Team No-Test!

Thank you for the welcome ladies. I am now 10 dpo and to be honest having the exact same symptoms in the tww as last cycle and if you look at my ticker my temps are almost identical too. So I dont hold out much hope. I have the usual hot heavy boobs tonight which is usually my last symptom before the witch comes.

Still have a little it of hope tucked way down. Will have to get it to the surface.

HI GIRLS!!!!!:hugs:

Agh have missed you all...so lovely to log back on here and see so many new friends and so many amazing and positive symptoms - I am so sure there are going to be SO many BFPs this month - woohoo! :thumbup:

So sorry to have been off the radar...I've been really sick :cry:
Went to the awards on Sunday (don't mean to boast...but I DID see Colin Firth! swoon!:cloud9:) but almost as soon as I got home I had the WORST food poisoning...I have pretty much been throwing up ever since :nope:
It's only just stopped so I *think* I'll be back at work tomorrow and feeling a lot better, fingers crossed.

In terms of health and ovulation/implantation etc I'm really worried it's thrown me for a loop...I know that stress/illness can affect your chances of conception and my temps have been sky-high, but only because I've had a horrible fever. To top it all off I got my first positive OPK this morning, really dark test line, and have had LOADS of EWCM (wtf?! I though I O'd last Thursday...!) so not sure if I'm ovulating REALLY late this cycle or what. If I was then it's a bit worrying because AF is due April 6th which would give me an LP ofjust 8 days. :wacko:

Has anyone heard of getting EWCM or pos OPK AFTER ovulation? I should be 5dpo today...so way too early for it to be picking up a positive HPT result. I don't know what to think! have also heard that being ill can delay ovulation so maybe that's what happened...? or could still be my body still reacting to stupid ex-bcp (for those who don't know - came off microgynon 30 last august and have been having erratic cycles ever since). I am on CD26. advice welcome...for despite starting this thread, I don't even know when I could possibly test anyway now, early/late/who knows! Grrr! :growlmad:

glad to be back anyway and keep me posted on all I've missed! xxx :kiss:

Sorry to hear you have been ill morticia I had really bad tonsillitis last cycle and it delayed my ovulation by a few days.

I came off (evil) cerazette 31st July last year and had 8 weeks where I did not know what my body was doing I had fertile days all over the place. I then fell pregnant only to miscarry, again I blame this on the pill. So I think it could be either you did not ovulate when you thought so your body is gearing up again. Or you did and just having a strange oestrogen surge causing a rise in LH. Being ill can increase mucus everywhere as your body tries to get rid of the infection its the body's natural barrier so if we get snotty noses I suppose it could effect our mucus down there too or does that just sound waccy???

Time will tell? Good luck anyhow! x

Oooh can I join you girls? I'm a pregnancy test addict!!! I buy tons of IC's and constantly test, with my LO I found out i was pregnant in a gradual phase as each test had a darker line so by the time it was a bfp it wasn't a surprise like it should have been. Don't want to do that again this time round I want to wait til af is due. But I have lots of IC's in the cupboard..will need some support :) xxx

ladies i caved and tested this morning 9dpo and bfn of course. just didnt have the will power!!!! goodluck for a :bfp: for you all x0

HI GIRLS!!!!!:hugs:

Agh have missed you all...so lovely to log back on here and see so many new friends and so many amazing and positive symptoms - I am so sure there are going to be SO many BFPs this month - woohoo! :thumbup:

So sorry to have been off the radar...I've been really sick :cry:
Went to the awards on Sunday (don't mean to boast...but I DID see Colin Firth! swoon!:cloud9:) but almost as soon as I got home I had the WORST food poisoning...I have pretty much been throwing up ever since :nope:
It's only just stopped so I *think* I'll be back at work tomorrow and feeling a lot better, fingers crossed.

