Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning all

I think i'll be testing on the 22nd!
Am however feeling a little stressed! I have been using OPK's properly for the first time this month and they are worrying me! I am yet to get a positive but i thought i was due to ovulate yesterday or today and have had CM but no +ve!!
I am worried I'm not ovulating or that I've missed it. The only day I think I could have missed is Monday as had to take test in the morning that day. :sex: all weekend and yesterday but didn't on Monday because of work and now think I've i may have missed my chance for this month!

Sorry guys just needed to talk about my worries!

:hug: to you all
x x x x

how many days are you? i thought i would ov on CD15 but i dont ov til CD17 or 18 but i still get a good amount of cm beforehand :D
give it a day or so, im sure you'll get a positive soon!
:hug:

I'm CD15. I hope so, thanks for the advice will keep testing!
How do you test for ovulation?
x x

garkat, what opk's are u using?

Well, my plans to catch up and do a Blondie are fruitless, there is just TOO much to catch up on and comment.

Rearea, scan pics cute, am sure everything will be fine and it is just ur beans way of saying lookk at me!! :happydance:

Fx'ed beth that the :sperm: hit the egg (and then for me so we cn be bump buddies and hit all the trust mat lectures together!!!)

Blondie, again, everything'll be good, ur preggers symptoms are just too good

Caitlenc, 9 teenagers hormones are bad enough, but 30 on a bus!!! couldn't do that unpregnant :hugs:

Samzi, I temp orally as soon as i wake up (or remember!)

I have taken of that random temp from my chart as it wasn't right... but BBT seems right since :dohh:

Freyasmum, Razcox, meemee and msmith, this is our month, according to FF they have put me down for a 26 day cycle this month, dunno how they have worked that out as 1st cycle was 42 days and the last was 28 :dohh: May 1st is 28 days so put me down for that please blondie, I am on nights leading up to ov time so not sure that FF will be particularly right as temps were higher last time I was on nights... we shall see

I really cannot remember what else has been said, so apologies to everything that has been missed.

I went to see this patient yesterday after work, he is still doing really well, he has exceeded all expectations right from saturday, it is his 21st today, feeling really low and says (in actions, he won't talk to anyone now) he has been 'naughty'. I don't think he has quite grasped that he won't be eating or drinking for another year. :hissy::hissy: thanks for letting me rant over this, I know it probably isn't nice to hear about, but it has helped me rationalise this (a little, it is still f*****g unfair).:hugs:

I using ones off the internet have to leave urine for 30 mins and then dip them in for 10 seconds - urine test strips.
Think will try urine flow ones next time,
Pretty new to this site x x x

I using ones off the internet have to leave urine for 30 mins and then dip them in for 10 seconds - urine test strips.
Think will try urine flow ones next time,
Pretty new to this site x x x

It may be worth trying a different brand, I'm not sure that the IC's I've got are right, so am gonna do a little experiment with them this month :rofl:
Just watch the strength, my IC's pick up at 20 mu, the other brand at 25mu....

Blondie - Glad you feel ok this morning, fingers crossed today is a good day for you.

Raerae - The scan picture is lovely xxxx I'm sure everything will be fine at the 14 week scan and the little one will be there waving like mad at you!

Feeling a bit down today. Most of the time i don't really think too much about the MC, whats happend has happened and there is no point dwelling. But i would have been 11 weeks today and getting excited about my 1st scan . . . Now AF is here again its just another reminder of what i lost. Sorry about the pity fest but not many people even know about the MC so there are not that many people i can talk to about it.

:hug: oh hun, your bound to feel down from time to time, you lost the most special thing in the world and i think your dealing with it fantastically.

it will not be long before you have that again and this time you will get that 12 week scan, and your :baby: will be even more special because of what you lost. :hug: we are here for you

Thanks Mumtobewaiting
Found it very confusing last month the first one I did was positive and this month nothing - think i'll try different ones next month.
Whats this experiment you're going to do??
x x

Im feeling the same way about my mc back in dec, so dont feel alone :hugs:

Thanks Mumtobewaiting
Found it very confusing last month the first one I did was positive and this month nothing - think i'll try different ones next month.
Whats this experiment you're going to do??
x x

use an IC and then a different brand opk in the same pot of pee.... :rofl:

hi ladies, well im now in the 2ww. i had a pain in my abdo/groin for about 5 hrs last night which im hoping was ov pain, and it was the right side
:happydance::happydance:

temp went up this morning, ff is still going by my peak meter which says to expect ov today. but i guess when it has 3 higher temps it will pin ov on cd 16. im gonna leave it for now to see what it does.

so :spermy: should have met little eggie by now. have a safe journey down that tube little embryo.

hi ladies, well im now in the 2ww. i had a pain in my abdo/groin for about 5 hrs last night which im hoping was ov pain, and it was the right side

temp went up this morning, ff is still going by my peak meter which says to expect ov today. but i guess when it has 3 higher temps it will pin ov on cd 16. im gonna leave it for now to see what it does.

so :spermy: should have met little eggie by now. have a safe journey down that tube little embryo.

