Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

We rock? Yes we do!

I tested today with a BFN but it was way too early. I just needed to get rid of the urge to POAS. Depending on how things go tonight, I may waste a dollar store test tomorrow. But realistically, I'm testing on Sunday.

Oh & new symptom today. Not only do my nipples/boobs hurt but my underarms hurt now. It was listed as a symptom on countdowntopregnancy.com so I felt it was worth noting/mentioning.

Honey, this sounds AMAZING - VERY promising!!!! xxxxx Eeeeeeek I will be SO looking out for your results ....not that i need to becuase it will of course be a :bfp: a REALLY :bfp:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Btw.... tonight I am a little more crampy........left side still twinging too and sharper than the dull cramps.
SOOOO Hungry (but often get this in the run up to the evil :witch: 's arrival.)
VERY occasion and brief feeling of nausea.....but REALLY brief and often just when I'm in bed!!

PLEASE let this be it!!!! PLEASE!!!!! xxxx

We rock? Yes we do!

I tested today with a BFN but it was way too early. I just needed to get rid of the urge to POAS. Depending on how things go tonight, I may waste a dollar store test tomorrow. But realistically, I'm testing on Sunday.

Oh & new symptom today. Not only do my nipples/boobs hurt but my underarms hurt now. It was listed as a symptom on countdowntopregnancy.com so I felt it was worth noting/mentioning.

Honey, this sounds AMAZING - VERY promising!!!! xxxxx Eeeeeeek I will be SO looking out for your results ....not that i need to becuase it will of course be a :bfp: a REALLY :bfp:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope so! I don't remember that kind of pain with my first pregnancy. Everything is different this time around. I went and looked at my journal from the time I conceived my daughter until the time I found out I was pregnant (nearly 3 weeks later) and the only symptoms I complained of were nausea and headaches. This time I've barely been nauseous and only had headaches the last 2-3 days. I remember complaining about my boobs hurting then but I don't think it was my nipples as much as it is this time.

So here's hoping! Baby dust all around!

:bfp: :bfp: GUESS WHAT??? :happydance: I get to add another :bfp: to the mix :bfp: :bfp:

OMG!!! CONGRATS!! How many days past O are you?

AF was due on the 25th. Tested yesterday with a faint line, now it's definitely there. I'm still in shock about it :)

I am so happy for you!!! So far we have proven that we really are PUPO!!!! Our babies will be due about the same time :happydance: April 7,2012!!

I can't wait for alll the other ladies to get their :bfp:

:dust: what a lucky thread!!!

Congrats ladies on your BFP's!! I'm so excited for you all!
I am officially 11 dpo today. I took a test at 10 dpo with fmu and it was negative..I'm feeling pretty out. I just got up from a nap and my bb's are sore and have a horrible burning sensation even when I'm not moving. I have been getting AF like cramps and I never get them before AF shows. Hoping it is a good sign!! If she does show, I don't think I want to try anymore...it's just too emotionally draining...

I better get my BFP this cycle or else!!!

My nipples have taken on a life of their own. I don't recognize them as mine. They ache. Random stabbing pains. Constipation. I've found myself peeing more times today than I probably have in the last week (okay that's an exaggeration but you catch my drift.) I'm constantly having to go to the bathroom. Just felt like complaining about it for a few. If I don't get my BFP this cycle... I don't know. I had better! That's all I'm saying!

I'm with you there! So many of the not-so-nice symptoms (cramping, nausea, headaches, sore bbs, EXTREMELY sore nipples, peeing every half hour, bloating etc etc) that I had better be pregnant to make it worth it :p :D I'm testing next wednesday, my fingers are crossed for us all! and congratulations to you pregnant ladies :)

YAY!!! OMG!!! How amazing :bfp:s!! Congrats girls!! I'm so excited!!

I'm feeling well REALLY preggy!!! I'm not sure how to explain it! Lightheaded, really sore bbS I'm not testing tho no way not yet!!

:dust: to you all you gorgeous lot!! XxxxX

OMG, so very excited for you Wantingbbbump and Benjwool!! If I knew how to do fancy emoticons I would load this email up with them! Congrats!! :)

I am 11 dpo. Tested at 9 dpo with a BFN and actually trying to hold my pee for a bit so I can test again today (peed in the middle of the night, lol). I don't really think this is my month - boobs are normal, don't think I'm peeing more than normal. But I have had twinges & some nausea (but likely due to extreme heat)!

Oh goodness girlies - this is all TOOOO exciting!!!!
Can we have piccies of all your :bfp: 's please?
I've NEVER had one of my own and so it's VERY exciting to see you ones girls :) xxxxx

I'm with you there! So many of the not-so-nice symptoms (cramping, nausea, headaches, sore bbs, EXTREMELY sore nipples, peeing every half hour, bloating etc etc) that I had better be pregnant to make it worth it :p :D I'm testing next wednesday, my fingers are crossed for us all! and congratulations to you pregnant ladies :)

I agree, I'd better be pregnant to make it all worth it. FX for us all as well!

I testing again this morning (9dpo) with a dollar store test - BFN. Again, I expected it. I had just been dreaming about getting a BFP so much last night (multiple dreams) that I had to test when I woke up. Oh well, it's still early anyway. I bought AccuClear Digital yesterday at work but I know those aren't as sensitive so I'm going to hold off. I think I'm going to buy one more pack of FRER today which will leave me with 3 of those sticks left and I'll use them over the next few days. I just want a faint positive but I'm going to keep holding out hope. FX for us! Hope the rest of you are doing well.

Brighter BFP for me today!!!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110723_1.jpg
    Snapshot_20110723_1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 63
I SEEEEEEEEEEE ITTTTTTT! And I'm so excited for you :)
Stick little bean! I can't wait to see an ever darker line!

I am so excited!! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me yesterday but today's line is nice and bright!! I am still praying for your BFP!! I will post tomorrow's bfp pic too!!

Also, I think nausea has finally hit. Just woke up from a short nap before work and feel ridiculously nauseous. I'm off to get ready for work and then I'll be out all night so I shall check in on everyone late tonight heading into 10dpo for me. Hope y'all are doing okay today!

wavescrashove- are you using a FRER test tomorrow? I bet you get your bfp with it tomorrow :hugs:

I am so excited!! I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me yesterday but today's line is nice and bright!! I am still praying for your BFP!! I will post tomorrow's bfp pic too!!

Yesterday I didn't see it but I had a feeling it was there. I'm glad it's darker today. Aw thanks. I'm sure mine's coming. Implantation may have taken longer for me is all. Still no signs it happened but I'm confident it has. These symptoms I'm having are not normal for me at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->