Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Hi all
Think i may be out this month am due on tomorrow and have had period pains all day! Also tested on sat and got BFN. Just waiting for af to come now so I can try, try, try again!
x x x

Fingers crossed it isn't the :witch: yet Garkat :hugs:

I was always taught:

If at first you don't suck seed, try try try again - which I thought was rather pointless as sucking it isn't going to work is it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: - sorry dodgy pregnancy hormones humour :)

That :bfp: can't be far away now :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ha ha ha ha!!!

I'm not very hopeful this month am still waiting for the :witch: to arrive. Had bad period pains last night but have lots of creamy cm is this normal???

x x x x

What is normal??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I think normal goes out the window the minute you start TTC :)

Could be a good sign though garkat as lots of CM is a sign of a possible :bfp: - are you sure they were period pains or could it be implantation?

Why oh why is it not May 4th already???
I hate wishing time away but I just want to know already :wacko:

I have no idea about CM, mine seems to be different every month at certain times when you would expect a bit of similarity. I think anything abnormal is normal :dohh:

dont give in!

we need to keep each other going lol.

it was ur idea msmith.... u are the leader that is looked up too with this one... u have no get out clause!! lol

well me and a friend are going to keep each other going and are not gong to test until the 4th may. so thats 15 days (almost 14) :happydance:

Well Samzi 4th May will be lucky too ('May the 4th be with you', ha ha ha,) it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary and I chose that date to get married as I loved the Star Wars quote and I am convinced my OH will never forget the date of our wedding anniversary because of the quote.

Pipkintyler - my 2nd wedding anniversary is the day after yours, 5th May. are you doing anything special to celebrate?

Hi flowertot, we're going away that weekend but we're back on the Sunday which is the 3rd as its really for OH's birthday, probably go out for a nice meal and try and make babies on our actual anniversary, it's bank holiday Monday so at least we won't be working? What you going to get up to on yours?

omg of course it is.

even better! i will be at OH's :happydance:

im looking forward to AF not showing ;) PMA and all that!!

Well ladies, I must apologies for not coming on to B&B so much,

but over the last few days i've just has this nigling feeling that something wasn't right, as my MS has settled down, BB's have stopped hurting and arn't as rock soiled as they were and i just got the all round feeling that i wasn't pregenant any more, So i took a clear blue and a FR and both came up strong then the CB said i was still 3 + so i was happy, that was on the Sat, I have had to re appoint my scan to this thursday due to the hospital giving me the appointment in Leeds not Barnsley, So by sunday evening i was past my self i was hoping i would be able to see little George and just get reassurence that he was ok. (i think a little frustration as well mix that up with the hormone issue and i was a bag of nerves)

so that ws sunday and then yesterday i had the same niggling feeling, So for some stupid reason i took a CB again (at 10pm at night i must add:dohh:) and it took forever for it to come up but this time it came up with 2-3 weeks, I really can't tell you how i felt but in the back of my head i kept thinking the test had to be wrong, I cried my heart out on DH and he is a very systimatic man so kept saying that until the ultra sound it wasn't 100% accurate) it didn't settle me down at all and i cried myself to sleep last night,

Then woke up at 7:30 to do some research (as last night reallydidn't indicate anything wrong with the CB)

when i found an article about in Pregancy your HCG levels decline between 8-10 Weeks which made me sign a little in relief, DH made me promise not to buy any more HPT which i did agree with my fingers crossed and as soon as he was out the door i've been to the chemist and bought both CB and FRER

CB result was 3+ plus very fast in response:happydance:
FRER was a really strong line:happydance:

So I am now very happy and very gratefull i could still cry and i still don't have any symptoms but i'm goign to stop looking at things as a huge crisis and also stop POAS so for you Knocked up ladies honestly don't POAS aain because it causes to much heart ache for no reason, Apart from you beth as your very early on and will be in full flow of POAS addiction

So once again i'm so sorry i haven't been around but really didn't know what to say to be honest

Lot of Love and hope you are all well

tori x

Hi tori,

I've just had a look online to see what it says about losing symptoms and I got the same information you got, try not to worry I'm sure everything will be fine. :hug:

it was ur idea msmith.... u are the leader that is looked up too with this one... u have no get out clause!! lol

Sorry, what was I thinking :rofl:
We will be good this month and hopefully we will all get our :bfp: together.
:hug:

how great would it be if we all got our BFP's together :D

i did a due date calculator yday for the :lol:'s and i got 7th Jan 2010 :D

anyone else? :p

well me and a friend are going to keep each other going and are not gong to test until the 4th may. so thats 15 days (almost 14) :happydance:

Well Samzi 4th May will be lucky too ('May the 4th be with you', ha ha ha,) it's also my 2nd wedding anniversary and I chose that date to get married as I loved the Star Wars quote and I am convinced my OH will never forget the date of our wedding anniversary because of the quote.

