Team No-Test!

so happy to hear that your little bean is ok! wishing you all the best! ps.: I still haven't managed to add mort on FB, hope she will add me, I have just messaged her! xx

Hey just catching up...congrats leylak!! Wishing you all the best! Mort...can you add me to the group? I'll message you my name.

Hope everyone else is ok, just on holiday at the moment! :)

X

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry for neglecting you for so long but last year was another amazingly testing year with great highs - got engaged, and lows - dad died in August, and highs - we got married in December! We had a failed IVF attempt earlier in the year and were planning on trying again in January but have found out we are pregnant naturally - a honeymoon baby! Yippee! It's very early days but we have a first scan next Friday so praying that we will see something and her a heartbeat! Will keep you posted.

mort Ill message you as Id love to be part of your
Facebook gang! I hope you guys are all well? And Leyla - congratulations!!! That's fab news! :hugs:

beets welcome back!
:happydance::mail::yipee::wohoo:
please stick little bean!!

Oh beets it's so great to hear from you and find out your news, both sad (so, so sorry) and happy (come on bean!). Please come join us on FB, I sent you a message on there ages ago but don't think it went through to your inbox. It's so nice to have all our mummy friends there and get to know each other better! X

Yaaay! So good to hear from you beets! Congrats on your wedding and the little baby!! Sad about your dad... I'd love for you to join us on fb. Lots of love!! Xxx

Beetle - soo pleased to hear your news, praying that this is a sticky bean! congrats on your wedding too!! Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad. It has been a real rollercoaster year for you!

Hey lovely guys! Aw its so nice to hear from you! And thanks for your lovely messages! Yup, last but by no means least I'm the last one standing ... and so far .... so good! We had a scan yesterday and we saw a sac, a blob and a flashing line which apparently is a heartbeat! The sonographer was very sweet and said all looked normal at this stage. My dates are that we are 6.6weeks pregnant but she reckoned that bubs was only 6 weeks but all looking good so far! I can't tell you how happy hubby (still feels weird saying that) and I are to see a healthy scan. This is a first for us!

Mort - I've accepted your friend request ... look for Freya Cullington - still as a bride in my pic!

Can't wait to see piccies of everyone's children on FB. Pol - I love the name Clara - how beautiful! Lots of girls ... Ley - maybe you will be having a boy?!!! Do you know or is it a surprise?!!!

Bumbs - love the pic of the twins - how time flies! So grown up!

Hope you are all well and coping with motherhood and impending motherhood!

Spk soon! xx

no, not a surprise it's a girl! :)
I found you on FB and added.
I am glad you saw the HB. It's amazing!

Hi guys, not sure where best to tell you this but thought that BNB would be the best place. Just back from nearly 9 week scan to find out that its all over. Sometime in the last 2 weeks the baby decided to stop developing and no more heartbeat. All over. I'm booked in for an ERPC next Friday unless nature takes its course first. Obviously we are both devastated. We know we can get pregnant, its just staying pregnant that appears to be a massive problem. We are going to be deciding over the next few days what we are going to do. We definitely want to try again asap as aged 42 i'm running out of time. but its whether we try again naturally or do IVF. At least with IVF there is some control over egg selection. ho hum. I've emailed my fertility consultant and asked her advice so I'll keep you posted! Hugs to you all. Ley - really hope you are feeling ok and enjoying your pregnancy?! xx

Oh beets I am so sorry. This morning I thought about you and would ask how you were doing :(((
This really is so sad.
Whatever you choose, I hope you will be lucky next time. If you choose IVF, would you ask your doctor to start steroids with egg collection latest? Just my thoughts, don't know what to say... :hugs:

So sorry to hear that beets... :(
I hope that your fertility consultant will be able to help you! Lots of :hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->