Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

:( There was me posting an hour or so again saying the nausea had settled down and now I'm sat here heaving away wondering if I will be seeing my breakfast again shortly :hissy:

well i ve just got back from the docs and its all official, she just took my word for it as i thought she would. she told me to book in with the midwife for 8 weeks so i have an appointment for 20th may.

tested again this morning and the line is really dark. think im brave enough now to announce it in the bfp section.

well i ve just got back from the docs and its all official, she just took my word for it as i thought she would. she told me to book in with the midwife for 8 weeks so i have an appointment for 20th may.

tested again this morning and the line is really dark. think im brave enough now to announce it in the bfp section.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So happy for you Beth :)

Well Ladies I'm back and have more PMA than ever before,

As you know i have had the worst week in history,

But I've been for the scan today and there is George and his heart beat and he just looks so cute (even if he does look like a bean with arms etc) he was a little still but then kept moving around,

I'm so very excited now a releaved beyond belief,

i'm so sorry for neglecting my lovely ladies and promise I come to you guys everytime i feel a little low, As it is hard with out you girls.

Thanks to all of your lovely messages i've only just got up to date with all of the messages

love ya lots

Tori and George

arghhhhh im so pleased for u all ladies, im finding things so hard lately :( everywhere i go theres babies being seen or mentioned, i know its wrong but im feeling soooo jealous to the point of bursting out crying, its got to that time of year where the sun is shining and babies are out and im staying in because i cant face bumping into a pregnant woman or with a baby whilst shopping :( its so silly :cry:

oh hun :hugs:

i am feeling rather down today, dont know why, maybe its hormones?! just want the day to be over so i can go home, have a glass of wine and RELAX

arghhhhh im so pleased for u all ladies, im finding things so hard lately :( everywhere i go theres babies being seen or mentioned, i know its wrong but im feeling soooo jealous to the point of bursting out crying, its got to that time of year where the sun is shining and babies are out and im staying in because i cant face bumping into a pregnant woman or with a baby whilst shopping :( its so silly :cry:

Arr hun it's not silly at all, It's part of the motions of wanting something so important to you it's natural to feel up set when some one's got something you really want,

Honestly it will be ok and you will get you BFP with a sticky one x x x x

Well Ladies I'm back and have more PMA than ever before,

As you know i have had the worst week in history,

But I've been for the scan today and there is George and his heart beat and he just looks so cute (even if he does look like a bean with arms etc) he was a little still but then kept moving around,

I'm so very excited now a releaved beyond belief,

i'm so sorry for neglecting my lovely ladies and promise I come to you guys everytime i feel a little low, As it is hard with out you girls.

Thanks to all of your lovely messages i've only just got up to date with all of the messages

love ya lots

Tori and George

Fantastic news Tori :happydance:

Glad everything is ok and looking good :)

Next stop - 12 weeks :happydance:

We are all getting there slowly :)

i feel crap today.

i have light cramping and hunger stomach ache even though i had lunch not that long ago!

grr

Well, it is back to being the sleepy little neighbourhood, for the time being.... DH has asked his mate at work so bloke 3 dors down should let us know shortly what it was all about :) Will inform as soon as am able to msmith :)
Well, i have been crabby today, and spotty as well, not sure if it is to do with split nights, seems rather early to be AF related... we shall see
Hope everyone else is good
:hug:

i hope you dont mind me posting this here but you are all so great at supporting everyone.

i just heard the deverstating news that my friend went for her 12 week scan today and the baby had died 3 weeks ago.

i feel numb, i dont know what to say to her, she isnt taking calls at the mo but i ve text her to say im here for her.

i feel so bad cos she knows im pregnant, plus i was so jelous of her news when she told me. i cant believe this has happened.

i hope you dont mind me posting this here but you are all so great at supporting everyone.

i just heard the deverstating news that my friend went for her 12 week scan today and the baby had died 3 weeks ago.

i feel numb, i dont know what to say to her, she isnt taking calls at the mo but i ve text her to say im here for her.

i feel so bad cos she knows im pregnant, plus i was so jelous of her news when she told me. i cant believe this has happened.

Try not to feel guilty Beth, there is nothing u cud have done to prevent this...as long as she knows that u are there for her is she needs :hugs:

Oh no, that is such awful awful news for your friend. She must be absolutely devastated. Nothing anyone can say can make it better, so don't feel bad about not knowing what to say. All you can do is let her know that you are there for her which you have done. I know what you mean about feeling bad about being pregnant. A friend of mine had a missed miscarriage shortly before I got my BFP, I haven't told her yet that I am pregnant and to be honest I am dreading telling her.

Well, I am holding my breath and officially popping my BnB cherry. I will be posting this thanks on different threads.

I have been a lurker here since December, on this and a couple of other TTC threads, and have followed the trials and tribulations and the joys and elations of many ladies on here.

Although you may not know it, many of you have been a great inspiration and a huge source of solace and knowledge and information and PMA, and laughs and tears during my own TTC time.

I think that it's about time that I acknowlege and thank the lot of you for your unknowing support. Just to mention some names:

Polaris
Blondie
caitlenc
tori_cottier
Vestirse
Applegirl
Tigergirl
Wishingfor#2
quail
jk1978
Chrissie33
Samzi
and more I have missed.

I am now 4+3 days. I believe alot if it was due to to much of what I learned here, and from that baby dust and PMA flying all over the place here.

Thank you to all you great ladies.:hugs:

And to Beth, it's terribly devasting news for your friend, and although your thoughts and concern are with your friend at this saddest of times for her, I hope that this does not bring you down, as I can only wonder whether like me you are holding on with bated breath everyday in these early days that this will be it for us. Take care of yourself.

Oh Beth, what awful news :hugs: Something everyone of us dreads. All you can do is offer her your support and let her know you are there for her. Remember she has no idea that you were jealous or annoyed with her so that shouldn't impact how you handle the situation at all. :hugs:

Well, I am holding my breath and officially popping my BnB cherry. I will be posting this thanks on different threads.

I have been a lurker here since December, on this and a couple of other TTC threads, and have followed the trials and tribulations and the joys and elations of many ladies on here.

Although you may not know it, many of you have been a great inspiration and a huge source of solace and knowledge and information and PMA, and laughs and tears during my own TTC time.

I think that it's about time that I acknowlege and thank the lot of you for your unknowing support. Just to mention some names:

Polaris
Blondie
caitlenc
tori_cottier
Vestirse
Applegirl
Tigergirl
Wishingfor#2
quail
jk1978
Chrissie33
Samzi
and more I have missed.

I am now 4+3 days. I believe alot if it was due to to much of what I learned here, and from that baby dust and PMA flying all over the place here.

Thank you to all you great ladies.:hugs:

And to Beth, it's terribly devasting news for your friend, and although your thoughts and concern are with your friend at this saddest of times for her, I hope that this does not bring you down, as I can only wonder whether like me you are holding on with bated breath everyday in these early days that this will be it for us. Take care of yourself.

Hi Daisymum and welcome to Bnb. And congratulations :happydance: on your :bfp:

It's nice to know that we have been some assistance to you over the recent months and I hope it has made your TTC journey that little bit easier. Please feel free to join in our conversations and start chatting - as you've probably realised by now we are a pretty fast moving chatty bunch but if you can keep up then dive in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->