Pipkintyler - my 2nd wedding anniversary is the day after yours, 5th May. are you doing anything special to celebrate?

Hi flowertot, we're going away that weekend but we're back on the Sunday which is the 3rd as its really for OH's birthday, probably go out for a nice meal and try and make babies on our actual anniversary, it's bank holiday Monday so at least we won't be working? What you going to get up to on yours?

not doing anything really apart from also trying to make a baby!

how great would it be if we all got our BFP's together :D

i did a due date calculator yday for the :lol:'s and i got 7th Jan 2010 :D

anyone else? :p

10th January 2010. If I am lucky!!!

I like your new MUST NOT TEST BEFORE ticker, Samzi :laugh2:

oh tori, how stressfull.
i thought ttc was bad enough.
i ve got a niggly stabbing pain in my right side towards my groin and im a bit stress, its probably just gas though.
work up this morning with a right headache and felt really sick.
just forced down some rice crispies and feel a bit better now.
stuck at work all day today and tom

Drink plenty of water (but not too much :rofl:) and make sure u get ur breaks :hugs:
When r u gonna tell work?

well i drank plenty and spent the rest of the time going to the loo. :rofl:

well most of the people at work know im trying so have been asking me each month if i have got lucky so i have told a few people including my boss who didnt have a clue, but i didnt want her to find out from someone else.
im sure it wont be long before everyone knows.
i know its really early but we have to be carefull in our job dont we, plus if bean doesnt make it i will need their support.
one of them who didnt know i was trying said she could tell i was pregnant last week by my posture, god knows how she knew before me :rofl:

i felt so tired today, we were really quiet and i nearly fell asleep.
thankfully the stabbing pains have stopped now but im sure it wont be long before im worrying about something else.

oh tori, how stressfull.
i ve got a niggly stabbing pain in my right side towards my groin and im a bit stress, its probably just gas though.

Drink plenty of water (but not too much :rofl:) and make sure u get ur breaks :hugs:

well most of the people at work know im trying so have been asking me each month if i have got lucky so i have told a few people including my boss who didnt have a clue, but i didnt want her to find out from someone else.
i know its really early but we have to be carefull in our job dont we, plus if bean doesnt make it i will need their support.
one of them who didnt know i was trying said she could tell i was pregnant last week by my posture, god knows how she knew before me :rofl:

thankfully the stabbing pains have stopped now but im sure it wont be long before im worrying about something else.

It is one thing after another to worry about, it's very easy to drive yourself mad. And actually reading some of the sad stories over in First trimester can make it worse because obviously sometimes things do not work out. But although it is impossible not to worry I think it is better to just try and have faith in your body and that what will be will be. If something is going to go wrong, there's nothing you can do to stop it anyway, so I really think it's better to try and just trust that everything will be OK. Which more than likely it will be.

Wish I could take my own advice, I have my scan next week and I am terrified!!

oh tori, how stressfull.

I know... work don't know we are trying, but I really need to get my chemotherapy competencies done, but I keep not pushing the issue.... just in case, I go through 2 weeks where I will touch it and the 2 week where I won't go near :rofl: am reallly not sure how long can keep it going for!!

Samzi, 9th or 10th January, so msmith we can be due date buddies too!!!

Well, I have just got home from work to find 2 police cars and 4 coppers banging on the door of the bloke opposite (he is a bit strange, but seemed harmless enough), when he eventually opened the door he was handcuffed after about 3 minutes in the street!!! Cud not hear what they arrested him for (not for want of trying thou)... but what would they need 4 coppers for????????? It's a shame the women next door has gone funny and is not talkig to us... I bet she heard everything!

well, I'm off to bed :) night night all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->