Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi, ladies, just popping in before bed. Hope you all had a good day, and that everyone's PMA is high!

See you all in the morning!:hug:

wish i had your pma! i just don't think this is my month at all. at least i won't be too gutted when i get a :bfn:

i've have been doing a bit of research on the net and found a couple of articles that say if you ovulate soon after af the lining might not be thick enough for egg to attach to it. af is always 6 days for me and i ov'ed day 11 (or possibly day 10 as opk were positive on cd 9 and 10).

why do we put ourselves through torture by reading these things on the net when they are probaby rubbish.

sorry for being down- sure i will be back after a good sleep with lots of PMA!

Don't worry about that Flowertot - I ovulated on CD11 or CD10 and it didn't stop my egg from sticking :) It then takes about 5-7 days for egg to actually make it down to the uterus and implant anyway so I doubt it can have that much effect :) :hugs:

Keep that PMA going :)

of course, but yeah, my only rule wit temping is to do it after period of longest sleep, but if u see my charts for last month, the first week i was on nights and they were definately higher than when on days.

Am not sure what time to do the opk as that means that 4pm is my fmu, so will probably do it when i get in in the morning ????? any 1 else any ideas???

They say you should do opks between 10am and 6pm as this is when LH surges - not with FMU - if you have enough opks then I would probably test a couple of times during the day and see which gives you the better reading :)

:witch: officially went away today :happydance: when do you think i should start using OPK's?

I pretty much start using them straight away - or CD7 but that is because I'm a poas addict and I'm paranoid about missing it :) If you have plenty then start early :)

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Hope everyone is doing ok and we are all still riding high on a wave of PMA :happydance:

Remember to visualising that :spermy: making contact :)

OK so I can't remember anyone - I think preggy brain is kicking in as I have attention span of a knat but I think I've replied to most peoples posts by now.
I've got a really good feeling about this month so if we all throw everything at it we are guaranteed to get a nice fat bunch of :bfp:

Not feeling too bad this morning but nausea returned last night for a couple of hours so I'm not too worried. Just making the most of feeling ok before it kicks in again :rofl:

56 hours to go until my scan :happydance::happydance:

Hmm my ticker doesn't seem to have changed to 7w3d yet - maybe it's still too early in the morning :)

Surprisingly just as I post that it does change :rofl: - it must update at 8am :)

Morning ladies.

forgot to temp this morn cos i was running late. all packed up and ready to go to my boyfriends for 10 WHOLE DAYS :lol: Armed with bb therm and 21 OPK's - more than enough im sure :rofl:

morning ladies, temp went up again this morning :happydance: def ovulated on tue, hopefully tom ff will pin it for me.

well im actually going away next weekend, first hol for me in 3 years so i thought id better write a list of things i needed to pack. what was top of the list........

thermometer
pen and paper, to write it down
pg test
vits

:rofl::rofl:

think most people would have started theirs with knickers and socks

they have wi fi where im going to think i ll take my laptop with me, dont think i ll manage with out bnb for 3 days.

:rofl: very good list of packing!! Ha ha ha - def got the important stuff sorted :rofl:

x x

I hope you have a good holiday - sounds like you are well prepared!! :rofl:

Good morning, my lovelies!!:hugs:

Blondie, so glad your symptoms are popping in and out, but that you're feeling good at the moment! I know you have the stickiest of beans in there, and can't wait to hear a report of your scan and see a piccie of the bean!

Samzi, enjoy every moment of your forthcoming lovefest--I know operation babymaking will be successful, and we'll be celebrating your :bfp: this time next month!:happydance:

Tori, hope your doing well, we miss you, hunni!!:hugs:

Beth, I love the packing list!:rofl: Hope you have a great trip! Sounds like you timed this month perfectly, can't wait until you test!!

As usual, :hugs: to anyone I missed!!

