Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

I know!! I'm sure wantingbbbump did one of those aswell didn't she and got same as you?? Look at her previous posts x x

Hi Fumbles, im not to knowledgeable on OPKs as HPT's. But what I do know is that OPK's dectect the LH which is your luteinizing hormone which obviously detects whether or not you are ovulating. And the HPT as im sure you know dectects you HCG levels. These two hormones are super similar pretty much identical. So your OPK is obviously picking up on one of these hormones being in your body. If you know when you actually did ovulate this month then you would know the chances of whether or not your OPK is showing HCG in your system. I think this is super positive sign that something very exciting is happening with you! How many DPO are you? Would it be too soon for HPT?? Strangly enough even tho and OPK can pick up both these hormones a HPT will only predict HCG in your system.

I really hope this helps you! And my Fingers are crossed super tight for you! x

Hi Leanne, yeah it was wantingbbbump that inspired me to try the OPK because I was going out of my mind! But now I'm even worse! :haha:

Cass11 thanks for the info, I'm really nervous now because it's feeling a bit real! and I didn't think our chances were that high this cycle.
:wacko:

I'm 8dpo today by the way and my symptoms seemed to be around during 3-4dpo then nothing until today, definate cramps and twinges in the pelvis. My cm disappeared as normal after ovulation but has increased gradually over the last few days, lotion-like and today is def more than normal with White clumps ..sorry tmi!

Picklepot, I know you've been feeling a bit low recently, so here's a happy dance for you, when you come back to catch up on this thread!

:wohoo:

Thank you sweetie xxxxx Feeling very blah to be honest and am certing the witch will arrive....again but your happy dance made me really smile - so thank you xxx

Here's a smiley for you :dance:

Hey ladies! Mind if I join?

I am most definitely saying pregnant until proven otherwise because I am 8 days late from expected af!

Went and took a blood pregnancy test yesterday but they wont call me back!!!!!

I'm 8dpo today by the way and my symptoms seemed to be around during 3-4dpo then nothing until today, definate cramps and twinges in the pelvis. My cm disappeared as normal after ovulation but has increased gradually over the last few days, lotion-like and today is def more than normal with White clumps ..sorry tmi!

Hello lovely,

Well, funnily enough I'm quite similar to you.....

At 4dpo thrush started to develop - got worse 5dpo at 6dpo I had some brown spotting and have had light cramping up until 6(ish) dpo, then nothing apart from absolutely NO CM at all!!
Gradually coming back though - more watery than anything but no abundance of it or anything.

Then after a few days of nothing at all, today I had all i can describe as twisting type twinges in my left lower abdomen....not sure what that could be.....Wind maybe lol.

Anyway - I'm feeling a little less positive for myself ( due to my last almost 3 years of BFN's I guess) but I'm really pleased I came back on here tonight because my favourite TTC ladies have all cheered me up a little.

Love you guys xx Thank you xxx:happydance:

Hi ladies,
Iv had a dull achey feelin in my left side for a couple of hours now..does anyone know what this could be? X x

Hey picklepot!

I know what you mean about the twisting type twinges, they're sort of hard to explain, and it's hard to def be sure if it's anything real!

So sorry that your journey has been so long, I really think your BFP is just around the corner. Most people I've spoken too have said they had no real symptoms or anything until they were at least 8 weeks. When do you think you'll test?
:hugs:

Hey picklepot!

I know what you mean about the twisting type twinges, they're sort of hard to explain, and it's hard to def be sure if it's anything real!

So sorry that your journey has been so long, I really think your BFP is just around the corner. Most people I've spoken too have said they had no real symptoms or anything until they were at least 8 weeks. When do you think you'll test?

Yeah - really odd feelings to explain. They aren't constant either so that makes it even more difficult to explain lol.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm SO hoping......................SO Hoping :( It's been so long....eurgh!!
I'm not sure if I'm going to test.....how mad does that sound!!!? I'm thinking I might hold out until about 2 weeks after I'm due for my period.....because that way I might ACTUALLY get my BFP and if not, I won't have to look at another BFN and can get excited for my next cycle xxxx
Gosh, I sound so miserable, huh!! sorry girlies - need to snap out of it.... P.......U...........P....................O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop x

Thanks waves! I'm glad you've got your stick peeing all organised! I can never descried. Some days I'm like 'I'm not testing until AF shows' next I'm browsing the web for 50 ICs!