Horay for you huni, :happydance: sending lots of energy for those little :spermy: 's 'just keep swimmin, just keep swimmin!' hopefully you will end the drought and be an april :bfp: for the team

Oooh that all sounds excellent Beth - should have been plenty of :spermy: up there waiting for the egg :happydance: - lets hope the 2WW flies by :)

Razcox - I know how hard it is honey, especially when you are on a site like this and there were people who got a bfp the same time as you. I still see people who are pregnant in second tri now where I would have been and it's hard to cope with at times.

You will get that sticky :bfp: very soon though honey - I kept telling myself that I had proved that I am capable of getting pregnant so you already know there are no major issues down there and that your DH is capable of doing his job correctly - all you need now are the odds in your favour which they will be this time round :hugs:

I know I haven't been on this group for long, and haven't posted too much - can't keep up with you lovely ladies! lol. But I got my BFP last night on 11 or 12dpo with evening pee! it's a faint but definately pink thick line which came up in 3 mins! so I'm now officially in shock!

I think reverse psycology worked this month, I had so convinced my self I wasn't preg and I stopped myself symptom spotting. I didn't reall have any symptoms until yesterday which made me test! OMG! Xmas baby in the making (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)!

I know I haven't been on this group for long, and haven't posted too much - can't keep up with you lovely ladies! lol. But I got my BFP last night on 11 or 12dpo with evening pee! it's a faint but definately pink thick line which came up in 3 mins! so I'm now officially in shock!

I think reverse psycology worked this month, I had so convinced my self I wasn't preg and I stopped myself symptom spotting. I didn't reall have any symptoms until yesterday which made me test! OMG! Xmas baby in the making (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)!

Congratulations honey :happydance: :happydance:

morning ladies

:witch: finally gone in time for tomorrow and the week ahead :happydance:

Blondie - I'm not gonna test at all! I'm so convinced there is no point - everything is pointing to a bfn this month for me again. Only BD once, DH ill - my cervix is already really low and hard like it was just before af last cycle. I can't keep myself up! I cried yesterday evening watching the film 'Juno'! It's gonna be awful when AF comes cos our friend is coming to stay the day it's due and it I'm like last time was very down and tearful. Then I'll still be on for the funeral of my nan which will make it whole lot worse! I'd like to believe what people say about getting a bfp when someone passes on, but can't!

Sorry to moan ladies, just really down and so don't want to be one of those ladies who post saying they've been ttc a year etc - have baby room all cleared and everything we need - just need that bfp!

Good luck everyone!

Loopdido - it's amazing how a few days can change things isn't it :) I bet y ou nan made sure you got that :bfp: afterall this month and she will be watching over it to make sure it is really sticky :hugs:

Oh, Dear, Ladies, there is no way I'll get all of you, you're such busy girls!! I'll do my best, though!

First of all--Yay Loopdiloo!!!!!:bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance: I am so thrilled for you, I knew your Nan would give you this gift! Congrats, Hunni!:hugs: Just goes to show, once is all it takes!

Razcox, we love you, and you have every right to grieve your loss, so unload on us anytime! I just know this will be your month, sweetie. Hang in there!:hugs:

Beth, all sounds promising with you, can't wait until your testing day! I just feel a bumper crop of :bfp:'s coming on this month!

Meemee, I love your PMA, and am sure you will follow your friend's :bfp: this month with one of your own!:hugs:

Samzi, glad :witch: is gone, have a great week trying to catch that eggie!

Blondie, glad you're feeling okay this morning! Is this the emoticon you're looking for? :sick: :rofl::rofl: I just know your scan will be perfect, hunni!

RaeRae, scan looks fabulous! According to my research, the hernia is completely normal, and should be gone by the next scan, so try not to worry (impossible, I know) and enjoy knowing your bean is bouncing around in there!:hugs:

To all my other lovelies, sorry if I missed you...too much information for my mushy brain!:hugs:

Have a fabulous day, girls!!:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->