Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning my lovely ladies :)

So nice not to be at work this morning :happydance:

Today is the first day that I haven't bothered taking my temp :rofl: - did well taking it all the way up to 7w4d :) I think it's coming up to a week since my last hpt aswell :rofl:

Oooh about 32 hours til my scan :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Beth - excellent that FF pinned your ovulation - gives you that little extra bit of confidence you hit the right dates doesn't it :)

Well DH in bed with a hangover and his mate is in the spare room - wonder how long it will be until they wake from the dead - luckily I didn't hear them come in last night but I think DH got to bed at 3am :) I might send the cats up to annoy him :rofl:

Send the cats in Blondie!
Well, am not sure if ff will be accurate this month so glad started temping and the rest last month and hope that my temps settle down, although with nights next week have a feeling my coverline may be rather high...

On the plus side I feel better this morning, have managed breakfast and am going back to work tomorrow (one way of gettingout of working a bank holiday and getting paid for it :)

Well enjoy the sunshine Caitlenc, as us English ladies are in for a wet BH weekend, what a surprise!

Afternoon Ladies,

Hope your all well and keeping up the PMA, sorry i haven't been around much lately but i think the sickness has gone down and my ability to sleep has shoot up, I haven't felt this tired ever and really haven't the eneergy to do much, but I'm still loving it and not complaining honestly :blush:

I really can't wait to see all your test results this month I'm so excited, I'm now on my last POAS and promise not to order anymore I'm going to take it tomorrow morning before we go away and then I'll have my scan a week on sunday which I'm very nervous about (sounds silly i know, been waiting for this moment for months and when it comes along I'm dreading it lol)

But I have advised My DH the reason I'm still POAS 6 weeks on is I feel it's my duty in supporting my Lovely left overs, :rofl: he as you can imagen didn't beleive it for a moment and declared me an Addicted (as if i needed him to confirm it, I knew months ago!)

Well Lovely's i know it's a very short message but i really need my bed for an hour and then i have to pack ready for the week away (which will be lovely)

I hope your all well and will miss you loads

xx

enjoy your hol tori, make sure you get plenty of rest.

Good luck for tom blondie, cant wait to see pics of little beanie.

flowertot, any news yet????

Well ladies, it's now well into Good Friday and me and OH are a cheeky bottle of red wine down, love it!!!!!!

Well I finally decided to try and lose the Xmas weight I put on, I think it was a combination of xmas and giving up smoking on New Year but I've probably put on a whole stone and I really don't like it, I've started running again but finding it very hard, have started from scratch, used to be able to run 5 miles with ease but lucky if I'm managing 2 now but hopefully with OH training me I'll soon get back into shape.

As for my my TTC, I think I'm due on next Tuesday/Wednesday, as I ov'd last Saturday, now that I've got the xmas baby thing out the way I'm really going to get down to trying my best to create a mini me or a mini OH.

Loving the fact that all those pregnant ladies are still with us and have lots of symptoms, not looking forward to you ladies eventually going into First Trimester as it's nice to hear whats going on with you on this thread. xxx

To all us ladies who are still trying for a baby I really believe this is our month, keep that PMA going.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! :dust::dust: xxx

Well I think the wine is kicking in so therefore I'm rambling so I shall leave you all and watch the golf, sad I know but I love it!!! xxx :hugs:

Hi Girls!!:hugs:

Well, have spent an incredibly lazy day lying around and moaning about how ill I feel...poor DH is at his wits end trying to comfort me, poor guy.:rofl:

But, just like Pipkin, watching the golf has cheered me no end, I just love the Masters! :happydance:

Oh, and I bought those wrist-band thingies in an attempt to stave off nausea, but they don't seem to be making much of a difference.:hissy::hissy:

Blondie, glad you're enjoying the day off! Can't wait to log on tomorrow and see your lil' bean waving back at me! I want to hear all about it, so I know what to expect on Monday.:hug:

Tori, have a fab trip, we'll miss you!:hugs:

Well, it's about 9:40 over here, and DH is snoring away on the couch...I think this pregnancy is taking more out of himn than me!:rofl::rofl:

Have a lovely night, ladies!

Beth, glad OV was confirmed--go, eggie, go!!:happydance:

hey ladies.

bf actually took notice of the great sperm race when we watched it the other day. we only gonna bd every two days till OPK comes up pos then its every day for us :happydance:

so its second round tomo :lol: sorry for tmi!!! xx

Good luck, Samzi, sounds like a great plan!!!

Blondie, dying to hear about the scan, sweetie!!!

hi girls! sorry i've not posted with my poas results but my computer has been down since yesterday.

Well.......................

I GOT MY :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

i really didn't think this was my month at all so it just goes to show you could be even if you think you're not. i'm so excited!

baby will be due 26th december.

hope you girls are ok. keep up the pma xx

YAY FLOWERTOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I am so pleased for you, hunni!! How are you feeling???:hug:

hi girls! sorry i've not posted with my poas results but my computer has been down since yesterday.

i really didn't think this was my month at all so it just goes to show you could be even if you think you're not. i'm so excited!

OMG Flowertot - Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Fantastic news :hugs:

Introducing......

Attachments

• scan 001.jpg
    scan 001.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 11
Clever mini-blondie measures in at exactly 7w5d as I thought I am and has a lovely strong heartbeat :happydance:

Me and DH are over the moon :)

Sorry for not replying sooner but got home and just fell asleep - think the stress of worrying had built up so much that the relief just left me exhausted :)

Congratulations Flowertot!!! A Christmas baby! You must be over the moon.

Blondie - I love the scan picture, how lovely to hear the heartbeat and get that reassurance that everything is right on track.

OMG congratulations, the next wave of BFPs seem to be coming, hope im one of them.

Clever mini-blondie measures in at exactly 7w5d as I thought I am and has a lovely strong heartbeat :happydance:

Me and DH are over the moon :)

Sorry for not replying sooner but got home and just fell asleep - think the stress of worrying had built up so much that the relief just left me exhausted :)

i am so glad everything is ok, i knew this one was a sticky bean.
hello mini blondie :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->