I'm going to go get OPK today...so watch this space!!!

Hahahah! I just went and bought a 2-pack of FRER after work today so I'm all set for Sunday. No idea how the OPKs work though. I saw you got a faint positive but no idea what that means as far as getting a BFP on a HPT. FX for you!

I'm 8 DPO and AF due on the 25th This is our last shot, if no BFP, hubby gets snipped. Feeling all the cramps, cervix is high and closed, tender breasts. This all feels like PMS too, I hate the 2WW!!!! :growlmad:

I'm 8 DPO and AF due on the 25th This is our last shot, if no BFP, hubby gets snipped. Feeling all the cramps, cervix is high and closed, tender breasts. This all feels like PMS too, I hate the 2WW!!!! :growlmad:

Why is this your last try and if not he gets snipped? it seems like you would want to keep him unsnipped to keep trying! lol

Why is this your last try and if not he gets snipped? it seems like you would want to keep him unsnipped to keep trying! lol

You're right are LOL, but we are lucky enough to have 3 wonderful boys already. We figure if it doesn't happen in a few days, it just wasn't meant to be for us. But I am super stoked at the prospect of a :bfp:

Two weeks after AF! You are strong! Lol I totally agree that the stress of seeing a BFN is worth avoiding if possible. What's the latest your AF has ever been?

We should try to take our minds off the wait a bit, who has pets? I have a little terrier called Jack, who currently seems to enjoy sleeping across my bloated tummy!

Waves, you are def a POAS-aholic....love it! :thumbup:

Hey picklepot!

Yeah - really odd feelings to explain. They aren't constant either so that makes it even more difficult to explain lol.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm SO hoping......................SO Hoping :( It's been so long....eurgh!!
I'm not sure if I'm going to test.....how mad does that sound!!!? I'm thinking I might hold out until about 2 weeks after I'm due for my period.....because that way I might ACTUALLY get my BFP and if not, I won't have to look at another BFN and can get excited for my next cycle xxxx
Gosh, I sound so miserable, huh!! sorry girlies - need to snap out of it.... P.......U...........P....................O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woop x

Hahah thanks!

We have 2 cats and a 3 month old English/Neo Mastiff mix. He's only 3 months old but is 40lbs and bigger than most full grown dogs already. He's going to get HUGE haha.

Seriously, my nipples freaking huuuuurttttt. And I've had an increase in the urge to pee. I went to the bathroom a little bit ago, came upstairs and sat down for 15 minutes and had to pee again. I've been up here sitting in bed another 15 min and have the urge to go again.

Seriously, if I don't get my BFP, I'm going to destroy my body for messing with my head so much.

I heard about girls on here paying for psychic predictions for their bfp so I thought $10 sure why not and today I got mine...I don't like it or agree with it because I want my BFP this cycle not a cycle in October with my BFP in November..:dohh: I wonder how many she has got right? How are all of you today? Me I'm having a great boob day. I woke up and they were bigger :happydance: They hurt/ kind of burn and these cramps are annoying. I asked my mom today about if I have ever said anything about cramps this early and she said NO it's always the night before or the day of. At this point I wish that af would just come if I'm not going to get a bfp..I want to start my next cycle. She can stay away (my first choice) if it's a bfp. :haha: I am so glad this 2ww is coming to a end soon!! Oh she said I would have a boy too. I kind of want a girl.

Seriously, my nipples freaking huuuuurttttt. And I've had an increase in the urge to pee. I went to the bathroom a little bit ago, came upstairs and sat down for 15 minutes and had to pee again. I've been up here sitting in bed another 15 min and have the urge to go again.

Seriously, if I don't get my BFP, I'm going to destroy my body for messing with my head so much.

Me too!! My body is really acting like I am going to get a BFP. If I don't I won't trust my body again!!

Hey I have a question for all of you..If I have 5 days left to testing how come when I broke down and took a hpt today (sorry I just couldn't help myself. A monster took over my body) I got another bfn with a frer 6days sooner test? Hummmm it's making me think..the test lies..thats it!!:rofl: Okay no testing until sunday..I swear!!:muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->