Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

FF must have it wrong, i cant have OV'd 5 days after AF had finished surely ?!

and if so why the ov pains 4/5 days later? im very confused..and i hate being confused.

damn FF for confusing the hell out of me

Either it was CD12 or you've had a late one at CD18...

I agree, wait and see what your temperatures do over the next few days, FF might change the cross hairs to yesterday.

sorry for tmi but ive got loads of creamy cm right now. had a little for a few days but today there is tons!

sorry for tmi but ive got loads of creamy cm right now. had a little for a few days but today there is tons!

Sam jus ditch the opks and pounce on him everynight for one month and see what happens, if that fails go on jeremy kyle everyone on there is pregnant!!! lol xxxxxxxxxx

:rofl:

sadly i go home tomorrow eve so tonight/tomo day is my last chance!

Get tooooo it thennn!!! get him to pull a sicky and awayyyyy u go!!! lol sleep on the train and u got all night lmao i sound like a right sex crazed person lol!!! xx

Get tooooo it thennn!!! get him to pull a sicky and awayyyyy u go!!! lol sleep on the train and u got all night lmao i sound like a right sex crazed person lol!!! xx

well, sounding like a parrot but there is no other way to say it: that's the way to do it!!

hes doing my head in today, he can go without :rofl:

pretty sure we are covered anyway

Hello my lovely ladies :)

Well just back from long weekend and I'm so so tired so this will have to be a quick update. Things still going well here - nausea not too bad most of time though skin has gone from being really good for last week or so - to looking like a pizza face again :hissy:

Had a lovely time in London - lots of nice food etc etc Been a long journey home though today as hot and busy on train and feeling pretty nauseous (plus I didn't get a window seat which makes me travel sick anyway). Going to have a very early night tonight and then catch up properly on here tomorrow :)

But of course I can't leave without saying:

:happydance::happydance::bfp::happydance::happydance:

Oooh Beth I'm so excited for you but can't believe you've been away this weekend as I need to keep hearing those test results :) Fingers x'd for a super sticky bean and that your tests are getting stronger and stronger :)

sorry she got you hun :hugs:

well ive had more creamy cm today and felt tired really early on. didnt get any BD in cos of feeling shit. fx'd we did enough to make it this cycle though.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

9 weeks today and I've moved onto the 3rd box in my ticker

Gosh I'm actually starting to believe I might be getting a baby out of this :rofl:

9 weeks today and I've moved onto the 3rd box in my ticker

Gosh I'm actually starting to believe I might be getting a baby out of this :rofl:

:happydance: Your ticker baby now looks like a baby and not like an alien anymore! Yippee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->