Team:"Never Going to give up" 1 BFP already!

Glitter_Berrie

Reaction score
Heya Ladies:flower:, I'm creating this new team for anyone to join, If you want to concieve and need that boost for your morale, emotional well being, and big motivation= this is for you. :thumbup:we will keep trying, helping each other, motivate each other, and make concieving a goal to accomplish with patience, learning and teaching, effort, and positivity. Im on Month #16 soon, the # of months will NOT bring me down, each month is a month closer to that BFP. It's going to be all worth it at the end, are you in? :happydance:

I am in awe of your optimism. Good for you, and here's to your BFP really soon!

I am in too! I have enjoyed this cycle a lot more than my previous ones I am staying positive. Even if this isn't my cycle, I know one day I will get to be a mom. =)

yes exactly. ONE day it will happen! we need to stay +++

Sure, sign me up as well. I hvent been "officially" trying long but its been 2 years since I lost my baby. This is is my official 1st month of TTC. :dust: to you all!

I'm in!!! I am trying to conceive after a loss..I'm on CD 13, last cycle I ovulated on CD 22 I'm crossing my fingers I Ovulate earlier this time, My AF was 9 days long last cycle it was only 6 days long this time around....Baby dust to everyone!!!!

Awesome! I just got sick of being let down month after month with BFN's and didnt realize that each month is a month closer to that BFP:thumbup:, yes optimism is the key to success. Evantually at some point we will get our BFP's.....Im not a quitter and winners never quit, it will happen :hugs::kiss::flower:

I sure hope all this positivity rubs off on me iv run out... Been ntnp for 18 months naively thoght id be pregnant by now. Thinking of stepping up my game! I want this bfp sooner rather than later!
Count me in. Baby dust to all. Xxx

Just to inspire you guys, my aunt (after having her kids) decided to get her tubes tied AND burned so she could no longer have children, her doc said "less than 1% chance of getting pregnant, no worries, no more kids for you".........well she did get preggo and her girl is 4 years old now (WITH A 1% CHANCE). Hope that upliufts you :flower:

Just to inspire you guys, my aunt (after having her kids) decided to get her tubes tied AND burned so she could no longer have children, her doc said "less than 1% chance of getting pregnant, no worries, no more kids for you".........well she did get preggo and her girl is 4 years old now (WITH A 1% CHANCE). Hope that upliufts you :flower:

holy mamma!!!! are you for real?! thats crazy! hahaha way cool though.
ill tell ya right now, i am having O pains! UGH.:happydance:

Omg my aunt was in totall shock when she got preggo, she was like "no way this cant be" and yep it did happen, with a 1% chance! Thats why im all positive about this :flower:

I hear of miracles all the time and babies are miracles..I am going to get my bfp!!!!!
I believe in the power of suggestion..It's going to happen and we can look back on this and know how strong we are and how we would all do it again for that little precious angel we brought into this world with love from the very depth of us..

Yes anyone can join, this month i tried pressed, instead cups, folic acid, vitamin C, and Fertilaid, im gonna keep adding to the list each month until i get that bundle of joy :baby:

Yes anyone can join, this month i tried pressed, instead cups, folic acid, vitamin C, and Fertilaid, im gonna keep adding to the list each month until i get that bundle of joy :baby:

sounds like what I am doing plus Femara and HCG shot

hi wantanerd, hope this cocktail works and if not, i'll add more to it :haha:.....whatever works :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->