In terms of health and ovulation/implantation etc I'm really worried it's thrown me for a loop...I know that stress/illness can affect your chances of conception and my temps have been sky-high, but only because I've had a horrible fever. To top it all off I got my first positive OPK this morning, really dark test line, and have had LOADS of EWCM (wtf?! I though I O'd last Thursday...!) so not sure if I'm ovulating REALLY late this cycle or what. If I was then it's a bit worrying because AF is due April 6th which would give me an LP ofjust 8 days. :wacko:

Has anyone heard of getting EWCM or pos OPK AFTER ovulation? I should be 5dpo today...so way too early for it to be picking up a positive HPT result. I don't know what to think! have also heard that being ill can delay ovulation so maybe that's what happened...? or could still be my body still reacting to stupid ex-bcp (for those who don't know - came off microgynon 30 last august and have been having erratic cycles ever since). I am on CD26. advice welcome...for despite starting this thread, I don't even know when I could possibly test anyway now, early/late/who knows! Grrr! :growlmad:

glad to be back anyway and keep me posted on all I've missed! xxx :kiss:

Hi Mort, welcome back! We've missed you! So sorry you've been so poorly. Yuk. Food poisoning is really awful as when you have it you really think your time is up. You poor honey. Wonder whether anyone else got it at the awards. Did seeing Colin Firth make up for it?!!!

In answer to your question, ovulation can take between 24 and 36 hours to occur and illness can delay your ovulation. EWCM is generally a sign of optimum fertility and in my experience I completely dry up after OV. I hope this helps?

What a nightmare for you as I guess now you really can't tell where you are in your cycle. Are your temps helping at all?!

All good in the world of me and my parents. No symptoms on my side really apart from sore eyes which really I don't think can be a symptom! Hey ho. Guess we'll find out later this week if AF comes or testing on Saturday! Fingers crossed! xx

Hi girls! :flower:

It feels fab to be back in the fold! Horrible rubbish sickness!

It's high-time I said a proper 'hello' and 'welcome' to all the newbies to our thread and thought it might be fun to post everyone's testing dates so we can all keep an eye out for each other.

So here goes...(in date order..though if I've got any wrong please tell me and I'll edit!):
Noni - April 1 (good symptoms I'd say hun, stuffy nose etc - poor you with soreness though!)
Plutosblue - UPDATE: OUR FIRST BFP!!! CONGRATS!!!
Sanona2 - April 1 (breaking the no-test rules a little bit, tee hee! Do you think you could hold out until your AF is due on April 4 or too hard?!)
Debzie - April 2 (oh dear sweets...sorry you got a BFN, but 8DPO is too early, tsk tsk! :winkwink: sure you will get your BFP in a few days though! thanks so much for sharing info on bcp/tonsilitus/mucus/LH surges, btw - really helps x)
LadyL - April 2 (welcome!)
Katyberry - April 2 (you deserve it!)
Beetle - April 2 (thanks for being so lovely and thinking of me! been thinking of you too, and your M+D. :hugs: so glad they're picking up. sorry you've been feeling emotional/bloated but all fab symptoms. also very hopeful about your poor eye pain/headache - isn't the latter a common early PG sign? also if your temps have gone up again now hun then I'd say the drop on 8dpo could definitely have been implantation dip...woohoo! thanks for the advice about CM and ovulation times also - CM definitely drier today! oh yes - seeing Colin did help, by the way, ha ha! hope he didn't get sick too! you can't have Mr Darcy with the squits!!! :winkwink:)
Farmerswifey - April 2 (you are such an amazing positive star! thank you for all the brilliant 'treat'-based incentives! I'm going for ice cream! your pinching symptoms and back pain/cramps do sound positive - FX'd4u!)
Arimas - April 3 (don't blame you for wanting to be alone when you test - good luck and hope you get great result for waiting 2dpAF!!)
Bumblebee - April 4 (hi hun! sounds like you had a lovely reunion with OH, bless him! :cloud9: some great-sounding symptoms your end, too...and brown spotting at 8dpo - wow! that defo sounds like IB to me! I think anything that is different to usual - ie. a lack of sore bbs - is a good sign. I'm so hopeful for you! :hugs:)
Kirstiedenman - April 4 (you caved, naughty girl!:haha: don't worry though sweets - sure testing again on April 4 will bring you your BFP!)
Jetset - April 5 (seeing as your last AF came at 10dpo, your earliest test date could be the 5th couldn't it? have you had any early 6dpo spotting like last time?)
Mrscupcake (when's your AF hun? we're going by AF due date+1 = test!)
Poppy80 (same to you...when's your AF hun? we're going by AF due date+1 = test! hope that helps you decide when to test!)
Morticia - April 9 (I had a massive temp dip today - 36.5 yesterday to 35.8 today - and combined with the pos OPK and copious amounts of EWCM y'day I think it's pretty definite that I'm O'ing today. this is very late in my cycle - CD27 - but have read on the net that some women do go on to have successful pregnancies even with late O. Just gutted that I 'wasted' all of the BD energy too early...we managed it 4 days in a row a week or so ago! :blush: Still, was very lovely all the same of course. and did get DH to BD with me last night, so hopefully that was the day before O and well-timed, though had a 2-day break before that because I was so poorly. Going to try again tonight (day of O effectively) in case that's our last attempt this cycle. So looks like, bizarrely, I'm only just starting my TWW...I'm so unsure though about when AF is due that I am still going to test April 9 as I will be 10dpo by then and who knows - I might get lucky!)
Anabella - April 12 (welcome!)
PMA Team No-Test! GO US!!!:kiss:

Hey girls! I want to join you!

I'm 12DPO and I'm planning on testing Friday/Saturday. I can't decide! My LP isn't always consistent, so we'll see. :)

I'm pretty hopeful for this month! We've been TTC for almost 2 years, I had ovarian drilling a few months ago, then birth control to take care of some endometriosis issues. This is my first cycle off, which is supposed to make me super fertile! Woo!

I'm feeling a lot of different symptoms, but it could be because I'm at home on Spring Break and not distracted by work - cramping (hope not AF!), backache, clumsy-ness, lots of creamy CM, a little nausea... but no tenderness up top! But my chart is just beautiful!!

I asked DH to hide my tests so that I wouldn't test early. I tested a few days ago.. it was negative of course... but now I'm committed to waiting!

Hi Katyberry - I'll add you to the link above!! :flower: I really hope you get your BFP on Saturday (if you can, one more day will make it even more likely I'm sure - so do try!!). You deserve it after all you've been through. FX'd for you. :hugs:

Hiya Mort, atta girl for your persuasive tactics in getting us to hold off! I'm loving the summary! Who's going to be our first BFP?!!!! I spoke too soon about Mums health. Bless her she's been sick as a dog since this morning, feeling utterly awful. Just wish there was something I could do. Am keeping fingers and toes crossed that I get a BFP to cheer her up. It would really give her something to aim for. I guess its in the hands of the Gods now. Not convinced it will happen this month. Temp been same for last 3 mornings (night sweats last night) and this morning v. v. sharp stabbing pains to the left of my belly button a few times and then went away and nothing since! V. odd. But treating it like a hopeful sign (ever the optimist me!)
Bumble how you doing today? Farmers ... have you had your reward for being well behaved today? My treat? hmmm maybe some chocolate! Naughty Beetle!
Katyberry ... chart looks v. positive. Much better than mine! Mine looks like it can't make up its mind!
Wow looks like Friday's the exciting day for alot of us! Wishing lots of BFP's to us all! xxx

If I'm going off my last 2 cycles which have been 32-33 days I'd be due on 9th April, so 10th would be my test date!! Already trying to find out when the earliest I can test is though! It's so hard! :/ if it went back to my normal 28 day cycle I'd be due on Sunday 3rd! But then that would also be 6 days before a 33 day cycle, so I'm now getting weak thinking I might end up testing on Sunday :/ x

ladiiiies!

if i could just refer to you ALL by your names that would be immense, altough I am crap with names! ;)

glad your back mort and sorry to hear that youve been so poorly and how awesome that you saw collin firth??!!! aaahh!! amazing! :dance:

10 dpo today : itchy nipple (left one) and still extremely tired. getting dizzy when walking too fast or moving too abruptly. my lower abdomen feels quite swollen and yesterday i had some more painful stitches on my cervix (which moved to one side! any of you know what that could be? it is still orckhard!) as well as behind my belly button. i just dont feel pregnant at all... but hope goes last so my fingers are still crossed! :)

about your OV mort - i had EWCM 1 after ovulation, a massive amount but sometimes i guess it just gets stuck up there and comes out later!? if that makes sense?

testing on april 4th - cannot wait! ladies, I hope we all get our :bfp: this cycle!

love and :hug: to all of you!

xxx

Hi girlies!!

