Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Hey ladies. Just got home from an exciting evening at the carnival in town which worked great to pass some time. I almost didn't think about this 2ww once, minus when I saw a VERY pregnant woman walking around and felt nothing but envy.

Anyway, I have a question. I know boob pain is a symptom. What about nipple pain? My boobs are a bit sore but right now it's nothing to write home about. However my nipples have been having some pain all day. Especially if I touch them, they'll get some almost stabbing pains for a few and then it dies down but they're still sore. They're also a little more pronounced than normal. Sorry if it's TMI but it's almost like they're hard but they're not actually hard. Normally they're pretty "flat" but they're sticking out (just not hard.) What's up with that? Is it a good sign? It's never happened before/during AF before and I don't really remember it with my past pregnancy, then again I wasn't symptom spotting then to notice.

I know that nipple pain is a good sign but I have never had it myself. I know what you mean about nipples feeling hard and laying flat but sticking out. I have the same thing going on. Also I cant wear my bra today because it feels wrong/tight and makes my bbs hurt/sore more. The other strange thing is the areola had a dark ring around the edges thats becoming a very uneven circle, like a child trying to draw a circle. Is this a good sign?

I've read that darkening areolas is a good sign too. I ended up Googling and read that a lot of women said that they had little to no actual boob pain but had nipple pain similar to what I'm going through. Reassuring, definitely. I wish I could remember how it all felt when I was pregnant the first and second time. I just remember with my daughter that my boobs just hurt all the time before I found out (just don't remember how soon.) My ex had commented that they would hurt just by him looking at them (based on my complaining about their soreness.)

This time they've just hurt on and off but as of today my nipples have been super sore. FX for us (and everyone else in this thread of course!)

Don't feel bad I have trouble remembering what my period was like on my last one. lol
I do know that I didn't have cramps this early. I remember waking up the morning it started with mild cramps and then when flow started they got worse. I did start 2 days early though so maybe the cycle before I may have had cramps 2 days before af but I don't think I did. I'm pretty sure that they don't show up until right before af does. IDK I guess I'll know on Sunday and Wednesday for sure. I really really hope that you and the other girls get that golden BFP this month!!

Yeah I can't say I've ever had cramps before AF (nothing until after bleeding has started) so if I get anything beforehand I'm going to feel a bit more confident about getting my BFP. Thanks dear, so sweet. You know we all wish the same for you!

I know and thank you!! I am so happy that I found this thread! This is a crazy ride in the 2ww and it kind of leaves me feeling whip-lashed but having all of you in my moments of 100% pure craziness is such a help because I have nobody I can talk to when I'm feeling down. Dh doesn't understand how hard the 2ww is and everyone else I know only wants to hear me say " I'm sure it worked" so I have to come here to let the fear out. I really thank you and the other girls for putting up with my crazy butt..lol

Same here. I'm keeping it quiet from everyone aside from a few close friends so I can't really talk about it with anyone. My boyfriend just thinks I'm crazy and tells me to stop worrying, I'm pregnant... as if it's that simple! Oh well. I'm super glad I found this place too! Nobody here cares about the constant posting or whining or doubting or worrying and it's nice to have people to go through this together with.

I'm feeling dull cramps as we speak! I can't wait for our tickers to change days already!

I am now torturing myself by looking at 2nd trimester baby bumps and showing them to my boyfriend. I said that if I don't get my BFP this month I'm going to be so upset. He goes, "There's always next month." I told him that's the wrong answer, haha. When will they learn?

ETA - TICKER CHANGED!! Yay!

