Team No-Test!

Hey Farmerswifey, what a great idea! I love the idea of rewarding yourself for not testing early! I might copy you, personally I was just using the thought of feeling awful if I got a BFN to get me through but yours is much more exciting!!!

Wow lots of newbies! Welcome, Arimas, Sanone and Jetset. Wishing you lots of BFP's!!! Any symptoms to report? (sorry I love symptom spotting!).

I feel much more positive today (8DPO) but had a massive temp drop so keeping everything crossed that it goes back up again tomorrow. Also a couple of sharp stabs to the right of my belly button but once again nothing major!!! Boobs feel normal and bloating slightly better today thank goodness! I was looking really large! ;)

Hey guys well I am either 4 or 5dpo and definitely need to try and hold out on the testing I go crazy every month and just get so disappointed, the hubby gets wild at me for spending all the money. So not to sure when af is due last month was a 29 day cycle so I will be testing on the 4th April. Symptoms are slightly sore boobs. Weird pulling pains in my right side near my hip as well as very dry mouth and needing to pee slot more oh and also high soft closed cervix and high temps.
:dust:

Hi Ladies,

11DPO today (roughly) but I dont intend to test until the 1st April.. I should be about 16DPO,

Have tested too early too many times! :haha: This time I will be strong and save myself a mountain of money!

ARGH!!! Im struggling already and it wouldnt even be a true result if I did POAS!! WAY too early!

Why is this so hard!! lol!

Aha Farmers Wifey ... you need to keep thinking about the facts! It takes approx 7-10 days for implantation to occur after fertilisation and then at least 48 hours for the HCG to build up in your urine! Unless you implanted immediately it would not show and you would be disappointed! Stay strong Stay strong!!! ;)

I'm happier as my temp has gone up again! Phew! Still no real symptoms and no sore boobs (which is what I had before when I was PG) so not sure what to think! I think NOT thinking is the order of the day! hmmm how to do that?!!!

Well I have a symptom that I have never had with any cycle and that is bad pimples on my chest. Never ever have I had that so fx really hope this is my month

hey ladies, finally back now after a long weekend! thanks beetle, reunion with OH was wonderful, altough he was the one who fell asleep... haha - it took him 12 hours to get home from france (crash on m25 and he landed in gatwick, so it was a looong journey home!)

welcome everyone else who joined our very supportive thread, i can assure you that beetle and morticia are the best online friends in this www! :hugs: for you two girlies!

8 dpo today, super tired, emotional and sooo easily angry at everything! high, firm, closed cp, sticky cm, still relatively high temps (36.7C). yesterday i founf a tiny bit of brown spotting in my undies, fingers xed it was from implantation, altough i didnt have a temp dip...

sooo hard not to test when reading that some other women had a bfp on 8dpo, but as i have you lot here i think i can resist! ;) i am trying really hard!

anyways, MORT where are you hunny?! how was the award event?

good luck ladies, catch up soon! and beetle - i am thinking of you and your parents, its a hard time but all three of you are very strong people and i know you can get through this! lots of love!!

lots and lots of :dust: to all of you!

:hug: xx

Aw thanks Bumble:) Wow your symptoms sound really positive! Hopefully you didn't get angry with your sleepy OH?!

I'm OK now after my emotional wobble at the weekend? Could be hormones or could be the build up of stress of my poorly folks. I'm being positive though. Have persuaded mum to have some acupuncture and also to take some chinese herbs called Reishi mushrooms which are supposed to counterbalance the nasty side effects of Chemo! Fingers crossed they help!

Re my symptoms. Sadly not much compared with you and I'm one day ahead of you! Boobs slightly larger and more tender in p.m.but that's about it. hmmm. Maybe not my month me thinks!

Plutosblue - impressed at your stamina by holding on until 16DPO - wishing you lots of Babydust and fingers crossed!

Farmerswifey - how are you holding up today? No tests? ;) What is your reward for today?!
Kirstie .. your symptoms sound positive although I haven't heard about pimples on the chest before! Really hope its a BFP sign!

Mort ... where are you? Hope the awards went well?!

Hey Ladies

I absolutely love this thread! So glad I have you lot for support!

Beetle - I had a long soak in a bubble bath for my reward today! It was actually fab and took my mind off things for a while. We both get to test on Saturday right? I have one stick left from last month and I not going to buy anymore - there is no way I can cheat!!! Yay! Tomorrows reward is going to be some delicious baked goods - but I do have to bake them first! lol! I hope everything is going well for you Beetle. Are you doing the reward thing?

Bumble - things sound good for you right now!! I would be soooo positive if they were my symptoms. When are you going to be testing?

I havent been feeling as positive as I have done in past months. Feel like this isnt my month somehow as I really dont have any symptoms that couldnt relate to my period coming. Just the usual things that could be either...e.g headaches and emotional.

Just have to wait and see but Im sure I will be trying again next month. It would just be too perfect to have worked this time. Oh well. :(

love to you all

xxx

Hey Farmerswifey, yes, Saturday is the day (arrrggh!) although I'm pretty sure it will be BFN as I was a week late when I got my BFP back in November ... so really a 3WW for me! Still it maybe that it was because all wasn't right as I MC at 6.5weeks. So that's the main reason for me not testing early! I love your treats though and am so glad its working for you so far!

Bumble, we need an update on your symptoms! How are you?!!!
And Mort ... where have you gone? Hope you are OK and not too busy?

I'm OK. Still bloated (feel really unattractive, sort of muffin top thing going on .. not nice!), but aside from that fleeting BB pain but most weird thing is really sore eyes. Even my eyeballs hurt! And a very specific headache just above my right eye that comes and goes. Doubt this is a pregnancy symptom but v. annoying! Ah well!

