Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

Morning girls! Hope this link helps those who wonder if they should test to decide!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/207924-hpt-tests-results-anyone-trying-decide-hpt.html

:dust: FX'd to us all!!!

heya ladies, ive decided im not going to test at all period, no sense of bothering myself when i dont have any symptoms, i still have none whatsoever, which is cool with me because im still working on a little weight loss and toning, gives me extra time on that, but in the mean time how is everyone else? :flower::hugs:

Hello ladies!

For anyone how is curious about the OPK as a HPT, check out www.peeonastick.com, they have a whole section where they've compared results at different dpo. In short, don't use OPKs as HPTs!

Anyway, symptoms have gone away except for the lack of appetite, don't if that's relevant!

Anyhow! LINE UP GIRLS (pun intended :haha:) I'm testing Sunday (dpo 11) who is with me! I want pictures of pee sticks and everything!

Leanne, sorry about the BFN, but It's so early yet! Got my Fx for you! I saw some HPTs from a pregnant lady and she had nothing at all at dpo10, the tiniest of faintest lines at dpo11 then WOW big dark line on dpo12, it's amazing how strong it can get over such as short time!
:hugs:

I caved and tested this morning (8dpo) but of course it was a BFN. I was expecting it (it's still too early) but just had to POAS and my nipples are freaking me out a little so I went for it. I seriously just peed like 10 minutes ago and have to go again. Oh well... the 2ww continues. At least I'm past half-way.

Fumbles, I'm testing on Sunday! (10dpo for me.) That was my original plan anyway. I'm pretty sure wantingbbbump is testing on Sunday too. FX for us all!

heya ladies, ive decided im not going to test at all period, no sense of bothering myself when i dont have any symptoms, i still have none whatsoever, which is cool with me because im still working on a little weight loss and toning, gives me extra time on that, but in the mean time how is everyone else? :flower::hugs:

I'm with you hunni xxx I'm too fed up of getting BFN's :( ......although I say that.....you never know if my grit and determination will hold out lol x

I'm really peed off actually. I started a diet last week and lost 10lbs in 1 week.........this week, I've lost 1lb!!!!!!!!!!!! I measley pound!!! There had better be a damn good reason for it, I tell you because I have stuck to it like glue and not cheated at all .
I've been MEGA hungry the last 3 days though too xxx

Other than that - not much to write home about.......a few cramps but noting catastrophic!!! Bleurgh!!!!!

Baby dust to all my PUPO girlies xxx
(I can't believe we're all at the almost ready to test stage.......this thread started at 2dpo girls :) Love it ) xx

Hey girls just wanted to let you know I'm still alive lol!! I'm visiting my parents and had took DS1 to the beach for the first time today! This is the best way to spent the tww! I'm trying really hard not to think about it!!

I've just had a read and a catch up!! IRS sounding really positive for most people!!
GL everyone I'm still loving being PUPO!!!!!!!

:hug: xoxo :dust:

OMG OMG OMG :bfp::bfp::bfp: I took a FRER 6 days sooner and I had a very very faint line!! I have had 4 people look at it and it's there!!! Now I am hoping that it's a very sticky little bean and that it sticks for 9 months!! I have waited for 6 years for this baby!! Please don't leave me little bean!!

OMG OMG OMG :bfp::bfp::bfp: I took a FRER 6 days sooner and I had a very very faint line!! I have had 4 people look at it and it's there!!! Now I am hoping that it's a very sticky little bean and that it sticks for 9 months!! I have waited for 6 years for this baby!! Please don't leave me little bean!!

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxx

Congratulations babe - this is INCREDIBLE!!!!!! Where are the piccies???? xxx YAY - so happy for you xxxx

Are you the 2nd PUPO girlie to get her :bfp: or first??? You might just be starting the trend for us all :) xxxx

I'm not sure. I tried to get it to show in a pic but it wouldn't. I am going to re test tomorrow or Sunday and post that pic. I wish I could get in a pic but it's so very faint. I keep asking my mom if she really sees it but we put it next to the yesterdays test and it's there. I hope that all of you get your BFP's too!! The funny thing is I was getting ready for next month..:haha: I am on :cloud9: right now. I can't stop shaking and crying. I have waited for so long. My only worry now is if it's going to stay. Snuggle in tight little bean Oh I tested with 2nd mu too. I bet it would of been brighter if I would have used FMU.

Hey girls just wanted to let you know I'm still alive lol!! I'm visiting my parents and had took DS1 to the beach for the first time today! This is the best way to spent the tww! I'm trying really hard not to think about it!!

I've just had a read and a catch up!! IRS sounding really positive for most people!!

Well PLEASE pop a pic up on here tomorrow then :) xxxx Well done girl xx

How am I just now seeing this thread, I have my FX'd for all of you!!!! I am only at 7dpo so I am waaaaayyy behind, but the same as trying4ababy, I have no symptoms except EXTREM sore BBs, thats it.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY!!!! CONGRATS Wantingbbbump!!! How exciting!! My fingers are crossed that its a sticky little bean!!! x How exciting!!

How am I just now seeing this thread, I have my FX'd for all of you!!!! I am only at 7dpo so I am waaaaayyy behind, but the same as trying4ababy, I have no symptoms except EXTREM sore BBs, thats it.

Hee hee - Welcome :) This is the BEST thread on B&B by FAR :) xxx

I'm 11dpo and too scared to test....so not going to lol x

Baby dust to you too hunny xxxx

Have a lovely break MommaCC xxxxxx

Hee hee - Welcome :) This is the BEST thread on B&B by FAR :) xxx

I'm 11dpo and too scared to test....so not going to lol x

Baby dust to you too hunny xxxx

I see that:) LOL!!! I am scared to test, scared of everything, LOL!!! I have OCD and that makes the 2WW 10X worse! LOL

Thanks soooo much!! I hope when you decide you are ready to test you get that big dark line:)

Wahoo wantingbbbump congrats!!!! I took an Internet cheapie this morn and bfn :( hoping it was just too early x x

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WOO HOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I got another faint line this morning on hpt as well as a positive opk. Hope it's not only wishful thinking over here!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->