They never will. My dh tried to make me lol today after I told him that I tested too soon and got a bfn by saying "thank god" Oh no he didn't!! After a while of me not talking to him he asked me why I was so upset with hum...Really he had to ask? So I told him that he really hurt my feelings and the look on his face was so sad. He said sorry and that he didn't mean it. that he was just trying to make me laugh..thats a man for you!! He keeps saying that he's sure I'm pregnant, that it's a feeling he has. He has also said that if he's wrong...there is always next month. I'm telling you all men share a mind hehehehe

Haha aw. If only they could live in our minds for just one day, ESPECIALLY when ttc and during the 2ww. When he said there's always next month, I told him that's something a stupid person would say hahaha. Every time I complain of some ailment the last few days he goes, "Yep, you're pregnant!" I'm like... "You have no idea what that means. It's too early for any real symptoms!" But he keeps swearing I'm pregnant. Hopefully they're both right!

That would be fantastic if they are both right and we both get out BFP!!

Hi ladies, How are we all going today?? I had the most awful night sleep last night! I was having the most crazy dreams and just couldnt get comfy! Woke up this morning with a runny nose and sore throat too! Im not sure if this could mean anything??

I am so glad I have found this thread too. It feels good to write down how Im feeling and knowing I wont be judged and told that im just whinging or looking into things too much! haha! It has been the biggest help during this torturous 2ww!

Wavescrashove - I know what you mean with your DH!! Mine is being the exact same, I mention something and hes like "yep, we are having a baby" haha! Its actually kind of annoying haha!!! Im happy that he so interested in whats happening with me but at the same time I just hope Im not getting his hopes up if we do end up with a BFN!

Wantingbbbump - My bbs are looking the same as you are explaining yours. And this is what they looked like just before I got my BFP with my son, so fingers crossed!! But having said that I havent really studied my bbs before a normal AF before so for all I know they always do this, haha!! But now Im always looking at them!! LOL!! I went out to DH last night and said "you know my bbs best do they look different?" haha!! He reckons they look bigger so that has to be good sign!

Hope all you lovely ladies are doing well!! Is anyone getting ready to test? Im holding out until around the 28th!! AF is due the 29th!! Baby dust to everyone!! Look forward to hearing how you are all going! x

I think my boyfriend is tired of me flashing him my boobs asking if he sees the changes I do. My nipples look darker and slightly bigger and more pronounced than normal. But anyway, I agree. I hope their hopes are that high thinking that it can't be that hard to get pregnant haha. I fully expect nothing but BFN (even though I've already been pregnant twice.) Oh well, fingers crossed for us all!

Keep positive wavescrashove!!! It not over until the witch arrives! Until then you are PUPO!!!

Argh...!!! The wait is killing me slowly!! I'm 8 dpo today!

Got some symptoms back today! Mild cramps and OMG the bloating! I only eaten a slice of bread and a cup of soup today and I'm already bloated!! How is that possible!?

Dying to test, I was considering getting an OPK today, what to you guys think?

Thanks Cass! So glad to have this thread/you ladies to keep me staying positive!

Fumbles - if you really feel the need to test and can't hold off, go for it. I know a lot of people will say don't test until it's really time otherwise you set yourself up for some heartbreak. But I know how hard it is to not test when you've really got that urge to POAS. I mean, I'm already planning out a 3-4 day testing spree.

Use my 3 dollar store tests to test Sunday, Monday & Tuesday (10, 11 & 12 dpo.) If they're negative, I'll wait until the day AF is due (assuming she doesn't show) and use a FRER. However if I get a BFP on any of the dollar store tests, I'll use a FRER or Clear Blue Digital to confirm (as well as whatever dollar store tests are left over.) Hahaha. So if you can't wait, I suggest just using an OPK to satisfy your urge for a couple days.

Thanks waves! I'm glad you've got your stick peeing all organised! I can never descried. Some days I'm like 'I'm not testing until AF shows' next I'm browsing the web for 50 ICs!

I'm going to go get OPK today...so watch this space!!!

Hi Leanne, I'm glad I'm not the only one! It's getting a bit ridiculous really!

Ok now I really really really need your advice PUPO pals! I just took the OPK test and got a positive result! But the test line is faint, def there and pink! What the heck does that mean! I'm freaking out here!

My DH is away until Monday...really need someone to talk too about all this :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->