Team No-Test!

Hey Plutosblue ... CONGRATS!!!!:dance::happydance::wohoo: Am sooooo pleased for you! Our first BFP of this thread! here's hoping its a good sign for us all! The digital is saying 3 weeks ... you 7 weeks pregnant already?! Confused! Wishing you a sticky, happy and healthy 9 months! xxxx

Mortocia, yeah maybe the 5th and then if its a bfn I'll wait til the 10th before testing again :)
Plutossblue, congratulation!!!! :) xxx

Beetle, those Tests are quite inaccuratr, in
Took 2 in the same day with my son and it s
Had two different readings on lol. Xx

May I join you ladies? I am new to joining BnB, but have been stalking for a few days! Haha! This seems like a fun thread to be in. I am Due for AF Friday/Sat, currently 12 DPO. I must confess, I have been testing since 10 DPO, all BFNs, so have decided to wait 'til Saturday if AF doesn't get me first! I too have very irregular cycles ranging from 27 days to 47 days! This is the 3rd cycle TTC. I feel like I'm probably out this time though, already starting to get AF symptoms (mild cramping & sore bbs). Good luck to all you ladies and congrats Plutosblue on your BFP!!

Hey Plutosblue ... CONGRATS!!!!:dance::happydance::wohoo: Am sooooo pleased for you! Our first BFP of this thread! here's hoping its a good sign for us all! The digital is saying 3 weeks ... you 7 weeks pregnant already?! Confused! Wishing you a sticky, happy and healthy 9 months! xxxx

I was sure I ovulated only 2 weeks ago, but my last AF was boxing day 26th Dec 10. (I am terribly irregular)

I took a test in Feb that was BFN, so I guess it could be anything from then :wacko: I am off to my doctors Friday and I guess they will have to get me a growth scan!!

Thankyou ladies for all your lovely comments, we were NTNP for a year and then TTC for 9 months - its been a long time coming! :haha:

congratulations!!!! thats amazing! wish u a happy and healthy 9 months! :hugs:

looking forward to find out who is posting their successful test next! :)

same symptoms as yesterday, itchy nipple (still the left one) very hard c and sticky cm.
waking up early, then tired all day long, pretty annoying. also, i had some very light cramping last night only when i lied down. still NO SORE BBS, its making me crazy. is it possible that i only ovulate every other month? and if so, why did i have EWCM and a temp dip? bit confused...

still dont feel pregnant, wait til monday! til then i wont give up hope!

love how many members our thread has got now, thanks again mort!

everyone - keep us updated and i send you lots and lots of :dust: and love!

xxx

Congratulations plutosblue wishing you a happy and health 9 months. Keep us posted!

The witch did not arrive this morning and my temps are still up. I am now confused when to test. I have had such irregular cycles since my mmc in november. Last month was 30 days with a lp of 11. I am now thinking that perhaps I will have to hold out until sat or sun to test as I am only 12dpo today? What do you thing ladies? x

Mort you are a star for writing this thread. Its keeping us all positive and motivated to NOT TEST! despite the fact we are all itching too!

Hi Debzie, it must be so confusing to know when to test with irregular cycles! But its looking good that your temps are on the up rather than on the down! So you are on day 29 today, I would leave it until day 31 to test ie a day longer than last month. so thats Saturday same day as me! Any new symptoms?

Plutosblue ... wow good luck with the doc and hope they are able to give you an accurate date. Just think if you were 7 weeks already, you wouldn't have long until 3 months is up! oooh exciting!

Welcome LadyL, definitely think you should hold off until Saturday if you can and save yourself the angst of BFN's.

Bumble golly your symptoms sound interesting! Why are you asking if you only ovulate every other month? Im pretty sure I thought you said you were using OPK's. Are you temping? That will confirm whether you have ovulate as there would be a distinct rise in temp after OV.

If its any consolation I don't feel pregnant either! No real symptoms this morning, temp still above coverline but down 1 degree. (I'm 12DPO for me. Last month AF arrived at this stage) so fingers crossed this is a good sign.

Thanks beetle I think I will hold out and test and test sat. I have every symptom going but then I do every month so dont really dwell on them do you want the list lol. Will have a look in my ff journal and copy them over lol. I have had major cramps I ovulated and really bad since 8dpo have sworn the witch was going to get me since then. CM is gradually becoming more sticky not so good sign, but cervix is still way up high for me cant even tell if it is open or closed as I cant reach it. I have a metalic taste in my mouth but have had this before, blaming just changing my pre natal vits.

