Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Well I used OPKs for the first time this month to see IF I was actually ovulating. I got a faint positive line on Friday and Sat, then a really dark line on Sun and a faint one again today so all looks good. I had OV pains on Sat and Sun too so I am guessing I O'd over the weekend. We have been bd'ing alternate nights since last Sunday so hopefully caught that egg. I wish we had done it last night too to be on the safe side but just too shattered. Maybe tonight we'll squeeze a quickie in for the sheer hell of it :rofl:

2WW here we come.

:hug:

OOooo, I think I ov'ed sunday too, my strongest line was then even though it was no where near a positive.... when r u gonna test? FX'ed!

Well I used OPKs for the first time this month to see IF I was actually ovulating. I got a faint positive line on Friday and Sat, then a really dark line on Sun and a faint one again today so all looks good. I had OV pains on Sat and Sun too so I am guessing I O'd over the weekend. We have been bd'ing alternate nights since last Sunday so hopefully caught that egg. I wish we had done it last night too to be on the safe side but just too shattered. Maybe tonight we'll squeeze a quickie in for the sheer hell of it :rofl:

2WW here we come.

OOooo, I think I ov'ed sunday too, my strongest line was then even though it was no where near a positive.... when r u gonna test? FX'ed!

I have not bought a HPT for the very reason of not wanting to test too early and be disappointed. I will try my best to last until the :witch: is due-May 2nd. This 2ww will be harder than previous months because we definitely bd'ed more and I know I O'd. Fingers crossed!!!
How about you?

well me and a friend are going to keep each other going and are not gong to test until the 4th may. so thats 15 days (almost 14) :happydance:

:muaha:

2WW here we come.

I have not bought a HPT for the very reason of not wanting to test too early and be disappointed. I will try my best to last until the :witch: is due-May 2nd. This 2ww will be harder than previous months because we definitely bd'ed more and I know I O'd. Fingers crossed!!!
How about you?

well Mrs Smih, it's my husbands 30th birthday on the 2nd May so I'd say it should hopefully be a lucky day for you, I'm taking him away to Lynmouth in Devon for his birthday weekend as he loves the sea and Lynmouth is very quaint, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

well me and a friend are going to keep each other going and are not gong to test until the 4th may. so thats 15 days (almost 14) :happydance:

Well Samzi 4th May will be lucky too ('May the 4th be with you', ha ha ha,) it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary and I chose that date to get married as I loved the Star Wars quote and I am convinced my OH will never forget the date of our wedding anniversary because of the quote.

Are we all going to be good and wait until the :witch: is late?
I am very impressed.
:smug:

me! me! :rofl:

m waiting a week after AF due, unless she gets me first but she better not :trouble:

Pipkintyler, I love Devon, it is beautiful. Enjoy your break away.

i just hope my friend lasts cos if she doesnt, i have no idea how i will last a week without testing!

Evening girls.

well i got a shock today when i used an opk and the line was quite strong. not quite as strong as the control line but not far off. af only ended yesterday so i think i'm going to ov early again this month, same as last month. last month was only 4 or 5 days from end of af to ov. i'm starting to get a little worried that this could be causing my problems but as this is only my second month of using opk's its a bit early to tell. i've read that the time from end of af to ov is called the follicular phase but i have no idea if short ones can cause problems in ttc. think i will have to look it up...

samzi - if you can wait that long to test you deserve a medal!

who wants to be my back-up support if my friend fails and tests before the 4th May?

:lol:

if i ov the same cycle day as last month (which its looking like i will at the moment) i will be 11dpo on 4th may. i already decided i am going to test on 11 or 12 dpo. i've been advised not to by the doc but i'd rather know whats going on than not know at all, if you know what i mean.

don't know if its fair though because you will be about 20 dpo when i will be 11 dpo!

Well Samzi 4th May will be lucky too ('May the 4th be with you', ha ha ha,) it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary and I chose that date to get married as I loved the Star Wars quote and I am convinced my OH will never forget the date of our wedding anniversary because of the quote.

Pipkintyler - my 2nd wedding anniversary is the day after yours, 5th May. are you doing anything special to celebrate?

Morning my lovely ladies :)

Currently at home as got a doctors appointment at 9.30 to go and get myself referred to midwife etc. Seeing as I'm over 9 weeks and I've already seen the baby I think it's about time :rofl:

My best friend at work is handing her notice in today :hissy: - She's also TTC and she is so stressed with work she has decided to quit. Don't know how I'll cope without her (well ok by time she leaves I will only have 2 and a half months before I go on maternity leave - and we have just set up an accountancy business together so I guess we won't miss each other at all :rofl: ) It will be sad not having her at my current job with me though :cry:

Beth - love the ticker :) PMA is what I like to see :) Remember to stock up on gloves for cleaning out those litter trays now :) Though you would probably be immume to toxi-whatever by now anyway :) (Mine are indoor cats so even less risk but I still leave the litter trays to DH :rofl: - haven't told him it's not that important with indoor cats :) )

To all of you using opks - don't worry if you don't get a line as strong as the control line - I never did and just by when it got darkest and then started fading :) Worked for us!!

Sorry if I've been awful catching up with everyone recently - been trying to juggle nausea, DH and full time job and struggling with it. Bless my DH - he has no idea - last night he said "But I thought being pregnant was supposed to be a nice thing and you were supposed to feel really good" :rofl: - bless him!!

morning.

AF got my friend :cry:

who will keep me from testing now??

:rofl:

Evening ladies!
Beth-it all looks like you are well and truly preggers but I can fully understand why you are being wary. Did you say anything to your friends?
Mamawannabe-damn that :witch:
Samzi- I bet you are sad to be leaving your man. . How confusing with all the anomalies with the charts. CM sounds promising. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Blondie-congrats on the 9 week mark. You have to get used to it....It is really going to happen...you have a baby in you...:rofl:
Pipkintyler-go catch that eggy.

2WW here we come.

Oooh sounds like you have made sure there were plenty of troops waiting MSmith - fingers crossed it's just the countdown to that :bfp: now :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->