Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi Ladies,
Nearly at the end of the week and boy am I ready for the weekend.
Well, you will all be pleased to hear that I limited the housework and mustered up some energy for some bd'ing!
My OPKs today came up negative but I have noticed today that I have had some EWCM and a few twinges so fingers crossed my OPKs will start showing a positive. As a newbie to the OPKs should I be testing a couple of times a day when it gets nearer to the O date? At the mo I am only testing when I get back from work. My understanding of OPKs are that they show a surge in LH, but does this only happen when you actually O or does it stay in your system for a while afterwards. What I am trying to say is can you miss a positive OPK even if you test everyday?
:hug:

Topazicatzbet-the dip and rise is all looking good. Go for it and test tomorrow, we are all on tender hooks. Loads of people don't get any symptoms this early on.
Razcox-sounds like your body is playing tricks on you predicting your O date. Aren't boys funny, they talk about wanting sex alot but when it comes to it sometimes they don't put out. I suppose they may feel a little under pressure.
Mumtobewaiting-go get him, you randy lady!
Samzi-no wine for you tonight if you want to get some action :rofl:
Flowertot-I am pleased that the doctor took your concerns seriously. We all want answers straight away, but sometimes it is a waiting game. Sounds like she will keep a close eye on you and make appropriate referrals if needed.
Caitlenc-enjoy your break. Glad the mental health day worked a treat.
Hugs to all those I missed.

Just had a peak at the front page and realised that Samzi, Razcox, Mumtobewaiting and I are on a similar time of the cycle. Good luck ladies. Babydust to all.

thanks girls.

well i dont know if im imagining it but today i have had lots of twinges and a strange feeling on and off.

god im gonna be so deverstated if i dont get my :bfp: this cycle.

morning ladies.

well the good news is my temp is still climbing :happydance:

the bad news is i tested and its a :bfn: although i have to say i have spent ages scrutinizing it, as im not sure if i can make out a very very faint line. think im just imagining it though so im gonna take it over to my mums for her opinion. unfortunatly it just comes out blured on the camera.

of course if it is a :bfn: then it could just be too early as im only 10 dpo.

morning ladies.

well the good news is my temp is still climbing :happydance:

the bad news is i tested and its a :bfn: although i have to say i have spent ages scrutinizing it, as im not sure if i can make out a very very faint line. think im just imagining it though so im gonna take it over to my mums for her opinion. unfortunatly it just comes out blured on the camera.

of course if it is a :bfn: then it could just be too early as im only 10 dpo.

It ain't over til the :witch: arrives :hugs:

Well, just got n from work and think I may have missed the egg this month :(
Got ov cramps and EWishCM

well girls.

i deceided to try and do another test to see if the same happened so managed to squeeze a bit more wee.

tested again with an internet cheapy, 10 miu and the same happened but this time a bit straonger.

im at my mums at the mo and by the time i got to hers we couldnt really see anything on the first one but my mum can see the second one also, she even pointed to it with out me telling her where i could see the line.

:happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:

will keep testing to see how things progress.

please please be sticky little bean.

well girls.

i deceided to try and do another test to see if the same happened so managed to squeeze a bit more wee.

tested again with an internet cheapy, 10 miu and the same happened but this time a bit straonger.

im at my mums at the mo and by the time i got to hers we couldnt really see anything on the first one but my mum can see the second one also, she even pointed to it with out me telling her where i could see the line.

:happydance::happydance::bfp::bfp::happydance::happydance:

will keep testing to see how things progress.

please please be sticky little bean.

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Fantastic news Beth. I am so happy for you!!!!!!

Well, just got n from work and think I may have missed the egg this month :(
Got ov cramps and EWishCM

I have been getting cramps and EWCM too but no positive result on the OPK. I think lets keep on bd'ing and give mission egg meet sperm the best chance possible. PMA all the way!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Beth I am so pleased to hear your news!! Those early morning escapades with the fertility monitor really paid off! Hope that line just keeps getting stronger hun!

Yay Beth!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

My first test was an internet cheapy at 9dpo, and it was so faint i thought I was nuts. Then, the morning of 10dpo, I did an FRER, also very faint, but there. What kind of test did you use?

I just know this is it for you, sweetie!! Keep testing!!:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladiessss!! well im well confused today as i have started bleeding again!? and im confused by it, i only stopped bleeding around the week of my 21st birthday i believe (sorry my head is fried ) i just dnt get it :S

xxxxxx :hug: to u all

My first test was an internet cheapy at 9dpo, and it was so faint i thought I was nuts. Then, the morning of 10dpo, I did an FRER, also very faint, but there. What kind of test did you use?

I just know this is it for you, sweetie!! Keep testing!!:happydance::happydance:

thanks hun, it was an internet cheapy 10 miu, i have 1 frer, 2 digis and 2 asda tests and a few more ic so will test every day while im away.

i hope it gets stronger.
i wont be anouncing it in the bfp section til :witch: due date has gone which isnt til next fri

EDIT
just did a asda test 25 miu and its a def :bfp::cloud9::cloud9:

thanks hun, it was an internet cheapy 10 miu, i have 1 frer, 2 digis and 2 asda tests and a few more ic so will test every day while im away.

i hope it gets stronger.
i wont be anouncing it in the bfp section til :witch: due date has gone which isnt til next fri

EDIT
just did a asda test 25 miu and its a def :bfp::cloud9::cloud9:

yay!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i am so happy for you :hugs:

Yipppeeee Beth.
3 tests can't be wrong!!!!
Congrats :hugs:

I am off work today and hearing Beth's good news I thought I would go pee on another OPK. It is addictive. Well I got a faint line which was great to see as all previous tests were well and truly negative. I am soooo happy that I am actually ovulating :happydance: So I will test later on today and see whats what. If it gets darker I'm pouncing on DH when he walks through the door.

Hi Ladiessss!! well im well confused today as i have started bleeding again!? and im confused by it, i only stopped bleeding around the week of my 21st birthday i believe (sorry my head is fried ) i just dnt get it :S

xxxxxx :hug: to u all

Ah hun, are bodies are weird.
Where should you be in your cycle? Could it be ovulation spotting/bleeding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->