Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

hi girls! sorry i've not posted with my poas results but my computer has been down since yesterday.

Well.......................

I GOT MY :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

i really didn't think this was my month at all so it just goes to show you could be even if you think you're not. i'm so excited!

baby will be due 26th december.

hope you girls are ok. keep up the pma xx

OMG flowertot, I had a feeling about you this month, congratulations to you and your OH bet your over the moon. xxx

hi girls! sorry i've not posted with my poas results but my computer has been down since yesterday.

Well.......................

I GOT MY :bfp: !!!!!!!!!

i really didn't think this was my month at all so it just goes to show you could be even if you think you're not. i'm so excited!

baby will be due 26th december.

hope you girls are ok. keep up the pma xx

OMG congratulations, the next wave of BFPs seem to be coming, hope im one of them.

I hope I'm one of them too. fingers crossed for us all.

hey ladies.

bf actually took notice of the great sperm race when we watched it the other day. we only gonna bd every two days till OPK comes up pos then its every day for us :happydance:

so its second round tomo :lol: sorry for tmi!!! xx

Go for it Samzi. :dust:

thanks for all the nice messages girls.

Got a very very faint line yesterday at 10dpo and i wasn't sure whether to trust it or not but all my worries were taken away this morning as the line came up faster and was darker. looking forward to tomorrows test now. i will try to get some pics on if i can work out how to do it!

can't believe how down i was a couple of days ago and now this!

i just know there will be more :bfp: in the team very soon.

Blondie - your scan pic looks great. Hello mini blondie!!

Blondie, your scan pic is fantastic!!! I only hope mine comes out so well on Monday. You must be so relieved! I am so, so pleased for you, my bump buddy!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Welcome to the team, mini Blondie!:hug:

Congratulations on u ladies getting your :bfp:'s unfortunately Samzi and i have been to busy obsessing over Twilight and not opks lmao!! time to knuckle back down into TTC its Sam's Fault cos she got me hooked on Edward mmmm yummm...see there i go again anyways yeah TTC! lol good luck for all u ladies with scans coming up hope all is well and we get pics soon of ur lil beans bumbling around on the screen xxxx

hi girls.

well my joy was short lived as when i tested this morning the line was much lighter than yesterdays. i used the same brand of test. did another one about four hours later after not having anything to drink and it was totally negative, not even a faint line. i know that the lines should get darker each day.

i'm totally gutted now. thats 1 m/c and 2 chem pregnancies since jan. i think i'm going to make an appointment at the docs but i'm worried that they will just say its normal and turn me away.

hi girls.

well my joy was short lived as when i tested this morning the line was much lighter than yesterdays. i used the same brand of test. did another one about four hours later after not having anything to drink and it was totally negative, not even a faint line. i know that the lines should get darker each day.

i'm totally gutted now. thats 1 m/c and 2 chem pregnancies since jan. i think i'm going to make an appointment at the docs but i'm worried that they will just say its normal and turn me away.

Ohh, Flowertot how horrid for you. A roller-coaster of emotions! :hugs:
I think going to the Drs is a good idea-just for peace of mind.
I'm really sorry for you.
Sorry to be stupid but what is a chemical pregnancy?

oh hun, i hope its just a blip and the line is stronger tom.

dont give up hope if it is a chemical, just look at vertrise she had 2 chemicals followed but a sticky bfp and is now over 12 weeks.

hey ladies.

bf actually took notice of the great sperm race when we watched it the other day. we only gonna bd every two days till OPK comes up pos then its every day for us :happydance:

so its second round tomo :lol: sorry for tmi!!! xx

I read this bd theory on another thread on bnb. Can't remember what is was called though. In a nutshell: from cd8, bd everyother day then when OPK is positive bd for 3 consecutive days and finally one rest day and then one more time for good measure.
We are going to give this a go-FX it will work!
Good luck on the bd mission.

msmith - a chemical preg is when the sperm meets the egg but doesn't manage to implant properly. you may get a positive test but then get af as normal or a couple of days late.

got a bit of pinky/brown cm this afternoon so think she is on her way :(

Oh flowertot - I'm sorry honey :( :hugs:

You should definitely go the doctors and see if they can do anything :hugs:

Caitlenc - fingers crossed for your scan tomorrow - look forward to seeing mini-caitlenc again :happydance:

samzi - sounds like you have an excellent :sex: plan going on - mission sperm meets egg is in full swing :happydance:

evening my lovely ladies :)

Hope you all had a nice Easter :) I've spent most of today in the garden and caught a bit of sun so feeling a bit dodgey tonight but serves me right for working in hot sunshine (yes we do get hot sunshine in the north east of the UK occasionally - and by the sound of it we were probably the only place in the UK with it today :rofl: ) for about 6 hours. At least my garden is looking very nice now and my veggies are all coming along very nicely :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->