Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Morning all! Really pissed off today, getting quite strong lines on the OPKs but not quite a + yet. I was a bit worried i may have missed the surge though as i didn't get to test unitl 8pm last night. Anyway i decided we better BD everynight now as we have missed a couple of nights. DH was in a foul mood and just didn't want to know!!!! :hissy:

Temps are still low so i am hoping i haven't missed OV and we can catch the egg tonight. Still my chances are not good at all GERRRRRRRRRR!

have a lovely time blondie.
i guess beanie must have really wanted that egg muffin, so enjoy it.

my temp is back up to where it was before the dip now hope it goes up tom.
no symptoms though. this is the time where i usually start to lose my pma, but im gonna try and stay strong this cycle.

little beanie mummy would like a few signs your there please!

Oooh thats looking like a pretty good implantation dip Beth :) I won't be back online until Monday so I'm expecting a nice :bfp: to be waiting for me :happydance:

morning ladies.

i didnt temp this morn cos i woke up late :blush: soo tired last night too for some reason, that we didnt :sex: either

must make up for that tonight:lol:

have a lovely time blondie.
i guess beanie must have really wanted that egg muffin, so enjoy it.

my temp is back up to where it was before the dip now hope it goes up tom.
no symptoms though. this is the time where i usually start to lose my pma, but im gonna try and stay strong this cycle.

little beanie mummy would like a few signs your there please!

Oooh thats looking like a pretty good implantation dip Beth :) I won't be back online until Monday so I'm expecting a nice :bfp: to be waiting for me :happydance:

im away fri til mon too, i am gonna test fri before i go which will be 10 dpo but might be too esarly to get a :bfp:

morning ladies.

i didnt temp this morn cos i woke up late :blush: soo tired last night too for some reason, that we didnt :sex: either

must make up for that tonight:lol:

Lmao same here!! i was shattereddd...Chris has a major cold too bless him he fell asleep before me lol xxx

Well home now and all packed for my extra long weekend :happydance::happydance:

Would anyone like 2 kittens as just found my lovely Radley handbag (present from DH for christmas) covered in scratches :hissy: :hissy: - Think they might make a nice pair of slippers - one for each foot :(

Right well it's over and out from Blondie for a few days - to all of you pre-ov keep :sex: and make sure that :spermy: meets egg. - to all of you in the 2WW - good luck and fingers x'd for you. - for my fellow knocked up naughties - keep those beanies safe and well :)

See you monday :)

have fun blondie, may see you: lol:

have a good time! :hugs:

Hi guys
Hope u are all well!!
Sorry just wanted to give another confusing update:
I am currently on cd21
Last months cycle was 28 days

I bought some OV tests off the internet and they appeared not be doing anything just control line everytime.
On CD13 and 14 had CM and what I thought was OV pains but no +ve on OPK.
So had plenty of bding just in case and continued with OPK's. I decided to also use Clearblue ones as well as the internet ones from CD19 and yesterday and today the CB ones are positive! Have not had any CM but stomach cramps.

What do you think is happening do you think I am ovulating now so late on or ovulated last week and the internet OPK's didn't pick it up? Am so confused! Could in the two week wait but am really unsure!!
fx'd for you all
x x x

Not too sure Garkat. I have bought cheapy ones of the internet this month and as yet no positive result but I am only on cd11. Have you just come off the pill as this could have an affect on you Oing?
It may be that the cheapy ones did not work, you O'd twice in one month, O'd late... I just don't know sorry for not being much help.
I think the best thing to do is keep bd'ing!!
:hug:

Hi All,
Well Wednesday is over so it is all down hill till the weekend. Blondie, I am very jealous of you having another 4 day weekend! Enjoy. AND I think you should have guilty pleasures once in a while-treat yourself to that McD's.
I'm counting down the days until you test Beth-all sounds promising.
Samzi, I hope you get your lovin' tonight. No falling asleep.
Fingers crossed your bloke feels better soon T'Elle so he can be up for sperm meets egg mission.
Mum2bewaiting, My MIL has the tendency to do the same thing. A couple of months ago she stayed the week when I thought I was O'ing. Not the best thing trying to do the deed quietly with her sleeping next door!