How's everyone else getting on? You all gone quiet as you've tested early and feel guilty?!!!

hello ladies I love this thread wish I had found it sooner as I have allready given in the other day at 8dpo and tested negative of course. I am definatly now not going to test until friday this will be 1 day after af is due but she could arrive anytime as I have such irregular cycles. Technically I cannot join you this moth as I have allready given in lol. But hope to join you next cycle If I am not successfull this one. Good luck ladies.

Plutosblue - impressed at your stamina by holding on until 16DPO - wishing you lots of Babydust and fingers crossed!

Thanks hun :thumbup:

Have tested early too many times before and spent a fortune on tests, this time I am just going to try and relax, :thumbup:

Technically I am (roughly) 13DPO but 3 days late for AF (I have a short phase)

PMAPMAPMA :dust: Will let you all know how it goes - BE STRONG! :hugs:

hey girlies,

sorry for lack of response, lots going on at the moment (presentations, new kitchen, extreme fatigue!!!)

symptoms: had a very weird sore throat for one day only - yesterday, its all gone today! weird pinches in cervix (makes me a bit anxious as i havent had pain up there ever before)
checked it and it was rockhard, dont know what that could mean!?! i am pretty negative about this cycle but thats okay as i like being surprised! still hoping it is our month, otherwise bring on cycle no 3 (and this time OH is going nowhere, especially not in my fertile week!).

glad your better beetle, my hormones are making me all confused as well, i cried today watching the rspca advert on tv because of the cats not having a home! whaaaat?? i am usually such a hardy! :) i adore your knowledge about alternative medicine, from now on i will ask you for natural remedies, as since i live in the uk, everyone tries to get me to just take loads of over the counter stuff and i dont believe in chemicals as much as naturals!

sooo glad OH is back, and no i didnt get angry at him. found it very nice that he slept as my libido has left me completely! :blush:

9 dpo today, so 5 more days until testing, i am surprised i havent tested yet!

my fingers are crossed for you all, ladies! keep me updated!

lots of love and :dust: and :hug:

xx
watery cm today and still NO PRE AF BBS!

Welcome to the fold Debzie!! Sure you can join this cycle!! (just dont do anymore until your due date!! lol)
I have found this thread SOOOOOO helpful and supportive - particularly due to being a poas addict! I hope you find it as great as I do!

Where is Mort? The genius that started the thread? Havent seen her in a few days. Hope you are ok Mort!!

Beetle - how are you going on now? Im desperate to test! But Im not gonna cus I feel like we should all be in this together - no cheating.

Bumble - how are you getting on? What day are you going to test? Is it this Sunday? And I COMPLETLY know how you feel when you cry at stupid stuff. I shed a tear at a dna test on the Jeremy Kyle show yesterday! Wtf??!! Lol!

How are you other ladies doing?? Plutosblue?? Come on - share your symptoms (or lack of them).

Does anyone have any thoughts on this.....I keep getting this pinching feeling in my side. Probably about 5 inches to the left of my belly button. Its not painful but weird and uncomfortable. What d you reckon to that? Is it a symptom????

Love you ladies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Debzie, you are welcome to join us! testing at 8DPO?!!!!! hmmm no comment. But wishing lots of Babydust for Friday!

Pluto ... wow 3 more days to go .. you are being sooo good! Its a good sign that AF is due? You feeling hopeful yet?!

Bumble ... your symptoms do sound very promising. I know you feel like you didn't BD at the right time, but you definitely did within the required window! The pinching sounds promising. Sadly I cant comment on cervix feelings because I don't bother with that! (I obsess over temps and Ovulation dates and that's about it for me!) Hope the 5 days goes really quickly!

I'm pretty sure that this month isn't going to be my month as dont feel any different but never say never!!! ;)

I so hope this is a lucky thread and we all get BFP's after all patience should be rewarded?!!!!!

Woops Farmers ... you must have been writing at the same time as me! OK in answer to the pinching, I think that's a good sign. I had it when I was pg before although for me it felt like it was just below my belly button. So fingers X'd for you!!! Pls hang in there on the testing front! Its nearly Saturday! Not long to go now! :)

Thanks Beetle - dont worry - Im hanging on in there!!
Im almost as excited to come on here and check everyone elses results as I am in getting my own this weekend!!

Im trying to convince DH to give me a shoulder massage for tomorrows treat! Failing that Im off to Costa for a piece of carrot cake! HA!

Im sure this pinching is there as just as I convince myself its nothing I get it again! Hope it is a good sign.

I think our positive energies combined will bring us good results ladies.

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies haven't posted in a few days...

well i'm 12dpo and due for AF on the 31st and was thinking about testing on April 1st but if I the :witch: doesn't get me by the 1st I think I'll wait it out until the weekend. I'm just so tired of seeing :bfn:! As far as symptoms go, I really don't have any at all, the last two days i had some very mild cramping but that's about it. Last month though I could have sworn I was pregnant since I had every symptom in the book and I turned out to be "Not pregnant", so I'm still being optimistic and hoping for my :bfp:

I hope all you ladies get your :bfp:'s too...

Baby dust to all! :dust:

Dont lose faith yet Noni!! We have to be positive and pee on those sticks with utmost faith once a cycle!!
Maybe having no symptoms at all is actually a 'symptom' for your body this time!! Weirder things have happened!

Heres to BFPs for everyone!!

COME ON!!!! We can do it!

xxxxxxxx

Hi guys, i would like to join this thread please!

I am currently 9op and don't want to test yet...but i'm not sure when i should test - is it day 14 which would be Sunday?

Hope this is our month people!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->