Wow the fact that you can't reach the cervix is a positive sign! Shows that AF isn't due any time soon me thinks! (although I have no idea how quickly it moves generally!) Keeping fingers and toes crossed for you.
Hmm, I have that awful heavy abdomen feeling you get when AF just about to arrive ... ugh. Feel like she may be on her way. Will keep you all posted! xxx

hey beetle,

yeah i am temping and i had a proper temp rise a day after ovulation and it stayed above coverline, i also had EWCM.

i didnt use opks as OH was out of town when i thought that i am about to ovulate. therefore i didnt wanna waste my sticks and just gave it a casual try the last night he was here with some conceive +

i am pretty sure that i am 11 dpo today, but just dont feel positive this month... i dont feel pregnant! :(

but as everyone is saying - i will stay optimistic and test on monday when af should be here. :)

lovelovelove :hug: xx

Hi Bumble the temp rise confirms you ovulated so dont worry yourself! I'm in the same boat as you, no real symptoms so to speak of either. Its completely out of our controls so there isn't any point in stressing about it. Tons of people get pregnant and they don't have any signs at all in fact some say that not having any signs is a sign of pregnancy! So stay positive and have a lovely weekend trying not to think about it! Hope the old hag stays away for you! NOT LONG NOW! eeek! xxxx

thanks hun, you´re so sweet! :hugs:

i hope the same for you, evil :witch: needs to stay away!! have a lovely weekend and keep me posted, i will try post tomorrow and sunday again, saturday will be diffcult as i am working and then cooking (in our new kitchen :) for friends)

all my love and lots of babydust to you all! thanks for the absolutely amazing support!

xx :hug:

WOOHOO I'M SO EXCITED WE HAVE OUR FIRST BFP!!!! :happydance:
Plutosblue - congratulations!!!! you made it!!!! make sure you keep us all posted of how you're doing and any interesting symptoms we can obsess over! :haha:

Welcome to you, Anabella/LadyL - excited for your test dates!
Bumble - don't panic about not ovulating, I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. Like I'm sure we've said before, sometimes no signs at all are positive, and sometimes any changes - ie. not having sore bbs this month when you do usually...could be a good sign. Don't give up! As you put it so eloquently, hope is always the last thing that should go! PMA! and have fun in the new kitchen - will help keep your mind off things I'm sure!

Debzie - I agree with Beets, test on Saturday/Sunday if you can, that way *when* you get your positive result it will be clearer than ever and you won't be sad by testing too early! is annoying not knowing where you are in your cycle, though - completely sympathise. Your temps sound good so keep that smile!

I think I am finally in the TWW myself now ladies...pretty sure I O'd yesterday as my temps were up today. Mind you, they did that after dropping on Thursday (when I thought I O'd) - so perhaps I'm O'ing twice this cycle...? heard that can happen. sometimes it even produces twins, ha ha!! :rofl: think I would be VERY lucky indeed to get that one, though!
I secretly, deep down, don't think this is my month - we only BD'd (if I did O yesterday) Tuesday night and before that I was sick, so would have to have got extremely lucky with just that one shot (apols for the graphic pun:blush:). But am still feeling happy and positive for you all and I know that even if it's not this cycle it WILL be the next...I am going to adopt a completely different approach, I've decided - being as relaxed as possible, stopping the OPKs and letting DH make the first moves again. Think he preferred that - he calls me (jokingly) 'his little sex pest' these days...oops!

Good luck those who are testing tomorrow morning (FMU?) - YOU CAN DO IT!!! I'm so excited to log in tomorrow and see the beams on your faces! xxx:kiss:

Everyone else...keep strong, stay positive - we can do it! and hey, if we don't all get it this month we WILL see each other through the next cycle until we are ALL yummy mummies (to be). I believe in us! xxx:kiss:

Plutosblue - March 30 - OUR FIRST BFP!!! CONGRATS!!!
Noni - April 1
Sanona2 - April 1
Debzie - April 2
LadyL - April 2
Katyberry - April 2
Beetle - April 2
Farmerswifey - April 2
Arimas - April 3
Bumblebee - April 4
Kirstiedenman - April 4
Poppy80 - April 4
Jetset - April 5
Mrscupcake - April 5
Morticia - April 9
Anabella - April 12

PMA Team No-Test! GO US!!!:kiss:

Hey girrrrrrrrrls!

Wow - there are a lot of us testing on the 2nd!!
Ive got that horrible feeling that af is on the way for me :(
Cramping and the usual feeling of BLAH!
At least if it does get me then I will have saved a test this month. You know what? If I hadnt joined this thread I would have already used about 4 sticks and possibly be buying more - so the support of you ladies is saving me a fortune!!

I think the next cycle will be more positive for me. Lets hope we all get a result.

xxxxxxxxx

Hey Farmerswifey, I'm totally with you on the cramping! Ugh feels just like AF is on her way! Still you aren't out until the old hag arrives in person but yes, it does feel good to know that even if she does arrive we haven't spent a fortune! My OH likes the sound of that! Stay positive hon and keep in touch! I wont be around on Friday but will post on Saturday! So bonne chance! xx

Hello everybody!

AF is due today but no sign of her yet...yay! Hope she stays away for all of us this month. Although I'm feeling a little worried, I don't have any symptoms at all, not even AF type cramps. Yesterday and two days before that I had very very mild cramps along with some nausea but that's about it and my bb's feel a lil sore, more like a bruised feeling and they're a little itchy.

I am supposed to test tomorrow but to be honest I'm a lil scared to test, I might just hold off until the weekend if the witch doesn't show. I really don't know, did kinda want to test on April fool's to trick my DH...haha

Hope we all get our BFP!!

Hey Noni, that's great news that she's not showed and doesn't seem to be wanting to put in an appearance! Are your cycles regular as clockwork? hmm re holding off, I know what you mean, you could hang on for another day and test with all of us 2nd April testers! The more the merrier! Wishing you lots of Babydust! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->