Team Naughties the Leftovers have now relocated to The Best of the Rest

Beth - those kittens are soooooo cute!!! I want one but i dont think my lucher would take to kindly to it :(

Samzi - Glad you had a good time and welcome back xxx

Flowertot - Sorry you are having so much stress :hugs: for you hun. I am sure everything will be fine. You really had great numbers xxx

Mummysuzie22 - Congrates on the :bfp: :happydance:

As for me, well my temp has dropped like a stone and i got a :bfn: on sunday so i expect AF either today or tomorrow . . . . :( onto yet another cycle which i think is now 9 or 10. Here is my chart but i am not very hopeful.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24b762

Hiya Ladies!!

Yay MummySuzie!!!:happydance::happydance: So thrilled for you!! What luck, the very first month!:happydance:

Raz, Hang in there, hunni, it's bound to happen soon.:hug:

Jenny, keep testing, maybe you'll get a late :bfp:!

Cazd, nice to see you!!:hugs:

Blondie, hope all is well. Miss you!:hugs:

Tori, how is DH holding up after his loss?:hugs:

:hug: to all I've missed! Have a fab day, ladies!!

Now for my update.

Had a lovely weekend away on Long Island, but seem to have caught a nasty cold, and of course can't take anything for it.:hissy::hissy: Being sick while preggers stinks!

I have reached 14 weeks, and so have officially entered the second trimester!:happydance: I can now find the seahorse's heartbeat on the doppler very quickly, and hear it very clearly, so that is a constant source of reasurrance.

Only a 4 day work week this week,yay!:happydance:

Have a lovely day, girls!!:hugs:

really sorry razcox, i know its hard but you have to keep going. you can't let that evil :witch: beat you :hugs:

Hey Caitlen - are you and blondie in 2nd tri now?? wow do you feel any different? like has the sickness stopped?

congrats again mummysuzie :happydance:

hey jenny. hope that nasty :witch: stays away.

well i'm feeling as sick as ever today. just had a cup of decaf tea and had to lie down because it made me so sick. i'm glad the pregnancy signs are still here though. less than 24 hours until my scan. i'm a nervous wreck!

hey ladies,

my first day back to work today after my holiday :(

Hi Ladies :)

Well no major update from me - think the bump is starting to appear though as it seems really noticeable this morning. Fast running out of clothes that fit me now :( Will try and take a photo later for you to assess whether bump or bloat :rofl:

Parents gone home - was nice to see them but nice to have my house back - though MIL arrives tomorrow for a few days :hissy: - it's to "check on the bump" - well if she thinks she is going anywhere near my bump she has another thing coming as I hate people touching me. Really not looking forward to next few days as she is putting major pressure on DH to let her move in for a week or so once baby is born and he is back at work. There is no way on this earth that it's going to happen so I think this visit is a tactic on her side to wear my DH down. God I'm furious with her!!!

Aside from that I think I'm doing ok - just need to try and get through the next 4.5 months at work and I'll be able to get out of this place.

Right better go and find something to eat somewhere. Morning sickness seems to have passed (98%) for now but still get the odd twinges. Still waiting for an energy boost though as still feel like a complete zombie. Aside from that no major symptoms really so very eager to start feeling baby just so I have some reassurance that I'm actually pregnant!

my god blondie 14 weeks 2 DAYS?!

that has FLOWN by :D

congrats mummysuzie22 :happydance::happydance:

tori and blondie, miss you, hope your doing ok!

cait, bet its great hearing seahorse, my friend gave me her doppler but she forgot the charger so she is having to try and find it, other wise i ll have to try and buy one as its useless with out it. think it will be a few more weeks though before i can attempt to find kittens.

mum2b how are you hun, you ve not been around much recently, hope all is ok, i saw the helicopter up over your house this weekend, what trauma has unfolded on your street this time, lol

glad you had a nice hol samzi.

got everything crossed for you flowertot, im sure all will be ok.

not much to report with me, im just so tired, no sickness still but i have absolutly no appitite. got one of my jaw head aches as well today so all in all feel pretty crap.

really sorry razcox, i know its hard but you have to keep going. you can't let that evil :witch: beat you :hugs:

Hey Caitlen - are you and blondie in 2nd tri now?? wow do you feel any different? like has the sickness stopped?

congrats again mummysuzie :happydance:

hey jenny. hope that nasty :witch: stays away.

well i'm feeling as sick as ever today. just had a cup of decaf tea and had to lie down because it made me so sick. i'm glad the pregnancy signs are still here though. less than 24 hours until my scan. i'm a nervous wreck!