Okay, update time!:laugh2:

This is the first morning I have actually woken up feeling nauseous...usually it holds off until I've been at work for a couple of hours. :hissy:

While I am feeling truly lousy, I am trying to take it as a good sign that the bean has really made itself comfy in there...I know all of this will be worth it when my darling :baby: comes.

On a good note, I am 7 weeks today!!:happydance: My ticker has changed again, which is always fun to see, and my scan is in 4 days!:happydance::happydance:

I am thrilled that I just have to get through today, then have a 3 day weekend to rest up. And then it's scan day! Also, we are leaving for a week in Florida next Saturday to visit my Dad and Stepmom, so I have a week of rest and relaxation to look forward to!:dance::dance:

Although, it is a pity that I won't be able to enjoy any tropical drinks while lying on the beach!:rofl: Oh, the sacrifices we make for our beans!

Well, girlies, have a fab day, and keep up all that wonderful PMA!!:hug:

Beth - excellent sign that temp has gone up again :happydance: And I love that packing list :rofl:

Caitlenc - so jealous of thought of nice holiday in Florida :) Congratulations on 7 weeks :happydance::happydance: , only a few more days to go until you see your bean again :)

I'm so looking forward to this long 4 day weekend - it's going to be so nice to not get up at 6am every morning :)

Morning ladies!! How are we all today?

Cait - Huge congrates on the 7 weeks, over 1/2 through first tri now :happydance:

Beth - Love the packing list! Who needs pants and socks when you can POAS? :)

Blondie - I am the same with OPK's i start on CD9 as i am so worried i will miss the egg. They are cheap enough of Ebay and i have 24 now all together. Bet you can't wait for the scan now, i think its well worth the money for that peace of mind.

Samzi - Let the mating season begin huh. Fingers crossed all goes well and we will be seeing a :bfp: in a few weeks. How ace would that be we could be bump buddies :happydance:

As for me well PMA has returned and i am firmly focused on this month and getting that Jan baby in the oven. AF is in the final throws so i will be using the OPKs soon and as my DH calls it Military sex! :rofl:

Little PMA from me today, I manage to have got a stomach bug, I dunno how I'm gonna manage with m/s. I'm a complete wimp when it comes to feeling/being sick! At least it has happened this week and not next as it did month 1 of TTC! lol

Glad everyone else is good,
Things sound as if they are going in the right direction Beth, Fx'ed for a sticky one

Have a good week Samzi, enjoy it :happydance:

Glad the PMA is back Razcox

well done on getting to 7 weeks Caitlenc

Enjoy ur long weekend ladies
:hug:

Good evening ladies.
Well, I have been to the hairdressers and I am now sporting a bob. Very practical for being a mum-see that PMA. This month is going to be THE month. Like Samzi and Razcox I am armed with OPKs. This will be the first month of using them and think I will start on Sunday cd8 as the :witch: is on her way out tonight and I don't want to miss O this month. I have 20 so hopefully I won't run out. Actually I can use them all as I will be getting my BFP and won't be needing any next month :rofl:.
Samzi-Enjoy your BD holiday!
Caitlenc-very jealous of you going to Florida. Please can you send some sun our way. It looks like the Easter weekend may be a bit wet here.
Mum2bewaitinng- :hugs: sending you some PMA. We will get our BFP soon.
Beth-it is all sounding good. Can't wait for you to test.
Blondie- enjoy the 4 day break. Thanks for the advice on OPKs I did not know not to use FMU.
Sorry if I have missed anyone.
Happy holidays.
:hug:

Blondie, could you put me down for testing on the 2nd May. Ta.
Are you getting excited about your scan? Not long now!!

MsSmith, just LOVE that PMA!!! This will definitely be your month, sweetie!:happydance:

Mum2be, sorry you're feeling ill, hunni. Hope you feel better soon!:hug:

:happydance::happydance: ff pinned ov for me, first time i havent set it myself.
im 3dpo only 4 more days til beanie reaches the uterus
:happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"