?:blush:

*Slap* Get a grip, Blondie!!:rofl::rofl:

Of course, I am the same way...my BB's, while still sore, are far less sore than yesterday, and it's making me all nervous! What are we like?:blush:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We moan about symptoms and we moan about lack of them :) All part of the joy I suppose :rofl:

I hope i get no symptoms this cycle as last cycle i got loads and AF came :hissy: :lol: though in my heart of hearts i knew i wouldnt be, cos of the pill etc. Now its all out of my system and ive got 10 days of BD that can be done :happydance: If we dont do it this time, then theres always the holiday next month!!! :D

I really need to stop stressing, yesterday I would have paid anything just to have a few hours not feeling sick - today I feel fine and all I can do is worry that it means something must have gone wrong :(

Somebody slap me and tell me to get a grip :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I know exactly what you mean. But seriously, do get a grip!! Actually I have found that my symptoms tend to follow a pattern, I will feel completely terrible for a couple of days, then OK/normal for a day or possibly even two, then back to feeling completely terrible again. Apparently this is completely normal as your body adjusts to the level of hormones and you feel better, but then your hormones rise again so you feel bad again. Anyway I have learned from experience to just enjoy the good days as I'll probably feel terrible again tomorrow.

Thanks polaris - it's given me a bit of hope that not every day will be a bad day then. :)

DH and I have booked a 4 day break in london next week (nice restaurants etc etc) and I'm dreading feeling bad on the 4 hour train journey down there, tubes, etc etc - been looking forward to really nice restaurants for ages so just hope I will manage to eat something :S

The really strange thing is according to all those due date calculator sites that tell you your estimated date of conception - they said I conceived on the 28/3/09 - the same day my Nan died! now I'm freaked out! how odd is that, and my ovulation date came 3 days early out of the blue - I wasn;t supposed to ovulate til the 29/3/09!

Another scarey thing - in fact there are 2 - my DS kept saying that his sister was going to be at his birthday party (which was on the 29th) he's only 3. I thought when I was out last month there was no hope of his little dream coming true, but the early ovulation allowed for that one too (of course it could be a brother not sister.

LAst scarey thing is we conceived DS on our 3rd cycle off the pill with DH having taken Zinc and me taking Evening primrose oil for the first time. WE just repeated history, 3rd cycle off pill and we only used these things this cycle again!

Ok I'm off now - all freaked out and shocked and tired!

Good luck everyone left - bfp's all round!

First of all Congratulations!!

that is very strange indeed but excellent. it must have been your nan's last gift to you.

Beth - Sending lots of :dust: to you. fingers firmly X'ed.

hope you girls with sickness feel better soon and start enjoying whatever food you start craving!

i'm on cd8 today, the 2ww is dragging so much! trying so hard not to symptom stop but can't help it. still feeling really tired and have been for a pee four times in the last two hours (think it has something to do with all the decaf tea i've been drinking).

ov happened on cd 11 for me this cycle according to the opk. i've never had a cycle shorted that 29 day, in fact most of them are exactly 29 days so either this is a one off short cycle or i have a 19 day luteal phase! i've heard of short luteal phases causing problems but does anyone know is long ones do?

Beth - Sending lots of :dust: to you. fingers firmly X'ed.

hope you girls with sickness feel better soon and start enjoying whatever food you start craving!

i'm on cd8 today, the 2ww is dragging so much! trying so hard not to symptom stop but can't help it. still feeling really tired and have been for a pee four times in the last two hours (think it has something to do with all the decaf tea i've been drinking).

ov happened on cd 11 for me this cycle according to the opk. i've never had a cycle shorted that 29 day, in fact most of them are exactly 29 days so either this is a one off short cycle or i have a 19 day luteal phase! i've heard of short luteal phases causing problems but does anyone know is long ones do?

thanks hun, i have a 16 day LP if that helps any

My lp was 13 days, how short do they have to be to start causing problems?

Less than 10 days is a problem, Mum2be, so you should be fine. I don't think long LP's are any kind of issue.

Flowertot, can't wait for you to test!!

I know I haven't been on this group for long, and haven't posted too much - can't keep up with you lovely ladies! lol. But I got my BFP last night on 11 or 12dpo with evening pee! it's a faint but definately pink thick line which came up in 3 mins! so I'm now officially in shock!

I think reverse psycology worked this month, I had so convinced my self I wasn't preg and I stopped myself symptom spotting. I didn't reall have any symptoms until yesterday which made me test! OMG! Xmas baby in the making (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)!

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!
Congratulations. have a happy and sticky 9 months.
:hug:

Congratulations Loopdido, I'm really pleased for you. :bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Everyone else - I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to time to see how you are all getting on - I'm just always hopeful that there will be more Knocked up Naughties!!

Good to hear from you Polaris. Please pop in when ever you feel like it.
There are still a few of us here waiting for the big :bfp:. The team is fab on the PMA and keeping every one of us sane. We will all get there one day.
How are things going your end?

do you temp when you get up in the afternoon?

i havent temped before because of working night but this month havent had any which is why i have given it a go, but wondered for future reference.

of course that will be when ttc no 2 as my bfp is on the way this month :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->