Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Sorry :witch: got u mamawannabe

congats on hitting 9 weeks Blondie :happydance:

Well, I think I ov sometime over the weekend, so am now in the 2WW, although I'm not sure I really want a bably this cycle as the due date would be the 10th January, all my families birthdays seem to fall from November to february and it is a really tight time of year anyway :muaha: oh well, we shall see

Where's Beth? I want to know that her :bfp: has got better over the weekend :rofl:

Sorry :witch: got you Mamawannabe. on to the next cycle like me. keep up the PMA i know its hard but you can do it!

9 weeks blondie!! yay!

Loads of creamy cm sounds good samzi.

mum2bewaiting - because you're not sure if you want it this month i bet you will get it!

Well girls, i'm feeling loads better now apart from catching impetigo from somewhere!! its only a small patch on my chin thats a little bit itchy so it not so bad, just hope it doesn't spread, and i hope my daughter doesn't catch it. think i will have to go back to the docs. i'm never away from that place. if its not me its my little girl!

anyway CD 7 and starting opk today as got +opk on CD 9 last cycle so not taking any chances with this one.

morning.

my temp has gone down loooads :(

pretty sue i OV'd last week though but WHEN, thats the question. just hope we got enough BD in

no idea lol.

i had ov pains on tue and wed last week.

and according to countdowntopregnancy.com it says i was most fertile between the 12-16th april (last sun-thur) and on pregnology.com is says OV was on wed last week.

they are similar, but then FF says i Ov'd later than that!

oh. that is confusing. well at least you think you are covered.

when do you think you will test?

im not going to test untill im late. after all this confusion, i dont wanna get my hopes up to test early and then get BFN.

tmi but went to the loo and im the cm queen again lol. had the odd twinges now and again most the day too. According to pregnology.com if i am, implantation should happen thurs, so watch this space!

this is even more TMI, but on my finger when i went for a better look it was white, but on toilet roll its got a yellow tinge to it. again sorry for tmi :blush:

roll on thur to see what happens, i usually get inplan bleeding. so if none of that then i guess im out.

Afternoon leftovers, how are we all.
mamawannabe sorry the :witch: got you.

samzi, hope you caught the egg, i never really get a strong opk.

Glad you had a good time blondie and congrats on the 9 weeks gosh that week has gone by fast.

Well i have had a great weekend, although i wasnt able to continue temping cos it was so bloody cold, did it the first morning and was 36.40 still above cover line but down a lot but as i spent the whole night shivering non stop i thought whats the point.

well in true poas addiction i have continued to poas each morning.
i have been a bit freaked out by my lack of symptoms but my bbs have ached a bit today.

i ve also had the odd cramp and have more right now but i ve decieded thats just kitten digging in.
i ll be so glad when fri is out the way as thats when :witch: is due.

here is a pic of my tests but my camera is not that good at close up

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2383.jpg

what do you gals think should i change my ticker or wait til fri? i dont want to tempt fate.

Ooh that's a lovely collection of lines Beth :happydance::happydance::happydance:

As for the ticker - do whatever you feel most comfortable with :) I have a feeling you have got a nice sticky bean there though :)

Afternoon leftovers, how are we all.
mamawannabe sorry the :witch: got you.

samzi, hope you caught the egg, i never really get a strong opk.

Glad you had a good time blondie and congrats on the 9 weeks gosh that week has gone by fast.

Well i have had a great weekend, although i wasnt able to continue temping cos it was so bloody cold, did it the first morning and was 36.40 still above cover line but down a lot but as i spent the whole night shivering non stop i thought whats the point.

well in true poas addiction i have continuies to poas each morning.
i have been a bit freaked out by my lack of symptoms but my bbs have ached a bit today.

i ve also had the odd cramp and have more right now but i ve decieded thats just kitten digging in.
i ll be so glad when fri is out the way as thats when :witch: is due.

here is a pic of my tests but my camera is not that good at close up

https://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o224/topazicatzbeth/DSCF2383.jpg

what do you gals think should i change my ticker or wait til fri? i dont want to tempt fate.

Oh Beth congrats to you :hugs: I'm so pleased you got your :bfp:, In regards to changing your ticker I say go for it!!! I think we can safely say your definately pregnant by all the tests you've done. CONGRATS!!!!

Sorry :witch: got u mamawannabe

To all those who are in the 2ww good luck.

An update on me is that I think my cycles have finally sorted themselves out so Blondie could you please put me down for testing on May 15th. My spots even seem to be clearing up thank god, now all I need to do is get my :bfp: I will be using the OPK's from now on so that I don't miss that eggy.

Good luck to all

ok, i ve decieded to go for it.
pma got me my :bfp: so im gonna keep my pma to get my :baby:

Evening ladies!
Beth-it all looks like you are well and truly preggers but I can fully understand why you are being wary. Did you say anything to your friends?
Mamawannabe-damn that :witch:
Samzi- I bet you are sad to be leaving your man. . How confusing with all the anomalies with the charts. CM sounds promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Blondie-congrats on the 9 week mark. You have to get used to it....It is really going to happen...you have a baby in you...:rofl:
Pipkintyler-go catch that eggy.

Well I used OPKs for the first time this month to see IF I was actually ovulating. I got a faint positive line on Friday and Sat, then a really dark line on Sun and a faint one again today so all looks good. I had OV pains on Sat and Sun too so I am guessing I O'd over the weekend. We have been bd'ing alternate nights since last Sunday so hopefully caught that egg. I wish we had done it last night too to be on the safe side but just too shattered. Maybe tonight we'll squeeze a quickie in for the sheer hell of it :rofl:

2WW here we come.

:hug:

Hope you caught that eggie msmith

yes i did tell them although i kept it a secret til sat morning once id tested again and got a stronger line.

i decieded i wouldnt say anything unless they asked (they knew i was trying) and they asked if i was testing while i was away so told them.

they were really chuffed for me.

Ah Beth I bet your fiends were over the moon for you.
Not sure I will be able to stay sane during this 2ww, already want to poas. Have got a little addicted after all the OPKs I have used.

Hi all
Think i may be out this month am due on tomorrow and have had period pains all day! Also tested on sat and got BFN. Just waiting for af to come now so I can try, try, try again!
x x x

Hi all
Think i may be out this month am due on tomorrow and have had period pains all day! Also tested on sat and got BFN. Just waiting for af to come now so I can try, try, try again!
x x x

Sorry to hear that Garkat. Have fun trying next cycle :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"