Ooooh love the summary Mort!! Its keeping me positive and inspired to wait until April 2nd!! You have a little longer to wait than me but Im sure we are all combining our positive energy and creating a baby forcefield!! XD

Beetle - sorry to hear about your Mum. Hope everything is ok!!
Bumble - any symptoms?
Katyberry - I think you should wait the extra day and use Saturday to test! Then you can be extra sure!
Mrscupcake - Its far easier to NOT test when you have people to complain about it too! Thats what I found out anyway! lol.

Anyone Ive missed - hey welcome!! and good luck to everyone!

Its sooooo hard! But Im gonna do it! Ok so my treat for not testing today was a trip out shopping by myself - no husband!! Ha! It was a little extravangant really and I spent too much money! wooops!
I cant wait to see which one of Team No Test gets a BFP first!! I hope we all get one!!

Welcome newbies to the thread! Its a really positive and fun place to be!

Love to all of you!

xxx

Sorry Bumble - I see your symptoms now (must have been writing at the same time)

It sounds good to me!! Keep the faith girl!!

Love to you! xxxx

hello ladies,

13dpo here and still no sign of AF here, though I did have some mild cramping last night along with some nausea but I usually get that when I get cramps. Something else I've noticed and I don't even know if it's a symptom or not but lately well probably for the last week and a half, I've been sort of losing my mind...hahaha. My memory that is, I've been very forgetful and it's just been so hard for me to remember the simplest of things, for example I couldn't even remember when I started my period last month. I kept thinking and thinking, I was even getting a headache from it. haha Once I even had to ask my DH if I had just talked to him, while he was sitting on the other end of the couch...so weird. Also my boobs have been pretty itchy.

Anyways just rambling on... sorry =)

I hope everyone is doing well today and lots and lots of Baby dust to you all!!

If I'm going off my last 2 cycles which have been 32-33 days I'd be due on 9th April, so 10th would be my test date!! Already trying to find out when the earliest I can test is though! It's so hard! :/ if it went back to my normal 28 day cycle I'd be due on Sunday 3rd! But then that would also be 6 days before a 33 day cycle, so I'm now getting weak thinking I might end up testing on Sunday :/ x

Glad you all like the summary ladies! :flower:
Mrscupcake - I still reckon delaying testing as long as you can stand it will help you avoid disappointment, but understand your confusion...if 32/33 days would be April 9th, but you HAVE had 28 day cycles in the past (sounds similar to me, erratic-wise!) then why not take a punt and test in the middle, ie. around the 31-day mark? that way you will be leaving it a sensible amount of time to increase your chances of getting a BFP, but it isn't so long that you will be going mad with frustration. Shall I change you on the list to April 5/6?

Bumble - those all sound like awesome symptoms girlie! you too, Beets! and you, noni! In fact everyone! yay! can't WAIT to find out who is our first preggo lady - it will definitely be at LEAST one of us! EXCITEMENT!:happydance: xxx
P.S Farmerswifey - LOVE the idea of a baby forcefield! ha ha! Yes!!!

Hey Everyone,
I'd like to join you in standing united and NOT testing before AF is due! Don't want to waste the money or experience the disapointment that comes with testing too early! Started testing at 7 dpo last month, but this month I will be strong! AF is due on April 12, and I won't test until she's late! I'm anxious to see who will be our first BFP to! :thumbup:

Just a quick update ladies .. I caved and took a test...

:blush:

BFP :happydance:

I didn't have many symptoms, no CM, just cramps and sore boobies that are like big fat watermelons at the moment!!! :haha:

PMA! I hope things brings good luck dust to the rest of you! :dust:

Attachments

• BDFGHSGDF.jpg
    BDFGHSGDF.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 11
OMG!! CONGRATS PLUTOSBLUE!!!!!! You are our first BFP!!!

That is such good news - and Im so happy for you that I dont even mind that you caved in !!!! ;)

I wish you the happiest of nine months!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my gosh! So happy for you, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

H&H 9mo... :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->