Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

do you temp when you get up in the afternoon?

i havent temped before because of working night but this month havent had any which is why i have given it a go, but wondered for future reference.

of course that will be when ttc no 2 as my bfp is on the way this month :rofl:

of course, but yeah, my only rule wit temping is to do it after period of longest sleep, but if u see my charts for last month, the first week i was on nights and they were definately higher than when on days.

Am not sure what time to do the opk as that means that 4pm is my fmu, so will probably do it when i get in in the morning ????? any 1 else any ideas???

wish i had your pma! i just don't think this is my month at all. at least i won't be too gutted when i get a :bfn:

i've have been doing a bit of research on the net and found a couple of articles that say if you ovulate soon after af the lining might not be thick enough for egg to attach to it. af is always 6 days for me and i ov'ed day 11 (or possibly day 10 as opk were positive on cd 9 and 10).

why do we put ourselves through torture by reading these things on the net when they are probaby rubbish.

sorry for being down- sure i will be back after a good sleep with lots of PMA!

wish i had your pma! i just don't think this is my month at all. at least i won't be too gutted when i get a :bfn:

i've have been doing a bit of research on the net and found a couple of articles that say if you ovulate soon after af the lining might not be thick enough for egg to attach to it. af is always 6 days for me and i ov'ed day 11 (or possibly day 10 as opk were positive on cd 9 and 10).

why do we put ourselves through torture by reading these things on the net when they are probaby rubbish.

this has to be our month flowertot after a rather baron month. PMA all the way !! It is tough to keep it up though, but that's what we are all on here for... :hug:

flowertot i dont normally have that much PMA but i ve decieded this is my month and im going for it, so far everything has falling into place, perfect AI timing, ov and ewcm, just need to finish it off with a bfp now.

yeah but remember it taked a few more days for embryo to reach the uterus so by then you will have lots more lining

I have just made DH watch the great sperm race... i'm not sure he was impressed!!!

:witch: officially went away today :happydance: when do you think i should start using OPK's?

no idea when ov due :blush: on a 30 day cycle (at least was last cycle)

reading my OPK instructions it says for a 30day cycle to start with them on cd14. so i think il start with them on monday

infact il start with them on saturday. i have 22 of the damn things :lol:

i only get a + opk on the day of ovulation. TBH I went more on cp and cm this cycle, but the +opk and cbfm peak was reasuring to see. but i only got them the day of ovulation

well OH and I will be BD mostly every day for the next 10 days so im sure il catch ov at some point :lol:

yeah but remember it taked a few more days for embryo to reach the uterus so by then you will have lots more lining

you're right, another 6 to 12 days must make a difference :hugs:

Samzi - i agree you should start them early. mine advised to start them on cd 10 and i started on cd 9 and got + for cd 9 and 10. my cycles have mostly been 29 days, even after m/c so i expected to ov around cd 15 or 16 so it was a suprise!

hmm maybe i should start tomorrow then? :huh:

My goodness but you've been a chatty bunch!!
First - :happydance: :happydance: CONGRATULATIONS LOOPIDO!! :happydance: :happydance: I am so happy for you!

Polaris - good to 'see' you! Funny, I had just been thinking how we hadn't heard from you in ages, and there you were. I must have summoned you up.

Man, I've just read about 5 pages of posts and now can't remember a single thing that's been going on!!

Blondie. Get a grip! Not feeling sick is a GOOD thing! :rofl: In fact it felt quite normal to you not so long ago, and will again soon!! I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I had absolutely NO ms when I was pregnant, and everything was fine (and I've got the 3 year old to prove it!)

Samzi - Get busy girl! I hope you're going to make the most of your time off :rofl: Sorry, but I wouldn't have a clue when you should start with the OPKs.
Razcox - :hugs: You're allowed to have your moments there, hun. It is hard when you see others at the stage you could have been at - I went thru that too (boy, I've done the lot!). Your time will come... In fact, I bet it's this month!! :dust:
Beth - Hope those swimmers reach their destination! Good luck :hugs:

That is nowhere near everyone. :hugs: to everyone I've missed.
Have a good day/night/whatever. I'm supposed to be working so will switch back to my work laptop now and see if anyone's noticed I wasn't there! (I'm at home again today)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->