Got a night of housework-yippee. I'll get some dinner in me first and then get started. Hopefully I'll have some energy left to jump the DH.

:hug:

mum2bewaiting - looks like you had a very busy weekend!

Beth - good luck for friday.

Samzi and razcox - keep going!

Blondie - hope you have a lovely time.

msmith - make sure you save some energy for DH, thats more important than housework!

:hugs: to anybody i missed.

well i went to the doctors today and explained my situation and she basically said what i though she would say - "it's normal" that doesn't make me feel any better though. she asked how early i had been testing and when i told her she said i have to stop testing before af is due because is causes too much upset when you get + preg tests and then af soon after. on the plus side she told me just to carry on trying this cycle and keep a record of cycle legnths etc (which i do anyway) and as soon as i get another + preg test book an appointment with her or if i can't get an appointment leave a message for her and she will call me back. she said she will send me straight for blood tests and monitor me and if it happens again she will refer me to hospital for more tests.

at least its all on record at the docs now.

fx you get your sticky bean this month flowertot.
glad the doc was somewhat helpfull

Mum2bewaiting, My MIL has the tendency to do the same thing. A couple of months ago she stayed the week when I thought I was O'ing. Not the best thing trying to do the deed quietly with her sleeping next door!

I used to find that the biggest turn on.... :blush:

:hugs: to Flowertot, as Beth said really...
Enjoy ur weekend away Blondie
Samzi, ur obviously enjoying urs

Well, absolutely negative on opk, but think the hormones are starting to kick in, am feling ridiculously randy already :rofl:, don't think DH has cottoned onto why though yet :rofl:

morning ladies, how are we all?

my temp went up again today :happydance:.
but im worried i dont have any other symptoms really apart from being starving all the time. if implantation was on cd 6 when my temp dipped shouldnt i have some by now.

im scared about testing tom.

Good Morning Lovelies!:hugs:

Blondie, have a great weekend!:hugs:

Flowertot, good news that you are on file at the Dr's, now time to get that sticky bean this month!:happydance:

Samzi and T'elle, go jump on those men of yours!!:rofl::rofl:

Mum2be, sorry about the MIL--isn't that always the way?:hugs:

Beth-it's definitely very early for symptoms, so I wouldn't worry too much. Can't wait until you test!!:happydance::happydance:

MsSmith, hope you found the energy to get in some BDing!!:rofl:

Well, girls, my mental health day yesterday was just what the doctor ordered, and I feel ready to face the rest of the week. We are in for a couple of warm, sunny days here, which always makes me feel better. Then DH and I leave for Florida on Saturday!:happydance::happydance: We are staying with my dad and stepmom, and we always enjoy our time with them, so it should be a lovely week.

Hope all of you are having a great day!:hug:

hi ladies.

hope your all good.

well we didnt get any BD in last night again, cos by the time we went to bed i was knackered. iI think the wine played a part in that, one or two glasses and i get really sleepy - more and i get drunk :rofl: - sadly last night it was the former.

got a little bit of ov pain still and my temp has gone down. will do the OPK later and see what that says!

must get :sex: in tonight otherwise i have a feeling i will be out of the game :cry:

we will see!
x

hi ladies.

hope your all good.

well we didnt get any BD in last night again, cos by the time we went to bed i was knackered. iI think the wine played a part in that, one or two glasses and i get really sleepy - more and i get drunk :rofl: - sadly last night it was the former.

got a little bit of ov pain still and my temp has gone down. will do the OPK later and see what that says!

must get :sex: in tonight otherwise i have a feeling i will be out of the game :cry:

we will see!
x

I feel the same, we BD'ed last night but we hadn't for 3 days before that bloody men :hissy: My temps are still low though so i don't think i have Oved yet though, my CP is still quite low though so i am not sure whats going on at the min . . . . Really not feeling it this month. :cry:

:hugs: hun

im pretty sure i OV'd late last cycle even though it was still a 30day cycle. so we will see, ive not done todays OPK yet so will see what that says later.

OH is def not getting out of :sex: tonight :lol: he has to work from home this eve from 12am-5.30am and needs to be kept awake so my perfect chance :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->