Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Go Beth's sticky bean!!! I'm really chuffed for u!! xx :hugs:

I cannot believe there is so much to read when I've only been asleep for 4 hours!

Nice to hear from all the Knoocked up naughties,

So when r u gonna test mammawannabe?

How was ur break Tori?

I'm sat here desperately thinking of a way to get out of going out tonight so that i can spend some quality time with DH, but have offered to drive, so am not sure how easy its going to be :(

hmm, before this morn the last time we had :sex: was on mon am. i know they can live for upto 5 days, but im worried we have missed it :(

I have never seen that website before Samzi-thank you. It says I ovulated today so just waiting for that OPK line to get darker. I do have the tummy cramps though.

thanks again everyone, im on :cloud9:. just hope everything progresses well now. my EDD id 29th Dec.

good to have you back tori.

well girls im going away for the weekend will be back on mon.
cant believe i have got my :bfp: when i need you guys the most to keep me sane and im gonna be off line all weekend.

will probably end up telling my friends this weekend. im lousy at keeping secrets.

will update you all on mon.
good luck to those who are due to test and to those who are due to ov soon good luck catching that egg.:hug:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Go Beth's sticky bean!!! I'm really chuffed for u!! xx :hugs:

I cannot believe there is so much to read when I've only been asleep for 4 hours!

Nice to hear from all the Knoocked up naughties,

So when r u gonna test mammawannabe?

How was ur break Tori?

I'm sat here desperately thinking of a way to get out of going out tonight so that i can spend some quality time with DH, but have offered to drive, so am not sure how easy its going to be :(

Think I am going to try and leave it until Sunday evening if I can. We have my step children for the weekend and, if by some miracle it is a :bfp: it will be impossible to keep it to myself and we wont have any time to ourselves.

ok here is my OPK's so far.

In order from 9th - 17th april (today)

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/Samopks.jpg

ok here is my OPK's so far.

In order from 9th - 17th april (today)

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g176/lowred666/Samopks.jpg

My instructions for the OPKs state that the line has to be as dark as the test line. Has the second line faded since you tested?
To those ladies that have used OPKs what have been your experiences? Did you always get a dark positive line?

I have never got a line as dark as the test line, I tend to opt for the strongest line I get. I know that I'm ovulating as I had blood work done last year when AF hadn't arrived after stopping BC. I think mine are the same as Samzi's.

Have a lovely weekend Beth, and I'm sure it'll be more fruitful than having us for company! :hugs:

Good luck for Sunday Mamawannabe x
Well I am off tonght as (unsurprisingly) my offer of driving hasn't been forgotten, if I feign illness I will get a reputation as was off with tummy bug earlier in week, only other option is too tell the truth (I just wanna BD) which I don't really want to announce that to work colleagues either........

Maybe you can drag him away early, and you never know a few drinks might make DH a little more easy to jump on :rofl:
Good to know that you don't have to have a really dark line on the OPK.

Beth, have a wonderful weekend!! I told my friends right away, I'm rubbish at keeping secrets as well. Enjoy your time away knowing that your lil' Bean is in there!!:happydance::happydance:

Yay, Tori is back!! I missed you!!:hugs:

I also miss Blondie, not the same without her.:cry:

mammawannabe, can't wait until you test!!:happydance:

We leave on our trip tomorrow. We're staying with my Dad in Florida, and he has a computer, so I'm bound to pop on BnB a couple of times to check in while I'm away, tho not as regularly as usual, as I plan to be lying in the sun!:rofl:

Hope all my lovelies have a fab weekend!!:hug:

Well, well, well. Beth, you little star! We told you this was your month, didn't we?
:happydance: Congratulations!!! :happydance: I am SO happy for you.

I've been away (from BnB, not on a lovely holiday :( ) this week and have had A LOT of reading to do this morning. Fun though - such exciting news from Beth! I'm quite sure I'm not going to remember everyone in personal notes though, so I'm not going to try!! I struggle enough with that when there's only been a couple of pages!
Sounds like you've all been pretty well though... Good to see you back, Tori.

I've had a pretty crazy week at work - didn't feel like a short one at all. Lucky me though, I may not be going away but I do have Monday off so get another long weekend this week. Monday is my birthday so I will be sleeping in then being taken out for brunch which will be lovely. My hubby works weekends so we don't get a lot of day time together. I am Very looking forward to it.
PLUS I think I'm due to ov on Monday too... roll on BFP!

Good luck to everyone who's testing soon - :dust: to all.

morning ladies.

can someone um go and look at my chart please.

sliiiiiiiiiiiightly confused!!

morning ladies.

can someone um go and look at my chart please.

sliiiiiiiiiiiightly confused!!

Did FF just put the cross hairs in today? I don't know - do you think that you have already O'd? FF might just be getting confused because there are a few temperatures missing from early in the cycle.

yeah they just appeared when i put todays temp in

and yeah i had what i thought was ov pain on tue/wed last week :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->