Team "Pregnant until proven otherwise", come join the fun ladies!

OMG OMG OMG :bfp::bfp::bfp: I took a FRER 6 days sooner and I had a very very faint line!! I have had 4 people look at it and it's there!!! Now I am hoping that it's a very sticky little bean and that it sticks for 9 months!! I have waited for 6 years for this baby!! Please don't leave me little bean!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WOO HOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I got another faint line this morning on hpt as well as a positive opk. Hope it's not only wishful thinking over here!!!

I was just thinking that about mine. Now I'm hoping that I'm not jumping the gun because I got 1 super duper faint faint line. I was trying to get it to show in a pic to post but my web cam sucks and wont show the line. Then I inverted the test trying that way and it still wouldn't show. I hate my web cam!! My mom said that she can see a shadow of a line and then before she left she looked at me and said " I hope that I don't have line eye" :dohh: I guess I am just going to stay calm until Sunday and then I'll know for sure. Gosh this sucks!! I hope that it's a real bfp and that your tests are real bfp's too. I am going to be hopeful because I am part of Team PUPO!! And I have not been proven other wise yet. It's still very early I'm only 9dpo.

OMG OMG OMG :bfp::bfp::bfp: I took a FRER 6 days sooner and I had a very very faint line!! I have had 4 people look at it and it's there!!! Now I am hoping that it's a very sticky little bean and that it sticks for 9 months!! I have waited for 6 years for this baby!! Please don't leave me little bean!!

WOO HOO!!!! CONGRATS!!!!! I got another faint line this morning on hpt as well as a positive opk. Hope it's not only wishful thinking over here!!!

I was just thinking that about mine. Now I'm hoping that I'm not jumping the gun because I got 1 super duper faint faint line. I was trying to get it to show in a pic to post but my web cam sucks and wont show the line. Then I inverted the test trying that way and it still wouldn't show. I hate my web cam!! My mom said that she can see a shadow of a line and then before she left she looked at me and said " I hope that I don't have line eye" :dohh: I guess I am just going to stay calm until Sunday and then I'll know for sure. Gosh this sucks!! I hope that it's a real bfp and that your tests are real bfp's too. I am going to be hopeful because I am part of Team PUPO!! And I have not been proven other wise yet. It's still very early I'm only 9dpo.

I agree, positive thinking, but sill trying to keep it cool ;)

I agree, positive thinking, but sill trying to keep it cool ;)

Ya know I am happy that I got a shadow of a line because now if it's wrong then I really don't think I'm going to be as upset. Really it just makes me all the more excited to get on with my next cycle if need be. I have faith that I will get a bfp that I know is real and can post, I just might have to wait. But it's sure fun to see a little something on a test. If I don't get a brighter line and get my af then next cycle I am not buying any hpt's until my period is late so I can't use them too early or get another shadow. Does anyone know if FRER's give shadows of lines a lot? I'd really like to know. Also if I did jump the gun and this is false or nothing then I'm sorry!! I just got really excited and posted away :rofl:

Wantingbbbump I did a cheeapy test today which was bfn..do you think this could still be eraly? How exciting for you on your owns x

Wantingbbbump I did a cheeapy test today which was bfn..do you think this could still be eraly? How exciting for you on your owns x

Yeah I do think it's still early!! Your NOT out until af shows. I am excited but i am pulling in the excitement at this point. The line is so faint, like a shadow so I may have jumped the gun. I just hope that when I take the test on Sunday it's a good BFP that I can 100% trust. I am really wanting to pop the test open to see if I can see it better that way. I hope that your bfn's turn into a bfp!!!

Oh yes I forgot pupo!!! Haha, I'm excited for you, I'm sure it is! Can you put a pic up? X x

Oh yes I forgot pupo!!! Haha, I'm excited for you, I'm sure it is! Can you put a pic up? X x

I have been trying to get a pic where the line will show but my web cam sucks and the line is sooooo faint (kind of like a shadow) that it wont show in the picts. I even tried inverting the pic to get it to show with no luck. If I get a brighter line I will post it for sure! I'm sorry. I want to show it so bad so I can see what everyone on here thinks but my camera sucks.

I think I got it to show...what do you think??? Do you see it?? My web cam sucks so this was the best shot I got.

Attachments

• Snapshot_20110722_2.jpg
    Snapshot_20110722_2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 61

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THIS MADE MY ENTIRE DAY! You have no idea. I just got home from work, hit refresh and saw your post and told my bf that I think I'm going to cry. I'm so happy for you! STICK BEAN, STICK! I shall cross my fingers and say some prayers. :hugs:

Darn it..I told you that my web cam sucks...lol

Do you have a cell phone with a cam on it? Maybe take a picture with that and email it to yourself?

I don't have internet on my phone or I would. I am not testing anymore until sunday that way the level will be high enough to get a good pic. I can't wait to see your BFP!!!!

OMG! Congrats to you wantingbbbump! And be kapok, did you say you have a BFP too!! That's amazing, I think this is a lucky thread!

I hope your HPTs have crazy dark second lines tomorrow!

Leanne......too early! :haha: test on Sunday!

:bfp: :bfp: GUESS WHAT??? :happydance: I get to add another :bfp: to the mix :bfp: :bfp:

Ooooh congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

What a lucky thread this is turning out to be! FX for a sticky bean for you! And here's hoping the rest of us follow suit and get our BFPs soon!

Darn it..I told you that my web cam sucks...lol

Do you have a cell phone with a cam on it? Maybe take a picture with that and email it to yourself?

I don't have internet on my phone or I would. I am not testing anymore until sunday that way the level will be high enough to get a good pic. I can't wait to see your BFP!!!!

I wonder if you could just text it to your email address without internet? I think my phone does it. You just type your email address in the spot where you'd normally put the phone number you were texting.

Oh my gosh - look at all these :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: 's that have shown up today.
Congratulations to allllll of you new mummy's to be.
GO team PUPO - we rock.....

So...................who's left to test?????
Me....(If I pluck up the courage!!!)
Fumbles
Wavescrashove
Leanne
Who else......

And when are you all testing girlies??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We rock? Yes we do!

I tested today with a BFN but it was way too early. I just needed to get rid of the urge to POAS. Depending on how things go tonight, I may waste a dollar store test tomorrow. But realistically, I'm testing on Sunday.

Oh & new symptom today. Not only do my nipples/boobs hurt but my underarms hurt now. It was listed as a symptom on countdowntopregnancy.com so I felt it was worth noting/mentioning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->