Yes, the sickness is gone for me...still get tired, but definitely have more energy than I did in first tri.:happydance:

Try to stay positive about the scan, I just kniw it will be fine!!:hug:

congrats mummysuzie22 :happydance::happydance:

tori and blondie, miss you, hope your doing ok!

cait, bet its great hearing seahorse, my friend gave me her doppler but she forgot the charger so she is having to try and find it, other wise i ll have to try and buy one as its useless with out it. think it will be a few more weeks though before i can attempt to find kittens.

mum2b how are you hun, you ve not been around much recently, hope all is ok, i saw the helicopter up over your house this weekend, what trauma has unfolded on your street this time, lol

glad you had a nice hol samzi.

got everything crossed for you flowertot, im sure all will be ok.

not much to report with me, im just so tired, no sickness still but i have absolutly no appitite. got one of my jaw head aches as well today so all in all feel pretty crap.

Just be patient about hearing the HB when you do get your doppler...it took me quite awhile to find it, and it has only recently become loud and consistent!:happydance:

i am so chuffed for my cousin :D he's going to be a daddy! :happydance:

hey girls well defo not pregnant got my :witch: today so i roughly know now that my last two cycles have been 36 days so i kinda ovulate on day 21 ish i've bought a saliva ovulation monitor to test my ovulation dates and now i can start charting yay:happydance: so maybe you girls can help me along with my charts and stuff now i kinda have a rough idea i have no idea how to do the charts so lets hope for a more positive month :D:hug::hug:

No drama here Beth, I have been hovering, but seem to be in a wierd place atm with everyting so doing enought o keep up with everyone... just!
We have had problems with DSD's mother, which has caused major stress with DH, mainly my fear that I'll end up a single mum (why I have no idea, our relationship is entirle different but hey ho), this happened as I was ovulating, so really do not think that I have caught this month...
This happened the same time that things went tits up else where (some1 else I know uses this so cannot go into ins and outs) as well soo all in all a crappy few weeks and now I am on nights and next weeks probably gonna get worse :( I hate my life sometimes)
I did manage to get day 21 bloods done, so have to contact nurse next week to see wat they were.
Keep in there flowertot, symptoms can only be a good thing!!!
Sorry about af arriving Jenny, althou as u say, at least u know where u are now :hugs:

No drama here Beth, I have been hovering, but seem to be in a wierd place atm with everyting so doing enought o keep up with everyone... just!
We have had problems with DSD's mother, which has caused major stress with DH, mainly my fear that I'll end up a single mum (why I have no idea, our relationship is entirle different but hey ho), this happened as I was ovulating, so really do not think that I have caught this month...
This happened the same time that things went tits up else where (some1 else I know uses this so cannot go into ins and outs) as well soo all in all a crappy few weeks and now I am on nights and next weeks probably gonna get worse :( I hate my life sometimes)
I did manage to get day 21 bloods done, so have to contact nurse next week to see wat they were.
Keep in there flowertot, symptoms can only be a good thing!!!
Sorry about af arriving Jenny, althou as u say, at least u know where u are now :hugs:

Thanks hun you know i just wanna give you a big hug honey everything will be alright:hugs::hugs:

The above outburst was exactly why I haven't posted anything personal for a while....
Thanx guys xx
DSD's mother is soo bitter and twisted that I know she was trying to wind me up... thats what has upset me... she acheived wot she set out too... I know in my heart that I'm nothing like her so it really should not bother me, but it does... its just soooo maddening...

well hello my lovely ladies. It has been YONKS since I have been on here. Good to be back.
It looks like I have missed a lot of news.
Congrats Mummysizie. Fantastic news!! First time around too.
Blondie and Caitlenc-congrats on reaching the 14 weeks. Time has flown.
mum2be-So sorry hun that life has been stressful for you. Like the others have said we are all hear for you to have a rant to. Never feel that you can't have outbursts here.
Samzi-did you stay celibate on your hols???
Jenny-sorry the :witch: got you. She is a real trouble maker!
Flowertot-keeping everything crossed for you and your scan tomorrow.
Beth-How gorgeous are the kittens!! Please keep up with the pics.
:hug: to all I have missed and I know there are a fair few of you. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->