Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Congratulations Beth:happydance::happydance::happydance:. Really Really pleased for you.

I am also 10 DPO and you may have given me that extra little bit of confidence to test....

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yay Beth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

[/QUOTE]Ah hun, are bodies are weird.
Where should you be in your cycle? Could it be ovulation spotting/bleeding?
:hug[/QUOTE]

Im a bit confused hun my normal cycle since xmas is btween 13-16th somehwere between then AF arrives, but i had a period due to m/c on 27th march i think it was so didnt realise i would get my normal cycle now too :hissy:

morning ladies.

well hearing beth's news has cheered me up no end :D

how is everyone else?

my temp has gone up a bit this morning and we :sex: in the early hours of this morning as OH was very much into his work till about 4am! Still not getting a pos on the OPK's yet but the lines are getting darker. We will see what today's says!

x

Congrats Beth!!!!!!! xxxx so pleased for u xxxx

Hi ladies

Good to see you're all hard at it! and to see there are still bfp's popping up - congrats beth!

Am 5 weeks today, still can't believe it - seeing as I was so convinced I wasn't preg that cycle! just goes to show!

Take care everyone and good luck!

Congratulations Beth:happydance::happydance::happydance:. Really Really pleased for you.

I am also 10 DPO and you may have given me that extra little bit of confidence to test....

Do It!!!
We have been in a dry spell so need some more :bfp:
Good luck

Ah hun, are bodies are weird.
Where should you be in your cycle? Could it be ovulation spotting/bleeding?
:hug[/QUOTE]

Im a bit confused hun my normal cycle since xmas is btween 13-16th somehwere between then AF arrives, but i had a period due to m/c on 27th march i think it was so didnt realise i would get my normal cycle now too :hissy:[/QUOTE]

It's hard to know what is going on following a m/c, but I suppose your last bleed was 3 weeks ago so it could be a full on AF . The good news is your body is getting back into the swing of things post m/c.
Keep us posted.
:hug:

Oh my god Beth - i knew it!!!

Many, many, many congratulations on your :bfp:!!!

That is such brilliant news!!!

Here's to a very healthy and happy 9 months!!!

x x x x

morning ladies.

how is everyone else?

my temp has gone up a bit this morning and we :sex: in the early hours of this morning as OH was very much into his work till about 4am! Still not getting a pos on the OPK's yet but the lines are getting darker. We will see what today's says!

x

Sounds like those sperm will be there at the ready when you do ovulate!
I have never had a positive HPT so it is nice when you see a second line on the OPK, even if it is ever so faint. Do you test on an OPK throughout the day?

Hi ladies

Good to see you're all hard at it! and to see there are still bfp's popping up - congrats beth!

Am 5 weeks today, still can't believe it - seeing as I was so convinced I wasn't preg that cycle! just goes to show!

Take care everyone and good luck!

Congrats on the 5 week mark Loopdido!

morning ladies.

how is everyone else?

x

Sounds like those sperm will be there at the ready when you do ovulate!
I have never had a positive HPT so it is nice when you see a second line on the OPK, even if it is ever so faint. Do you test on an OPK throughout the day?

I only do one, once a day. I had OV pains yday and a few days before that but i dont get the pos OPK's. Its all very strange

Do It!!!
Good luck

Hmmm... I'm not too sure. I had a fairly large tempertature dip today so think :witch: is probably on her way. Then again, using PMA, it could be an implantation dip as this can happen between 7-10 DPO. Maybe leave it just a few more days.....

Just went on pregnology.com and did the ov date thingybob, and on there it says OV was wed. What the... :huh: Ive had no OPK's to say that although that is when the OV pain started.

argh, im confused!!

Hi Samzi
i was exactly the same this month, ov pains and cm but -ve opks. then a week later more pains and +ve opks on different brand of opks. Was originally using internet cheapies but don't think they were working.
Good luck with your BFP
x x x x x

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

OH my God Beth Congratulations to you!! I'm positive this one is a sticky one and all will be well for the next 9 months Congrates once again

I've just got back (only 5 min ago) so will update all when i have managed to get the un packing done,

But couldn't wait until later to say Well done Beth hun

xxxxxx:happydance:xxxxxx:happydance:xxxxxx

yay tori your back :hugs:

did you have a good time? xx

Just went on pregnology.com and did the ov date thingybob, and on there it says OV was wed. What the... :huh: Ive had no OPK's to say that although that is when the OV pain started.

argh, im confused!!

Hmmmm, well at least you have been with your bloke all week on a bd'ing mission. Fingers crossed.

Do It!!!
Good luck

Hmmm... I'm not too sure. I had a fairly large tempertature dip today so think :witch: is probably on her way. Then again, using PMA, it could be an implantation dip as this can happen between 7-10 DPO. Maybe leave it just a few more days.....

Good luck for when you do test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"